Pathfinder Society and Enchanted Grounds

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Pathfinder Society and Enchanted Grounds

Post by Drogon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:11 pm

Hello everyone,

The last 7 months (8, if you count August) have seen a steady decline in attendance for PFS at Enchanted Grounds in Highlands Ranch. I cut the number of tables, and started doing announcements differently, both in an effort to ease the transition to what seemed was going to be a consistently smaller player base. But, with the announcement of 2nd Edition, interest seems to have dried up completely. This month I only had three volunteers for tables, one of them after a little bit of arm twisting.

So, it is with a heavy heart that I am ending Pathfinder Society at the Highlands Ranch location.

Starting in September, Chris will be offering the final Season 9, and new Season 10, adventures at the Littleton location. Considering the fact that he has seen tables happening with regularity over there, my hope is that this shift will allow for games to star occurring with more frequency. Watch for those announcements from him.

It was a fun nine year ride, folks. And maybe when PFS re-launches with 2nd Edition we'll see if we can pick it back up and continue on again.

See you around the table at Littleton.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds
Last edited by slate on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.