Hail and Well Met Starfinders!
Season 3 is out!!!
As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!
And as always we need GM's
Just as a reminder:
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
15 Oct 2020
SFS 03-07 Strike at Zone 78 Tier 3-6 GM:
- Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
- We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
- Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
- Sign up as soon as possible, you can always cancel if you need to
- Please do not hot-swap tables!
- Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
- GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
- If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Since first encountering the copaxis of Tabrid Minor, the Starfinder Society's Exo-Guardians faction has aided in reclaiming dangerous portions of the world. Tabrid Minor's mysterious region of Zone 78 is home to erratic weather patterns and gravitational anomalies that make it the source of many planetary conspiracy theories. When a military listening post goes silent within the zone, the Starfinder Society offers to send a group of experienced agents inside to reactivate the equipment and light the way for future missions into Zone 78.
22 Oct 2020
SFS 02-20 Shades of Spite Tier 7-10 GM:
There's no time to lose when a mysterious servant of the goddess known as Grandmother Rat offers the Society a glimpse into the history of its current foe. Following the novice assassin through a previously secured portal to the Plane of Shadow, the Starfinder agents must contend with the most devoted servants of the goddess of rats and assassins, Lao Shu Po, as they make their way to the only person who knows the history of the mysterious ysoki known as Datch.
Scenario tags: Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])
29 Oct 2020 2020
SFS 01-36 Enter the Ashen Asteroid Tier 1-4 GM: Mitch
When the dwarven miners of Ulrikka Clanholdings unearth a complex belonging to their erstwhile duergar kin on an asteroid in the Diaspora, they call on the Starfinder Society to investigate. As the duergar have very few remaining outposts or ruins left within the Pact Worlds system, investigating the asteroid complex is a rare opportunity to learn about ancient dwarven history. However, the duergar were masters of trap-forging and the creation of harmful machinery that they regularly employed in the defense of their homes. Can the PCs overcome these traps and foes to uncover the truth of the Ashen Asteroid?
Scenario tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Vehicle