State of the Lodge - June 2017

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - June 2017

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:14 pm

Greetings Pathfinders...

We have lots of things going on in the lodge, so let's get to it!

First, we have had a couple of resignations within our ranks.  Todd Reidenbach, Venture Lieutenant for Northern Colorado and Brandon Ohrns, Venture Agent of Northern Colorado have tendered their resignations.  Real life does tend to get in the way of gaming and while I have no doubt that we will continue to see them around the gaming tables, they have chosen to step back and pursue other aspects of their lives.  I wish them well, and hope to see them at the table soon!

Filling the leadership roles in Northern Colorado, we have Venture Lieutenant Scott Sinclair and Venture Agent Steve Dickenson!  Please join me in welcoming them both into these positions where I'm sure that they will continue to excel!  Additionally, Zach Armstrong, one of our Venture Agents in Denver, has taken on the responsibilities of site administration for rockymountainpfs.com.  Many thanks to him for taking on these duties!

The next bit of news involves conventions that we have had.  Chris Mabbutt took the lead on organizing the Pathfinder Society contingent at StarFest this year...  much fun was had by all that attended!  Rene Ayala took the lead on organizing the City Wide Gaming Event this year which earned money for the Imagination Celebration!  Thanks to both of you for all the work you did!

Finally, in less than two weeks we have Free RPG Day taking place!  We have events taking place all along the Front Range region on June 17th, so head out to your local store and roll some dice with us!  Also, in a couple short months, Starfinder will be released!  Not only is Starfinder going to be released soon, but there will be Starfinder organized play!  While we have as yet to figure out the details about how Starfinder Society will work in each of our stores, it is coming!

That's about it, for now.  I hope that everyone is having fun exploring the reaches of Golarion and remember...  Explore, Report, Cooperate!

O.J. Pinckert--Venture Captain, Colorado
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...