Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS, 15 Aug 2018

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:28 am

[glow=red,4,300]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/glow]

August; when kids return to school and the weather changes to cooler nights and warm days. I perfect time to gather around the table with friends and ADVENTURE!

This month we make up for lost gaming opportunities from the holiday last month by having 5 weeks of gaming... I know, please try to contain your enthusiasm. Because we have 5 weeks of gaming however, I am trying something different. This month the goblins of the Licktoad/Bird Cruncher tribe are taking over and all 5 adventures will be run during August.

Due to the growing popularity of the Pathfinder Society on Wednesday nights I am going to ask that a GM who is not scheduled to run (and is not taking part in a special event) please have an evergreen quest with you just in case we have new players drop in. We never want to turn people away and an evergreen scenario is easy enough to run cold if you have ran it before. And if a GM has never run it before it's good practice.

As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
15 Aug 2018
03-11 Quest for Perfection Pt.2: On Hostile Waters Tier 1-5 GM: RC
With an ancient Iroran relic in hand, the Pathfinders must make a long river voyage to the inland nation of Shokuro to return it to the only person who can reactivate the long-dormant artifact. Whether dangers take the form of goblinoid menaces on the shores of Kaoling to the north or the powerful armies of Lingshen to the south, the Pathfinders' journey will be anything but a pleasure cruise. Can the PCs survive hostile waters to safely reach their destination, or will they fall victim to the perils of river travel in Tian Xia?
Player 1: Jonathan
Player 2: Andrew
Player 3: Mark H
Player 4: Chris Everhart
Player 5: Miriam
Player 6: Harlie

10-01 Oathbreakers Die Tier 1-5 GM: Randy
The city of Daggermark is best known for its poisoners and assassins, who maintain active guilds that enjoy the full respect of local authorities. Local venture-captain Istivil Bosk prefers to keep his head down and stays out of their affairs, but he has recently learned that a Pathfinder agent has been targeted for assassination. Can the PCs enact the venture-captain's daring plot to save this agent without becoming the assassins' next victims?
Player 1: James
Player 2: Jim H
Player 3: Austin
Player 4: Erin
Player 5: Ben B
Player 6: John Hobbs

Module We Be Goblins Too! Tier 3 (Pregens) GM: ?
The Licktoads, once the great and fierce goblin tribe in Brinestump Marsh, were defeated by human adventurers! All that remains of the tribe are its four goblin ""heroes""-Reta Bigbad the fighter, Chuffy Lickwound the rogue, Poog the cleric of Zarongel, and Mogmurch the alchemist. Homeless and bored, they left their swampy homeland to join the neighboring goblin tribe, the Birdcrunchers.
The good news is that the Birdcrunchers are willing to let the goblin heroes join their tribe.
The better news is that the Birdcrunchers have heard of these four, and want one of them to become their new chieftain.
The bad news is that before the goblins can join, they'll need to endure a series of dangerous and humiliating tests. Very dangerous. Very humiliating.
The worse news is that lately Birdcruncher chieftains have had really short lifespans-they're being killed by the pet fire-breathing boar of a local ogre who wants the Birdcruncher land as his own.
Can the four heroes of the now-dead Licktoad tribe save the Birdcrunchers and, in so doing, become their new leaders?"
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtest Module Doomsday Dawn, Part 1: The Lost Star GMs: Richard and O.J.
In 4718, a rare planetary conjunction, in combination with the power of ancient artifacts erected in the desert kingdom of Osirion thousands of years ago, will create a massive portal between Golarion and the hostile planet of Aucturn, at the far edge of the solar system. If this portal appears, it will allow the ravenous aliens of the Dominion of the Black to harvest brains from the peoples of the Inner Sea region on a devastating scale and provide an opportunity for a nascent entity of great power awakening from eons-long gestation to feast upon the world of Golarion. Fortunately, hints of this imminent apocalypse have emerged from the sands of time over the past decade, affording a desperate chance to avert this doom. These hints and clues have become known as the Aucturn Enigma, and unless multiple groups of heroes rise to the challenge of opposing this catastrophe, it could destroy one world forever while simultaneously creating another.
Player Note: You must have a character generated for this event, there are no pre-gens available. No character = no reserved seat
GM and Player Note: Initial feedback has this event running 6-7 hours. GMs, be prepared to end the session at a good point to pick it up again next time.
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: Micheal
Player 3: Mark
Player 4: Jim K
Player 5: Sean
Player 6: Shawn
Player 7: Owen
Player 8: Sarah
Player 9: Nick
Player 10: Charity
Player 11: LaShawn
Player 12: David
Standby: Jerrod
Standby: Alex
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS, 15 Aug 2018

Post by Daktylo » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:05 am

I'd like to sign up for quest for perfection pt. 2 please!

Jonathan

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:12 am

Could you please put my friend Jerrod on as an alternate for the Playtest?
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:14 am

Eric at Petries put together this nice overview of the character creation requirements for Part 1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fiP ... ssgys/edit
--Richard
PFS # 160719

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:43 am

lochinvar_1971 wrote: Eric at Petries put together this nice overview of the character creation requirements for Part 1

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fiP ... ssgys/edit
Thanks for putting that out there, Richard... If anyone has any questions about what needs to happen for characters for Playtest, please let us know ASAP... We want to get things fixed before Wednesday!

Related to that, the adventure says that players should work together to create a balanced and diverse party using character options found in the Pathfinder Playtest Rulebook and using the backgrounds listed on page 3 of the Doomsday Dawn adventure. Who is planning on being at which of the two Playtest tables and what are you planning on bringing to the table?
Last edited by WhiteMane on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:43 pm

So far the people I have been working with have the following character concepts for the 1st scenerio

Hillary - Half-Elf Rogue
Sean - Elven Cleric - Mind Quake Survivor
Micheal - Human Fighter Pathfinder Hopeful
Mark - Human Ranger
Jim K - Aria, a halfling bard - Pathfinder hopeful
Shawn - Barbarian

My friend Jerrod is expressed some interest since I didn't get a full party on my thread. His character concepts are either goblin alchemist or gnome bard.
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
PFS # 160719

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:11 pm

I would like to sign up for "Oathbreakers Die" please.
Thanks,
James.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Sign me up for Oathbreakers Die please

Jim H
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013
SFS GM Novas:â—‹

childofadvent
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by childofadvent » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:54 pm

I have been working on building a barbarian for the playtest, though I don't know which table I'm at
~Shawn

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:26 pm

May I please be signed up for Oathbreakers Die. Thank you sir.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

alexdm
Rookie Field Agent

Post by alexdm » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 pm

Pleas sign me up for the play test
Are you sure you want to split the party? I mean what's the worst that can happen in a world full of monsters..... So I ask again are you sure? (GM Hint)

FadingGrin

Post by FadingGrin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:32 am

Please put me down for Quest for Perfection part 2. Names Andrew

pdeltoid
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Mark H.
PFS Number: 334581
GM Stars: 2

Post by pdeltoid » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:26 am

Please sign me up for quest for perfection. Thanks! - Mark H

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:23 pm

Adding to Richard's post about our party, my cleric is of the Elven race ancestry and has the recurring nightmare background (or whatever it's called...the nightmare one).
Sean

greyblade23
Rookie Field Agent

Post by greyblade23 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Aria, a halfling bard Pathfinder hopeful, reporting in ;D