State of the Lodge-August 2017

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge-August 2017

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:39 pm

Pathfinders...  Starfinders...  Hail and Welcome!

Lots of big things are coming up in the next couple of months!  As many of you know, GenCon is right around the corner (I'm going to be there, are you?) and with it comes a new season of Pathfinder Society.  The year of the Stolen Storm will be drawing to a close, but coming up is the Year of the Factions! 

Of course, that's not the only big news, with this coming year, we will be starting Starfinder Society events!  The first of our Starfinder Society events are going to be prermiered here in the Rocky Mountain Front Range at B-Con in Denver at the end of August.  I realize that there are a lot of players out there that are chomping at the bit to start playing Starfinder Society, but by waiting a little bit, this will give us all a chance to read those silly rule books and get there characters set up and ready to go. 

Additional events that are coming up in the near future are the Charity Event at Enchanted Realms in Colorado Springs on Sept 16 and Tacticon in Denver from Sept 28-Oct 1.  Lots of fun!  Lots of new material!  What more could anyone ask for?

The final bit of news is that we have a couple of promotions within our ranks.  I have submitted the paperwork for Zach Armstrong to become a new Venture Lieutenant for the Denver area and we have recently brought Dutch Keough into the Venture Corps as a Venture Agent for Northern Colorado.  Please join me in congratulating them and thanking them for all that they do for the Pathfinder Society!

Lets continue to have awesome adventures together, and remember...  Explore, Report, Cooperate!

O.J. Pinckert
Venture Captain-Colorado
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: State of the Lodge-August 2017

Post by CDragos » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Congrats Zach & Dutch on being promoted!

Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Edwardteach
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Steve S.
PFS Number: 18716
GM Stars: 2

Re: State of the Lodge-August 2017

Post by Edwardteach » Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:36 am

Congrats to you both!