State of the Lodge - Jun 2020

This board is for announcements regarding Pathfinder Society Organized Play updates
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

State of the Lodge - Jun 2020

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Greetings Pathfinders...

Covid-19 has been difficult for all of us. We have missed our weekly gaming sessions and it has taken a toll on all of us. Now, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Colorado has started to loosen restrictions and as of today, we are allowed to get together in groups of 10 or less. I've talked with one game store owner and he has indicated that he takes that to mean "10 people or less at a table."

With that, some game stores are starting to open again and we are now organizing live sessions again! Look to your local VOs and ask them about it. As with all things, please use good sense before you decide to come to the table. If anyone at the table wants face masks to be worn, everyone at the table should wear one out of respect for them. If the game store owner wants face masks to be worn, everyone should do so. If you feel sick, have a fever or cough, etc. then please stay home.

We all are itching to game again, but let's be smart and not endanger our fellow Pathfinders. We do not one Urgathoa, the Pallid Princess, to gain a victory when we are so close to defeating her. (That means, we don't want anyone coming down with anything!)

Hope to see all of you soon and remember... Explore, Report, Cooperate! (And wash your hands!)

O.J. Pinckert
RVC-Great Plains Region
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: State of the Lodge - Jun 2020

Post by CDragos » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:23 pm

I am still too scared to gather in a group, even less than 10. I would love to GM or play at a table, but, seeing that people are still getting the virus, I need to take care of myself.

I will still organize tables at Wizard's Chest for everyone when they decide to have games, but, I will probably stay home until this whole thing is over.

After seeing friends and family die from it, I want to be careful.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:31 pm

Please do not think that anyone should feel the need to attend if you feel uncomfortable. Anyone (including VOs) that does not feel comfortable attending sessions should not do so.

Only attend if you want to!
Last edited by WhiteMane on Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

LordGalencia
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Nathan Cejka
PFS Number: 215739

Post by LordGalencia » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:00 am

I am interested in starting to play at Collector mania if anyone else is interested. I posted in the collector mania most recent thread. I would prefer to be a player. As I am GM for 2 home games right now. I do have a digital platform that I could use to allow people to play remotely also while the in person game is happening. Let me know if you guys have any interest in that at Collector mania. I currently own all of the source materials and first six scenarios for star finder society on digital fantasy grounds.