CollectorMania December GM Call - (Parker)

Moderators: slate, Kyphexler

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

CollectorMania December GM Call - (Parker)

Post by Russ Brown » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Hello Everyone,
It's time again to ask for volunteer GMs for the Pathfinder Society Games for December at CollectorMania in Parker.  Remember, without GMs there are no games. I am not taking player signups yet (except for GM early signup), that will be announced once I have the GMs signed up. 
Remember that Core Campaign games will be marked with the CORE tag after the scenario name.

Benefits of GMing:
1. GMs get a $10 store gift certificate for their time and expense of preparing the scenario.
2. GMs can sign up early for one game for each one they GM.
3. GMs get a free T-shirt once they have GMed 10 games at CollectorMania.
4. Remember Core Campaign allows a second GM chronicle if you have already GMed the scenario for the Organized Play Campaign.

If you would like to GM one or more of the following games, please reply to the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com (see below) or email me directly at russbrown484@gmail.com. Let me know which game(s) you would like to GM and which game(s), if any, you would like to play.

Thanks,
Russ Brown
Venture Lieutenant - Denver

December 2015 Games
Saturday December 12th Noon to 4:00pm #6-18 From Under Ice Tier 1-5 GM: Needed
Saturday December 12th 5:00pm to 9:00pm #7-03 Bronze House Reprisal Tier 5-9 GM: Russ
Tuesday December 15th 6:00pm to 10:00pm #6-12 Scions of the Sky Key I: On Sharrowsmith's Trail Tier 1-5 CORE GM: Chris W.

Last edited by Russ Brown on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Brown