Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Scenario Bookkeeping

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:09 pm

The change of Pathfinder Society seasons is a perfect time to check your characters on Paizo!

I just know that bookkeeping is everyone's favorite subject and if I judged my interest in being a Venture Agent/Lieutenant by my bookkeeping, I must REALLY love it. Truth be told, nobody likes the paperwork involved with an organization as large as this, but we must do what we must.

Because of this I am asking all players to log into their Paizo account and make sure the minimum information for their characters is entered into your 'My Organized Play' section. This will also give you an opportunity to check any reporting errors on your characters due to my inability to read some people's handwriting... not naming any names... If you have forgotten your account login or password, submit a ticket and have your password reset. It does not take long.

GM's: please make sure your players enter their character number, faction, and character name legibly. I have found that several '1's look like '7's or even '9's and don't get me going on the fluidity of '2's, '3's, and '5's. If I cannot read the numbers, the character will not get credit for the event and that is a shame for everyone involved.

To be clear: your character's chronicle sheets are the official record keeping document for Pathfinder and Starfinder Society Organized Play. I'm just asking for some assistance from you, the players, in reporting events. By populating your character information on Paizo, the site will confirm that I have entered the correct player number by populating the character name and faction based on what is entered on the site. When everything is populated correctly and I type in the number for Samson Numbfingers and Sythithis Elfblood pops up, I will know something is wrong.

P.S. If you like the sample character names, feel free to make a character and run wild! Just make sure to register them on Paizo!

P.P.S. If you discover a reporting error, let me know and I can try to fix it!
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018