State of the Lodge - December 2019

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - December 2019

Post by WhiteMane » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Greetings Pathfinders!

It has been far too long since I've typed up one of these letters to get the word out on what is going on in our humble lodge, so this one is long overdue! Let me start by telling you some of the events that are coming up!

First, this is going to be the first year that the Pathfinder Society will have a presence at HexaCon taking place in Denver January 17-20! Our presence for this inaugural year is going to be minimal and mostly confined to running some introductory quests to get new players interested, but we are still very excited that we will be putting our footprints in a new convention! We will have a request for GMs up shortly in the Conventions section of RockymountainPFS.com (URL: viewforum.php?f=26). In the meantime, if you are interested in attending HexaCon, you can find out more information at https://tabletop.events/conventions/hexacon-2020.

Our next event, is taking place on January 25-26 in Colorado Springs. This event will be another Gaming Marathon for Charity! Many of you may recall that these normally take place in July, but since we will not have GalaxyFest taking place this year, I thought we should have a big event to benefit charity and really kick off 2020! The Gaming Marathon for Charity Part 2.5 will be benefitting SilverKey of Colorado Springs which does wonderful work for senior citizens in the area. We already have the request for GMs located at viewforum.php?f=26.

After that, back up in Denver we have GenghisCon! This is always alot of fun, and we are very fortunate that we will have Tonya Woldridge from Paizo again this year! Those of you that were at GenghisCon (or KoboldCon) last year will remember how much fun she was at the convention, and we will have all sorts of fun! The GM Request is already up and ready for volunteers at: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3948&sid=b22cb3c9b ... e78cfa0b30. If you don't want to GM, you can find out information about going to GenghisCon at: https://tabletop.events/conventions/genghiscon-2020

Our next announcement is that our own Venture Lieutenant in Denver, Zach Armstrong, has made arrangements for personalized Hero Point chips that can be used in your Pathfinder 2nd Edition games. I've already gotten mine, and they are really cool! You can buy them by going to this link: https://magicminiman.com/products/rocky ... oker-chips. Related to things to help your 2nd Edition games, Zach has also created a PDF version of the guild guide for 2nd Edition (in case you don't have WiFi access at the convention!) The updated guild guide can be found at: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3776.

Finally, with the holidays coming up, we will all be celebrating and I want to make sure that everyone celebrates responsibly. I love seeing all of you at the various tables we play at, and shudder at the thought that any of you might not return to the table to help combat the Aspis Consortium or defend the Pact Worlds! Please, be safe for the holidays and if I don't see you before then, have a wonderful 2020! (That's 4720 AR on Golarion!)

O.J. Pinckert
Venture Captain-Colorado Springs
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Phaasz1
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Phaasz1
PFS Number: 2356008

Re: State of the Lodge - December 2019

Post by Phaasz1 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:25 am

WhiteMane wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:45 pm
Our next announcement is that our own Venture Lieutenant in Denver, Zach Armstrong, has made arrangements for personalized Hero Point chips that can be used in your Pathfinder 2nd Edition games. I've already gotten mine, and they are really cool! You can buy them by going to this link: https://magicminiman.com/products/rocky ... oker-chips.
The poker chips are quite nice. Thanks Zach!
Last edited by Phaasz1 on Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul H.