State of the Lodge - May 2018

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - May 2018

Post by WhiteMane » Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 am

Pathfinders...
Starfinders...

Busy, Busy, Busy!!! That seems to be the only thing that can be said!

StarFest has come and gone... Chris and Zach did an awesome job introducing new Pathfinders to the hobby! This year, there was a reduced presence at StarFest for gaming in general, but we still have new Pathfinders in our midst as a result of their efforts! Thanks guys!

GameCon X happened last weekend at Rampart High School. For the first time, we had a large enough presence that Paizo was able to support it! We handed out 35 cards to new Pathfinders, but more importantly, we had 40 return players from previous GameCons! Many thanks to all the GMs that participated and helped get new kids in high school introduced to this wonderful hobby. An especially big shout out goes to Randy Williams for mustering tables and handing out prizes. For those of you not in the know, I was sidelined due to some health concerns and a hospitalization. Randy stepped up and made sure that the convention ran as smooth as Varisian Silk in my absence. Many thanks!

KoboldCon will be happening on May 12-13 at Chapel Hills Mall. We will have two VIPs from Paizo attending the convention: Stephen Radney-MacFarland, the senior designer for Pathfinder 2E is going to be there as well as Owen "KC" Stephens, the lead designer for Starfinder! If you want a chance to try Pathfinder 2E and to ask questions about the upcoming Starfinder, now is the time to take advantage of it! Not to mention, we have tons of Pathfinder and Starfinder scenarios taking place... It is going to be so much fun!

What makes it even better is that members of the Pathfinder Society can get their badges at a discount! Simply go to the KoboldCon website (https://tabletop.events/conventions/koboldcon-20181) and purchase your badges. When you do so, enter the discount code "E9HY-9H7M-K5K6-IK3X". That it!

A month later, FreeRPG Day is taking place on June 16. It promises to be alot of fun, and their are going to be two offerings from Paizo this year! The first continues the adventures of those loveable goblins as you get to play them again. The second offering is a Starfinder adventure in which you get to play a skittermander! And it's all FREE at your local game store! How awesome is that? If you want to know where to go, get in touch with your local Venture Officer and they can help you get set up to have alot of fun in June!

We have more things coming up, but I think that's enough for now... I hope everyone is just as excited as I am and that I can see you at KoboldCon!

Explore, Report, Cooperate!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...