Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

ADVENTURE PATH: Emerald Spire, group 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:04 pm

This board is for the first Emerald Spire group, who started way back on 20 September, 2017!

Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon GM: Bill
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.

Players:
  1. Randy playing Skivik, the ratfolk knifemaster (the harry gnome)
  2. Hetti playing Nysene, the oread warpriest (the rocky gnome)
  3. Sean playing Pako Bumblekins, the gnome Pistolero (Leader of the Trolls of Hime, King of the Goblins...)
  4. Harlie playing Nuala, the human hunter (the tall gnome)
  5. Nadia playing Glamping Portnog, the gnome wizard (the pointy hat gnome)
  6. Jesse playing Vatra, the gnome summoner (smokey the gnome) with his elemental pal, FRED
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Re: ADVENTURE PATH: Emerald Spire, group 1

Post by Vulse » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:25 pm

Our very own Gnome Gname Gnomad Gnome Clam Gnote Pad!
Last edited by Vulse on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:55 pm

And we just found out that the tall gnome is also a witch!!!

Whut??
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

Post by harleyquinn94 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:20 pm

Yes I am mwahaha. Also totally not human. Maybe it is Vatra blowing the horn of fog that makes it so,and dang it Glamping, would you stop trying to hit me with your battle later?!

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:26 am

As promised, here's the info from the next chronicle sheet. For next time we get together, please have two characters ready -- one to finish up what we were doing and one after this chronicle sheet... (The next level is tier 9-11 -- same as this level.)

Gold --
Slow -- 11,787
Normal -- 23,574

XP -- 1.5 slow, 3 normal

Prestige --
2 slow, 4 normal

Also think about which "land" you may want.

-- Bill

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:22 pm

Lots o stairs. Big hole. Iron ladder.

I cast feather fall on tall gnome, crazy gnome and fiery gnome and overland flight on me.

My friends fell into a jello mold. I shoot it with fire. Paco helps a little.

We find a door. The door doesn't have a handle, just a handprint that fits the robots we met on the first level. I take Paco and Vatra with me on a floating disk and fly up to get some arm and foot pieces. The room has towels, teacups and tea. We take one each.

The next door is a potty. It's very pretty. Then we find a teleportation disk that's broken. We don't fix it.

The next room has a lovely fireplace and comfy furniture and an automaton head that welcomes us warmly. There's a SPA next door!!!! We spend the next half a day getting massages, and a beautician turned me pink, and we ate fruit and hung out in a hot tub. I'm never leaving this place!!!

Never mind. Someone opened a door. Dammit. There's a carnivorous crystal (hard jello mold) in here, so we kill that, too. Oh, we brought the head. It's on my floating disk, so it's a floating head.

While we're chatting with the floating head, Fred crawls through a tunnel and then comes back all wounded, saying he's found a girlfriend...

We wander around and find a barricaded door. The automatons say we have to shut down the forge or the reclaimers will come kill our servant friends.

We open the door and find some robot bug things. Paco throws fire at them and they die screaming.

Then we find a room with big metal tentacles. We kill them, too, even though they aren't actually alive.

-----------------------
We walk into the next room. There are human sockets here, with 12 automatons in it, with 4 ogre-sized receptacles in the wall. Crazy gnome grows an ogre head and introduces himself to the big automatons. I turn furry gnome invisible. The robot tries to hit Fred and misses.
I fry three of them with lightning. Paco yells, "Glampin! We need your battle ladder!" So I dimensional slide in next to the last ogre robot and take him out with my battle ladder. Woot woot! (I might have done a dance of joy.)

Furry gnome opens the lightning door. Next room. Then our floating robot head friend (bodyless gnome) tells me to take him to the altar, where there are hundreds of pretty glowy floaty rocks circling the green glowy spire thingy. Paco, Vatra and I see the pretty rocks and run in to try to get them. Turns out, there are also 3 robots, an ogre robot and a bunch more of the robot bug things. Oops. Vatra yells, "AAHH!" and suddenly, all the gnomes are surrounded with a wall of fire. I decided there should be 7 of me now.

The robots walked through the fire at us, so I got scared and dimensional slid out of there, then dropped the big one in a pit. It died. Another ogre robot showed up out of the wall. Vatra succumbs to the robot bug things. Furry gnome thinks we need to get to the altar. I said, "Ok." We popped over to the altar, and our bodyless gnome friend asks us to put him on a stick on the altar. His name is now Jose.

Fred pushes another robot into the pit. Paco drops a bomb on the robot bug things. Vatra, somehow, is not affected. Meanwhile, furry gnome and I figure out that we can help Jose turn off the machine that's making the robots.

Vatra, who keeps getting eaten by the robot bug things, suddenly disappears. "Vatra!", I scream. Paco yells, "We've seen this before! Get a handy haversack!" Suddenly, we hear a voice in our heads: "I'm still here..." says Vatra. Rocky gnome is trying to throw the big ogre robot into the pit.

Finally, I manage to fix the machine, and the automatons all stop. I FIXED IT!!! Jose offers us permanent spa passes.

As we relax into our massage beds, all of us except the rocky gnome make the sign of Bill (SOB).
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017