State of the Lodge - August 2018

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - August 2018

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 pm

Pathfinders...
Starfinders...

The last month has been so busy and so much fun, and we only have more ahead of us!

In July we held the Gaming Marathon for Charity for the Springs Rescue Mission at Enchanted Realms in Colorado Springs. We earned $948 for this worthy cause and in the process of doing so, had so much fun. We even had a group of plucky Pathfinders that played all 26 hours straight, all for charity! So much fun, so many tired people, and so many smiles.

A couple short weeks later was GenCon which is also when the Pathfinder Playtest was released! If you haven't taken a look at it, you need to do so. What's really cool is that you don't need to buy the rules! You can download them for free from the Paizo web site!

Also at GenCon, an announcement was made that was very important for us back home. Our own Pathfinder, Russ Brown, was awarded a Campaign Service Coin for all the things he has done for the Pathfinder Society in all the years that he has been a part of it. Russ is the first Pathfinder in the Rocky Mountain region to be awarded this honor, and it's a privilege to have played at his table!

Coming up in the near future, we have some exciting events. At the Colorado Springs ComicCon (http://www.cscomiccon.com/), we will be hosting a few introductory tables to help get people excited about Pathfinder. If you want to sit down and play some Pathfinder quests, some Starfinder quests, or even try the new Playtest, then you should show up and have some fun with us!

The following week, we will be holding B-Con (http://rockymountainpfs.com/http://test ... ic.php?t=3) up in Denver. Among other things, we will be running the newest multi-table special event, The Hao Jin Cataclysm. This is one of the more enjoyable specials that has been put out, and you don't want to miss it!

See you all at the gaming table! Explore, Report, Cooperate!
Last edited by WhiteMane on Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

Re: State of the Lodge - August 2018

Post by slate » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Hao Jin Cataclysm was such a blast to play! I hope everyone can get a chance to play it at B-Con

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:00 pm

slate wrote: Hao Jin Cataclysm was such a blast to play! I hope everyone can get a chance to play it at B-Con
I agree... I think that it was one of the best specials made to date!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Glyphs: 1

Post by Russ Brown » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:38 pm

Thanks for the nice words O.J.! Chris told me about the Campaign Coin about a week ago and needless to say I was very surprised and honored by the award. Thank you to you and the entire Colorado VO staff for submitting my name for consideration. See you next weekend at B-Con.
Russ Brown