Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

CollectorMania Game Update

Post by Russ Brown » Fri May 31, 2019 4:25 pm

Hey Everyone,
Let me apologize for the May game schedule going MIA. Just got super busy at work this month due to management not accounting for me taking off a week at the end of the month to go to PaizoCon! So I am sorry, I know you all were looking forward to playing some games.

Upcoming Games
I will be posting the games for Free RPG Day (Saturday, June 15th) shortly.
I will be posting the full schedule for June later tonight (around midnight probably).
In an effort to get ahead of the curve, I will also be posting a GM call for July sometime this weekend.

CORE Games Discontinued
I want to announce that I will no longer be scheduling CORE campaign games at CollectorMania. The weeknight Pathfinder games will transition to normal campaign games beginning in June. From my discussions with those of you still playing the CORE games, the majority was for 1 of 2 reasons: 1) Re-playability or 2) those were the games that were offered.

There are two reasons I am discontinuing CORE games at this time. The first is that when Pathfinder Society 2nd Edition begins in August there will be expanded re-playability guidelines for PFS 1st Edition. The second reason is that with the advent of 2nd Edition we will be scheduling three types of Society games at CollectorMania: Pathfinder 1st Edition, Pathfinder 2nd Edition, and Starfinder. I don't want to make that more complicated by also including Pathfinder 1st Edition Core games to the mix. Remember, if you have CORE characters you can bring them over to the normal campaign by simply starting to play non-CORE games.

Pathfinder Society 1st Edition Continuing
As you may have picked up from the previous section, we will continue to have Pathfinder 1st Edition games at Collectormania. Pathfinder Society 1st Editon games may continue to be played and reported even after 2nd Edition Society begins in August. The biggest change is that there will just be no new scenarios produced for 1st Edition. Still, there are 11 seasons worth of scenarios available and very, very few of us have played them all. I have over 30 PFS characters, 4 of which are seekers including a 15th level cleric and there are still plenty of scenarios I have not played.

Game Schedule
For June and July, the schedule will be split between Pathfinder and Starfinder games. Beginning in August, the schedule will be approximately one-third Pathfinder 2nd Edition, one-third Pathfinder 1st Edition, and one-third Starfinder.

Russ
Last edited by Russ Brown on Fri May 31, 2019 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Brown

Edwardteach
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Steve S.
PFS Number: 18716
GM Stars: 2

Re: CollectorMania Game Update

Post by Edwardteach » Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 pm

Looking forward to continuing with what I have and learning more about 2nd edition.

LordGalencia
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Nathan Cejka
PFS Number: 215739

Re: CollectorMania Game Update

Post by LordGalencia » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:23 pm

Thanks Russ! Great hear from you! We will be excited to play this month