Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS Reporting Errors

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:02 pm

We all make mistakes and I have made my fair share, but when mistakes can impact your ability to play because of conflicts between you chronicles and the Paizo site, it can be a real hassle.

I have been tracking our sessions at Enchanted Realms for some time now and I have noticed a lot of errors on reporting sheets when I type them into the Paizo website lately.  Some of the errors are simple, like GMs who are in a rush to close out the event forgetting to put down the PA earned for each player.  I am guilty of that some times too, but other errors are a little harder to pin down.  This post is where I will enter errors that I have found on reporting sheets so players have a chance to review their chronicle sheets and respond.

Below are the errors I have found just this month with as much detail as I can list to help players identify the correct info.  When I try to report anything and conflicting information comes up I will add it to this post.  As problems are resolved, I will remove them from this list.  I usually default to the information on the reporting sheet unless there is an obvious error but the Paizo site can still be tricky so I ask all of our players to sign on to http://paizo.com/ to review each of your characters and send me a message via this site with any errors you may have.  I cannot fix everything, but I can point you to folks that can help if I cannot fix it.

Everyone should review the info below.  Sometimes penmanship is bad or so tiny I can't read it so if you played in one of the sessions below, check for a PFS number that may be close to yours!

When you reply to this post please quote or copy the error listed below and tell me what the correct information is!

So without further delay, here are the reporting errors I have right now:

15 Feb 2017
#2-05: Eyes of the Ten-Part III: Red Revolution (RPG)
PFS #170270-1, character name on sheet: Kyrie, character on Paizo: Merisiel.  The faction was also different.

#7: Among the Living (RPG)
PFS#180934-4, character name on sheet: John, character name on Paizo: Thorin.  Faction on sheet: Liberty's Edge, on Paizo: Grand Lodge
PSF#117155-?, GM, send me your character #

#37: The Beggar's Pearl (RPG)
PSF#111844-9, character name on sheet: Firth of Firnoth, on Paizo: Soren
PFS#47386-2, character name on sheet: Lasharra, on Paizo: Li Hsen, Faction on sheet: Silver Crusade, on Paizo: Liberty's Edge

8 Feb 2017
#3-10: The Immortal Conundrum (RPG)
PFS#236445-1, character name on sheet: Donatolph (sp?), on Paizo: Halpher

#3-07: Echoes of the Overwatched (PFC) <= means Core
PFS#36704-35 GM, please let me know how much PA everyone earned
PFS#228191-3 (Shelly), character is not registered as a core character OR they were core and had one or more non-core games credited to them.  Review all of the sessions reported on Paizo for this character and email customer.service@paizo.com to fix this.
PFS#228194-3 (Shyla Tenos), character is not registered as a core character OR they were core and had one or more non-core games credited to them.  Review all of the sessions reported on Paizo for this character and email customer.service@paizo.com to fix this.

#2-21: The Dalsine Affair (RPG)
PFS#111844-9, character name on sheet: Firth of Firnoth, on Paizo: Soren

1 Feb 2017
#45: Delirium's Tangle (RPG)
PFS#236414-1, Faction on sheet: Dark Archive, on Paizo: Grand Lodge
PFS#111844-9,  character name on sheet: Firth of Firnoth, on Paizo: Soren
PFS#174284-6, Character name on sheet: Wes Terevoss, on Paizo: Victus
PFS#236445-1, character name on sheet: Donatolph (sp?), on Paizo: Halpher
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018