COLLECTORMANIA SEPTEMBER 2020 PLAYERS CALL!!!

Moderators: slate, Kyphexler

Brionmace
Store Coordinator
PFS Number: 187907
GM Stars: 2
GM Glyphs: 2
GM Novas: 2

COLLECTORMANIA SEPTEMBER 2020 PLAYERS CALL!!!

Post by Brionmace » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:11 pm

Welcome back Pathfinders. I apologize for the delays as we have all been going through a very stressful and dangerous time. Hopefully you and all your loved ones remain well. Please review the guidelines set forth by Collectormania posted below for mandatory in store policy. They have been good to us, so be good to them, or you will be asked to leave. I am also assisting in social distancing, and with that said, Tables will be limited to 4 players. I will keep 3-4 in standbys if we have them. If you are not feeling well, or have any reason to believe that you are not well, please let us know as soon as possible, so I can notify standbys. As always please let me know if you are interested in the following games

COLLECTORMANIA GUIDELINES:
Gaming Safe: Mandatory Shop Policy
Everyone interested in staying in-store for organized or reservation events MUST follow these guidelines.
• If you are sick or feel unwell, DO NOT enter the store.
• If you have had contact with a COVID-19 positive person in the last 14 days, DO NOT enter the store.
• A nose and mouth covering mask must be worn properly AT ALL TIMES. In-store attendees not properly wearing a mask will be asked to leave.
• No outside meals. Snacks are okay, but masks should not be removed for extended periods of time to allow for eating.

Saturday September 12th:
Table 1: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-10 Tarnbreakers Trail [Tier 1-4]
Venture-Captain Bjersig Torrsen has set out the call for a group of Pathfinders to compete in a race known as the Balgirdtrek. Taking place in the Land of the Linnorm Kings, this race is an annual event that includes participants from both the Varki and Ulfen people of the region. Bjersig hopes that by having the PCs participate, they might not only bolster the Society's reputation in the Saga Lands, but also document this exciting event. Although the Society has the organizers' official permission, some of the Ulfen competitors in particular see the Pathfinders' participation as an intrusion on their time-honored pastime. The true challenge of this race is not monsters or villains, but the harsh nature of the grueling marathon itself.
Tags: Repeatable
GM: Dan

Standby:

Table 2: 5-9 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-12 The Burden of Envy [Tier 1-4]
Swindler, rogue, and occasional Pathfinder ally Guaril Karela has approached the Society with an opportunity that Valais Durant, the leader of the Society's Radiant Oath faction, can't refuse. Guaril has been charging refugees to sneak them out of Xin Edasseril, a city ruled by the Runelord of Envy, and now it looks like Guaril won't be able to fulfill his contracts. Society agents are charged with sneaking into the dangerous city and sneaking out with a handful of its citizens before their absence is noticed so that the Radiant Oath can help them find new lives beyond their current ruler's tyrannical reach.
Tags: Faction: Radiant Oath

Standby:

Saturday September 26th:
Table 3: 12-4 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-14 Lions of Katapesh [Tier 1-4]
Goblin patriarch, merchant, and Pathfinder Society ally Yigrig Moneymaker needs help! The cunning goblin merchant has big plans to build a bridge that will connect two promising trade partners, but something is stirring up the local wildlife and convincing the lions and other predators of the Katapeshi plains that goblins are more tasty than can possibly be true. The PCs must find out who's responsible for the trials Yigrig's family faces before the lions of Katapesh devour the entire goblin clan and end the chance for trade between two desert cities.
Tags: Repeatable

Standby:

Table 4: 5-9 pm Pathfinder 2E #1-15 The Blooming Catastrophe [Tier 1-4]
The Pathfinders travel to Iobaria, where elven druids and centaur warriors are united against an unlikely threat: a self-propogating horde of corrupted leshys! The source of the Abyssal corruption may be tied to a previous trip to Iobaria by the Pathfinder Society, so it falls to the PCs to seek out the source of the leshy incursion and restore balance to the woodlands.
Tags: Faction: Verdant Wheel

Standby:

You can respond to this thread, or to carterdaniel23@gmail.com to sign up for these events. Please include table #s in your request to avoid any potential miscommunication.
Last edited by slate on Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dan "Pointy-ear" Carter

Brionmace
Store Coordinator
PFS Number: 187907
GM Stars: 2
GM Glyphs: 2
GM Novas: 2

Re: COLLECTORMANIA SEPTEMBER 2020 PLAYERS CALL!!!

Post by Brionmace » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:09 pm

I'll go ahead and cancel tables 1 and 2 for tomorrow since no one has signed up. Hopefully there is some more activity before the 26th and some tables happen.

LordGalencia
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Nathan Cejka
PFS Number: 215739

Re: COLLECTORMANIA SEPTEMBER 2020 PLAYERS CALL!!!

Post by LordGalencia » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:34 pm

I’m so sorry, we did not see you post these or we would definitely had signed up! We are ready to play! I can supply up to 4 players if you would like to try for some games this next month.