Enchanted Realms PFS 20 Sep 2017

Moderators: MoffRimmer, jbane, lochinvar_1971

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS 20 Sep 2017

Post by Pippin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:32 am

aidanixi wrote:
Pippin wrote: I'm in for the Emerald Spire.  Sounds rather interesting.
I'd love it if we can keep the same basic group together through the whole series.  Any thoughts on what the rest of you are playing?  I've got no idea, really, and it's not unlikely that I'll create a new character for it.
Jesse and Brandon and I are building a gnome clan... so far, we have a wizard, a cavalier, and one more currently unknown... :) And yes, we're planning on doing the whole thing.
Gnome clan?!?!?!?  I wanna join the gnome clan!!!!
Sean

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:38 am

Pippin wrote:
aidanixi wrote:
I'd love it if we can keep the same basic group together through the whole series.  Any thoughts on what the rest of you are playing?  I've got no idea, really, and it's not unlikely that I'll create a new character for it.
Jesse and Brandon and I are building a gnome clan... so far, we have a wizard, a cavalier, and one more currently unknown... :) And yes, we're planning on doing the whole thing.
Do eeeet....
;D
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Atun
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Atun » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Could I actually be considered a back up for the starfinder table? I won't get off work till 6 and it's a bit of a drive to the store. If I can I will get there before 6, but don't hold the table if I'm not there.

Thanks!
Gavin
And from the shadows did they rise, and cast back down due to their lies. The truth reigns supreme

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:25 pm

aidanixi wrote:
Pippin wrote:
aidanixi wrote:

Do eeeet....
;D
Toying with the idea of an experimental gunsmith (gnome archetype from ARG) who will go alchemist from 2nd level on.  Explosive missile being added at 5th level is going to be amazing!
If we have no designated healer, however, I could go that route instead.  Not sure class-wise what I'd pick for that, but something...
Sean

aidanixi
Society Field Agent

Post by aidanixi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Pippin wrote:
aidanixi wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Do eeeet....
;D
Toying with the idea of an experimental gunsmith (gnome archetype from ARG) who will go alchemist from 2nd level on.  Explosive missile being added at 5th level is going to be amazing!
If we have no designated healer, however, I could go that route instead.  Not sure class-wise what I'd pick for that, but something...
Meh. We won't need a healer. What could go wrong?  8)
Nadia

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:56 pm

aidanixi wrote:
Pippin wrote:
aidanixi wrote:

Do eeeet....
;D
Meh. We won't need a healer. What could go wrong?  8)
True stuff!!  Healing is so overrated!  I'll plan on coming with the gunslinger and a healer just in case.  (Probably a shaman or witch if I go the healing route)
Any particular thematic idea for the clan beyond simply a clan of gnomes?  Just figured I should have that in mind as I build flavor/backstory/etc. into the character build.
Last edited by Pippin on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:57 pm

I have been looking for an opportunity to play my ratfolk knife master and Hetti is bringing a warrior cleric of some kind (guess what we're doing tomorrow?)
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
I have been looking for an opportunity to play my ratfolk knife master and Hetti is bringing a warrior cleric of some kind (guess what we're doing tomorrow?)
Excellent!  Since we've got rogue-ish things, frontlining, healing, and arcana covered, I'll go with the ranged focus.  Gunslinging alchemist gnome time!!!!  And Hetti could make a gnome and the ratfolk could simply be the clan mascot?  The Ratgnomes of Absalom?  I think that has potential.
Last edited by Pippin on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean

aidanixi
Society Field Agent

Post by aidanixi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:37 pm

Pippin wrote:
Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
Excellent!  Since we've got rogue-ish things, frontlining, healing, and arcana covered, I'll go with the ranged focus.  Gunslinging alchemist gnome time!!!!  And Hetti could make a gnome and the ratfolk could simply be the clan mascot?  The Ratgnomes of Absalom?  I think that has potential.
I have a feeling the thematic elements will take care of themselves..
;)

Someone could do a half-orc  (or otherwise really tall character) who THINKS he's a gnome. That would be hilarious. Like a reverse mascot.
Last edited by aidanixi on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nadia

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Pippin wrote:
aidanixi wrote:
Pippin wrote:
Do eeeet....
;D
Experimental Gunsmith is NOT a legal option in society.
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micheal Smith

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:47 pm

musclecarlover07 wrote:
Pippin wrote:
aidanixi wrote:

Do eeeet....
;D
Experimental Gunsmith is NOT a legal option in society.
Ooo, good catch, Michael!  Thanks!
Actually, I had already been debating going pistolero/grenadier instead, so I guess that makes the decision easier.
Sean

Pontifex7127
Store Coordinator
Name: Phillip

Post by Pontifex7127 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Rise of the Goblin Guild please

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Atun wrote: Could I actually be considered a back up for the starfinder table? I won't get off work till 6 and it's a bit of a drive to the store. If I can I will get there before 6, but don't hold the table if I'm not there.

Thanks!
Gavin
I've got you covered.
Pathfinder #47387

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:56 pm

The Emerald Spire table may be a good one to consider streaming on Twitch.  What do the players and GM think?
Pathfinder #47387

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:00 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: The Emerald Spire table may be a good one to consider streaming on Twitch.  What do the players and GM think?
I'm in!  Let's be a low budget Critical Role!!
Sean