Burritos for GameCon!

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Burritos for GameCon!

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:15 am

Greetings Pathfinder!

I just got this notice from Dustin. He is the organizer behind Game on which does huge things to get middle and high school students involved in gaming. I am just going to repost the email he sent me which tells you how you can support this worthwhile event AND eat yummy burritos!

O.J. Pinckert
Venture Captain-Colorado Springs

--------------

Hello GameCon Supporter!

Thank you for being such a vital part of the GameCon Community. We are quickly coming up on our 13th Convention, it has been 7 years of GameCon! But this year we are planning on doing even more with the implementation of the GameCon GameClub.

The GameCon GameClub brings the fun and community of the GameCon Convention directly into schools of the Pikes Peak Region who may not be able to run a game club themselves. The GameClub will provide everything these students need to fully embrace the benefits of a table top roleplaying game.

To help us launch the latest expansion of D20 GameCon we are inviting you to dinner on August 6th at Chipotle located at 7818 N. Academy, Colorado Springs from 5:00pm – 9:00pm. All you have to do is mention us while you are at the register and a portion of the sale comes back to us, unfortunately mobile orders do not count. Thank you so much for your help and support in spreading the community of GameCon!

Sincerely,

Dustin Flesher
Director of GameCon
http://gamebewithyou.org
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...