State of the Lodge - September 2018

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - September 2018

Post by WhiteMane » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Pathfinders...
Starfinders...

OK... Everyone, take a deep breath... We have had so many things going on for the last couple of months... Just breathe....

In the last 2 months, we have had the Gaming Marathon for Charity, Pathfinder Playtest was released, Colorado Springs ComicCon took place and B-Con happened!

Of course, the big event for us most recently was B-Con! So much gaming took place... So much fun... We had the multi-table event, The Hao Jin Cataclysm take place. Pathfinders all along the Front Range took part in protecting the Hao Jin Tapestry! Before we went on this enormous event, we had two huge announcements!

The first is that Everett Morrow has officially been submitted for 5-Star GM status! That's right, this huge accomplishment is no easy task which takes over 900 hours to complete! Congratulations, Everett!

The second is that we were able to officially present Russ Brown with his Campaign Service Coin for all the hard work that he has put in to the Pathfinder Society over the years. First as a store coordinator, then as a Venture-Lieutenant, and eventually as a Venture-Captain! During all of this, he was instrumental in setting up and administering our website! We have included a picture of Russ being presented his coin by some guy in a purple shirt. Congratulations, Russ!

Further, if you haven't had a chance to try the new Pathfinder Playtest, you need to sign up and do it! We have events constantly going on, and the feedback has been phenominal! Not only that, but Paizo is already making changes to the rules based on the input of players! This is your chance to shape the future of Pathfinder!

On to new business... With the convention season wrapping up and Autumn on it's way, we do have more stuff for everyone to do! If you missed the multi-table Pathfinder special at B-Con, we have an opportunity coming up for you to play the multi-table Starfinder Special, The Scoured Stars Invasion! That's right, the Starfinder Society is going on a bold adventure to rescue their lost compatriots... You don't want to miss it!

But where is this taking place? Why, at Petrie's Games in Colorado Springs on October 13 of this year! We will be having another charity event there, and you don't want to miss it! (Details can be found at http://rockymountainpfs.com/http://test ... ic.php?t=3.)

That's all for now, and you don't want to miss what we have coming up!

Explore, Report, Cooperate!
Attachments
20180901_191440 - Copy 2.jpg
Last edited by WhiteMane on Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: State of the Lodge - September 2018

Post by Russ Brown » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:34 am

ooo, I feel all the blood rushing to my head in that picture! :P
Russ Brown

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: State of the Lodge - September 2018

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:54 am

Russ Brown wrote: ooo, I feel all the blood rushing to my head in that picture! :P
I know... I have no idea how the picture got flipped upside down...

I was informed about it this morning and will try to fix it as soon as I have time... (Work, meeting for upcoming convention, GM PFS tonight... Yeah, I got time...)
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...