Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!
Hello again, I hope that everyone has stayed safe and healthy over the last few months. I certainly have missed our camaraderie. So it is time to get back into the swing of things.
Things to note.
- Enchanted Realms is limiting tables to 10 players - since our maximum for PFS1 is 7 and PFS2 is 6 we will be able to comply with their requirements.
- Please be cognizant of your fellow Society Agents - while masks are not required it will be a table decision - meaning if one member feels unsafe in an unmasked situation, please have your mask available and be prepared to wear them at the table. To make people feel more comfortable this will be a blind vote.
- Please don't come to game if you feel ill.
- Any other concerns about this please contact myself, Randy or O.J.
We need GM's!!!
Just as a reminder:
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
So with no further adieu here are this weeks games
08-06 Reaping What We Sow Tier 1-5 GM: ?
When the flames of revolution swept through Galt, the Society lost much of what it held there: dozens of agents, several lodges, and the fellowship of countless contacts who foreswore the Society rather than become targets themselves. Although Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has reestablished a foothold in the country, she needs to rebuild her network of allies. One of the most important figures resides in Dabril, a small village due to celebrate its yearly festival of light and forgiveness. Petulengro hopes that an entourage of Pathfinders might participate in the festivities and endear itself to the Society’s former friend. Past evils have other plans, however, and unless the PCs can keep their wits about them, they might not just lose sight of the mission; they might lose their lives.a Pathfinder Society Priest of Nethys disappears in northern Geb while studying the Mana Wastes, the Society sends you to uncover her whereabouts and find her journals. Arriving in the town of Bitter End, you find it deserted but for a few mysterious creatures never before seen on Golarion. Those creatures quickly lead to more and soon you're embroiled in a mystery that could effect the very fabric of reality. Will you solve the mystery of Bitter End or find yourself lost forever in the Mana Wastes?
09-05 Call of the Copper Gate Tier 3-7 GM: Richard
Alarm bells blare throughout the Pathfinder Society's Grand Lodge as chaos reigns in one of the vaults below. The PCs must venture into the vaults to put a stop to the mysterious incident. They quickly learn, however, that what has happened in the Grand Lodge is almost certainly not an isolated event. It falls to the PCs to follow this disruption's trail, a mission that puts them on a collision course with mysterious forces that wish to unleash horrors from beyond reality upon Golarion.
Contents in Call of the Copper Gate also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.
Player 1: Nadia
Player 2: Jesse
Player 3: James
Player 4: OJ
Player 5: Damon
PFS2 01-16 The Perennial Crown Part 1: Opal of Bhopan Tier 3-6 GM: OJ
In part 1 of the two-part Perennial Crown adventure, the Pathfinders journey to the island of Bhopan for the first time in over four centuries! On the forested island where founding Pathfinder Selmius Foster met his demise, the PCs will meet the fey-descended Bhopanese people. Not all diplomatic negotiations take place in a stuffy meeting hall, however. In order to navigate the complex, fey-influenced customs of Bhopanese court and establish a relationship with the rulers of Bhopan, the PCs must find their way through a masquerade ball filled with complex dance steps and hidden agendas.
Scenario tags: Metaplot
Player 1: Richard
ALTERNATE GAME PFS2 01-15 The Blooming Catastrophe Tier 1-4 GM: OJ
The Pathfinders travel to Iobaria, where elven druids and centaur warriors are united against an unlikely threat: a self-propogating horde of corrupted leshys! The source of the Abyssal corruption may be tied to a previous trip to Iobaria by the Pathfinder Society, so it falls to the PCs to seek out the source of the leshy incursion and restore balance to the woodlands.
Scenario tags: Faction (Verdant Wheel)