Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS 20 Sep 2017

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:49 am

[shadow=blue,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

As we move to the later half of September and the mornings are getting a little later and cooler, The Pathfinder and Starfinder societies are settling in for ADVENTURE!

Starfinder was such a success last week that I thought I plan another commencement for new Starfinder Society members.  The Pathfinders are planning to brave the knife's edge of war in Brevoy, start to explore the legendary Emerald Spire, and encounter both goblins and kobolds... oh my!

I was approached by our hosts last week with a question that I am passing on to you.  Enchanted Realms has a media presence on Twitch and they would like to have a Pathfinder game broadcast on their channel.  Twitch is a live streaming video platform owned by Twitch Interactive, a subsidiary of Amazon.com and the site has gained a large following with the gaming community.  This would be a great opportunity to promote our hobby and the store, but only if our Pathfinders and Starfinders are comfortable with being on camera and on the web.  What are your thoughts??

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm.  Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up.  We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

03-02 Sewer Dragons of Absalom Tier 3-7 GM: Hillary
5-09 - The Confirmation Tier 1-2  GM: Hillary
Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society's rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site's secrets will not only contribute to the society's body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon Level 1: The Tower Ruins Tier 1-2 GM: Bill
This is a multi part SUPERDUNGEON that can take a character from level 1 to 13 over the course of many months.  I will schedule no more than two sessions a month, so if you sign up, know what you are getting into!
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths-one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.
Player 1: Randy
Player 2: Hetti
Player 3: Nadia
Player 4: Brandon
Player 5: Sean
Player 6: Harlie

09-03 On the Border of War Tier 5-9 GM: O.J.
Brevoy may seem a united country, but its noble houses are ever on the brink of warfare while King Noleski Surtova struggles to keep the peace and prove his legitimacy. A neutral township's baron has died, and the loyalists of several houses have rekindled old rivalries while maneuvering for their respective lords to control the region. As the noble houses maneuver armies nearby in the name of "peacekeeping," the teeters on the precipice of war. Hostilities could spell the end of a famous ruin that the Society is yet to document, and Pathfinders must travel into the powder keg region to delay hostilities long enough to salvage and study the site. For the truly ambitious, it may be possible to avert the war altogether, but canny nobles as likely to see the PCs as pawns as mediators.
Player 1: Richard
Player 2: Mark
Player 3: Alex
Player 4: Mystery Guest
Player 5: Zach
Player 6: Hjal

04-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild Tier 1-5 GM: Austin
When a monster is discovered on the grounds of the Pathfinder Lodge at Heidmarch Manor in Magnimar, an investigation into its appearance leads the PCs deep under the City of Monuments-and face to face with a burgeoning thieves' guild.
Player 1: Don
Player 2: John
Player 3: Roy
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Hillary

[shadow=red,left]Starfinder #1-01[/shadow] The Commencement (Tier 1-2) GM: Micheal
All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance-a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.
Player 1: Jim
Player 2: Nick
Player 3: David
Player 4: James
Player 5: Hagen
Player 6:
Standby: Gavin
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

alexdm
Rookie Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS 20 Sep 2017

Post by alexdm » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:56 am

Please sign up zach for the 5-9 on the border of war
Are you sure you want to split the party? I mean what's the worst that can happen in a world full of monsters..... So I ask again are you sure? (GM Hint)

Atun
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Atun » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:57 am

I'll sign up for the star finder commencement, however I might be a little late but will do my best to get there before 6
Thanks!
Gavin
And from the shadows did they rise, and cast back down due to their lies. The truth reigns supreme

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Post by Hjal Nelson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:04 pm

I want to play border of war!
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

donbuley
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by donbuley » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:38 pm

Please sign me up for Rise of the Goblin Guild. Thanks!

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:35 pm

Please put me down for The last seat at the Commencment.
Thanks,
James.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:09 pm

Randy, quick question on the Superdungeon... if we have to miss a week for some reason, can we still play?  Like,  if we can't make week 1, can we still sign up for the next one?
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

wheels2040
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by wheels2040 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:47 pm

I'm in for 04-01  Rise of the Goblin Guild  Tier 1-5  GM: Austin

Thanks.
John

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 am

Could I please get on Rise of the Goblin Guild?

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:02 am

aidanixi wrote: Randy, quick question on the Superdungeon... if we have to miss a week for some reason, can we still play?  Like,  if we can't make week 1, can we still sign up for the next one?
Yes, you absolutely can play.  I happen to know the guy who is scheduling these so if you let me know when you may be available, I am sure I can convince him to work around your schedule  ;D
Pathfinder #47387

aidanixi
Society Field Agent

Post by aidanixi » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:42 am

Lol. Ok. Please sign me and Brandon up for the Superdungeon!

:)
Nadia
Nadia

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:48 am

aidanixi wrote: Randy, quick question on the Superdungeon... if we have to miss a week for some reason, can we still play?  Like,  if we can't make week 1, can we still sign up for the next one?
A couple of quick items of note with Emerald Spire...

There are 16 levels.  Each level grants 3 XP and 4 PP.  (At least at "normal progression".)  Since this is meant to take a character through to 13th level, either some levels would need to be skipped or some levels would need to taken at "slow progression".  (There is a list of suggested levels to take at slow progression...)

Each level is really its own "dungeon crawl".  They really work fairly well as "stand alone" modules.  (In fact, each level was written by a different author.)  So they don't necessarily tie into each other.  I only mention that to emphasize that if you miss a level, that doesn't necessarily mean that you will miss a huge part of the overarching story.

After the first level completed, you will get an additional Chronicle Sheet.  On this sheet, you will be given the opportunity to purchase some "land" (for 2 PP for each "parcel").  Different parcels of land give different benefits.  (It's kind of an interesting mechanic.)  And, again, while there are 16 possible parcels to purchase, missing a couple won't really make that much of a difference.

Hope that helps.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:08 am

For those of you are potentially interested, the Emerald Spire level 1 is an evergreen adventure and it can be scheduled again next month.  Just say'n
Pathfinder #47387

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm in for the Emerald Spire.  Sounds rather interesting.
I'd love it if we can keep the same basic group together through the whole series.  Any thoughts on what the rest of you are playing?  I've got no idea, really, and it's not unlikely that I'll create a new character for it.
Last edited by Pippin on Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean

aidanixi
Society Field Agent

Post by aidanixi » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:29 am

Pippin wrote: I'm in for the Emerald Spire.  Sounds rather interesting.
I'd love it if we can keep the same basic group together through the whole series.  Any thoughts on what the rest of you are playing?  I've got no idea, really, and it's not unlikely that I'll create a new character for it.
Jesse and Brandon and I are building a gnome clan... so far, we have a wizard, a cavalier, and one more currently unknown... :) And yes, we're planning on doing the whole thing.
Nadia