Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

Free RPG Day - CollectorMania

Post by Russ Brown » Fri May 31, 2019 4:52 pm

Greetings Pathfinders!

We will be hosting Free RPG Day games for the Pathfinder and Starfinder Scenarios at CollectorMania this year. Free RPG Day is Saturday, June 15th. Since these scenarios are written for 4 Pre-Generated characters, I will be limiting the table size to 4.

WE BE HEROES? - Pathfinder 2nd Edition Preview
We're Not All Bad
As an undead army pushed forth by the Whispering Tyrant stirs in the Southern Fangwood, driving the local animals to flee in terror, the goblins of the Crookedtoes tribe suddenly find their bellies empty and growling for food. Worse, the tribe's best scout has gone missing, and the chief has tasked the four brightest members of the Crookedtoes to go out into the woods and find out what happened. While searching for the missing scout, the goblins stumble across a wrecked farmhouse on a hill and discover a group of knights camped nearby. Though the knights have retreated from the undead army menacing the area, they have decided to make one last, desperate stand: an endgame doomed to wipe out both the knights and the Crookedtoes settlement. Now, the four goblins must test their mettle—will they emerge as victorious heroes, or fall to the might of the undead scourge?

Table 1 Time: Noon
GM: Russ B

WE BE HEROES? - Pathfinder 2nd Edition Preview
We're Not All Bad
As an undead army pushed forth by the Whispering Tyrant stirs in the Southern Fangwood, driving the local animals to flee in terror, the goblins of the Crookedtoes tribe suddenly find their bellies empty and growling for food. Worse, the tribe's best scout has gone missing, and the chief has tasked the four brightest members of the Crookedtoes to go out into the woods and find out what happened. While searching for the missing scout, the goblins stumble across a wrecked farmhouse on a hill and discover a group of knights camped nearby. Though the knights have retreated from the undead army menacing the area, they have decided to make one last, desperate stand: an endgame doomed to wipe out both the knights and the Crookedtoes settlement. Now, the four goblins must test their mettle—will they emerge as victorious heroes, or fall to the might of the undead scourge?

Table 2 Time: Noon
GM: Steve S
1. Steph S
2. William
3. Matt M
4. Russ (if there is no second table)

SKITTER CRASH - Starfinder
Skitters in the Swamp! The galaxy's favorite skittermanders are back and ready to help—but this time, they're the ones in trouble!
After a successful salvaging mission, the heroes are riding a joyous high aboard their very own starship. However, angry space pirates with a grudge crash the party—and then a bizarre interstellar cyclone engulfs both sides' vessels and flings them into a strange world's atmosphere! Thanks to the help of a tiny mining vessel, the skittermanders are able to escape to this swampy planet. Once they take in their boggy surroundings, it's up to the furry heroes to track down their ship, avoid vengeful enemies, work with the sluglike scholars living in the muck, and find a way off this dangerous planet once and for all!

Table 3 Time: 5:00 PM
GM: Russ
1. Nathan C
2. Darrell C

Skitters in the Swamp! The galaxy's favorite skittermanders are back and ready to help—but this time, they're the ones in trouble!
After a successful salvaging mission, the heroes are riding a joyous high aboard their very own starship. However, angry space pirates with a grudge crash the party—and then a bizarre interstellar cyclone engulfs both sides' vessels and flings them into a strange world's atmosphere! Thanks to the help of a tiny mining vessel, the skittermanders are able to escape to this swampy planet. Once they take in their boggy surroundings, it's up to the furry heroes to track down their ship, avoid vengeful enemies, work with the sluglike scholars living in the muck, and find a way off this dangerous planet once and for all!

Table 4 Time: 5:00 PM
GM: William
Last edited by Russ Brown on Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
Russ Brown

Edwardteach
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Steve S.
PFS Number: 18716
GM Stars: 2

Re: Free RPG Day - CollectorMania

Post by Edwardteach » Fri May 31, 2019 7:52 pm

Russ,

I should be able to GM the second table for pathfinder. Also Steph would like a spot at the table.

Thanks!

Steve
Last edited by Edwardteach on Fri May 31, 2019 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Fri May 31, 2019 10:22 pm

Thanks Steve!
Russ Brown

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:25 pm

I would like to pay the morning and host the other starfinder afternoon.

Edwardteach
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Edwardteach » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:09 am

Russ Brown wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 10:22 pm Thanks Steve!
Russ,

What do I need to do to get a copy of the adventure? I have the other 4 goblin adventures on my paizo account but when I search the new one it is not available for download yet.

Thanks,

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:48 am

You will need to go by CollectorMania and pick up a print copy early. I will send an email to the store to ask them to let you pick up a copy of the pathfinder scenario and to let william pick up a copy of the starfinder scenario.
Russ Brown

LordGalencia
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Nathan Cejka
PFS Number: 215739

Post by LordGalencia » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:22 am

hello guys,

I would like to sign up Romen Darrell and Nathan for Starfinder for the 15th at one of the 5:00 SF tables. Thanks Guys! I'm going to try and convince one of my friends to come also.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:27 pm

Hey Russ,

Please sign me up for;

Table 3 Time: 5:00 PM
GM: Russ

Thank you!

Edwardteach
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Edwardteach » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 am

Russ,

Do you want to roll us all up into one table for Saturday or are we expecting some drop in players?

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:19 am

Edwardteach wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 am Do you want to roll us all up into one table for Saturday or are we expecting some drop in players?
Please be there and expect to run. Since it is Free RPG Day we will hopefully get some drop in players. If not, we can consolidate into a single table on Saturday. Worst case, you or I can be the third player so we will have enough for at least one table of Pathfinder.

Were you able to get a copy of the adventure from the store?
Last edited by Russ Brown on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Brown

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:21 am

William,
If we don't get any more Starfinder players you can be the 5th player at my table.
Russ Brown

Russ Brown
Seeker

Post by Russ Brown » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:24 am

I just had an idea. I will post a link to this thread on the RockyMountainPFS Facebook page tonight when I get home from work.
Last edited by Russ Brown on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russ Brown

LordGalencia
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Nathan Cejka
PFS Number: 215739

Post by LordGalencia » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:47 pm

Hey Russ, just found out that Romen has his play performance on Saturday night so he won't be able to make it for the scenario on Saturday. However, Darrell and I are going to a different one of his performances, so we will still be able to make it to Table 3 Time: 5:00 PM
GM: Russ. on June 15th Thanks!

Nathan Cejka

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1
GM Novas: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:16 pm

Question on the starfinder game. There is no chonical in the book, and the pdf from pazio is not being released for a week after the game.
Help???

Edwardteach
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Edwardteach » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Russ Brown wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:19 am
Edwardteach wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:18 am Do you want to roll us all up into one table for Saturday or are we expecting some drop in players?
Please be there and expect to run. Since it is Free RPG Day we will hopefully get some drop in players. If not, we can consolidate into a single table on Saturday. Worst case, you or I can be the third player so we will have enough for at least one table of Pathfinder.

Were you able to get a copy of the adventure from the store?
Yes, will and I were able to pick up copies of the adventure last week.