rwcraigo
Venture Captain
Name: RC
PFS Number: 52753
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

Dungeons & Javas - COS - May 15- PF2

Post by rwcraigo » Tue May 11, 2021 10:41 am

Hello! My name is RC and I organize society games at Dungeons & Javas in Colorado Springs.

Sign-ups for all PFS & SFS events are handled via Warhorn.net. If you prefer not to use Warhorn, you may also reply to this post or send me an email at rccraigo (at) gmail.com. Sign-ups on Warhorn will take priority over others should there be more signed up than available seats. I can usually arrange a 2nd table if given at least a few days advance notice but may need to ask a player to step up and volunteer to GM.

Table 1
Pathfinder Society Scenario #2-05: Balancing the Scales (2e)

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

The Sewer Dragons reach out to the Pathfinder Society, concerned about a missing contact. The Pathfinders discover that this is no mere meet and greet, however, as strange events and a mysterious cult become tangled together in a web of mystery.

Written by: Jessica Catalan

Scenario tags: Metaplot

#2-05: Balancing the Scales
Date/Time: Saturday, May 15, 12:00pm - 4:00pm
GM: Kyle
Player 1: RC
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

SPECIAL NOTE: At this time, Dungeons & Javas is allowing limited in-store play. The wearing of masks within the store is mandatory unless eating or drinking at a table. If you are "fully vaccinated" (received both shots) a mask is still required as many others have not and are still vulnerable. Please remember to social distance, wear your mask and stay safe out there.

Explore. Report. Cooperate!
-RC
VA for Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."