Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS, 10 Oct 2018

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:11 am

[glow=orange,5,500]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/glow]

October is at hand and with it longer nights, ghosts, and goblins! No wait, goblins were back in August. Silly me.

This month I have scheduled five, that's right, five events each week! I have done this in part to ease the congestion at some tables and in part because there are so many great themed scenarios and modules for a month dedicated to spooks, horrors, and otherworldly haunts! I am going to ask about staying open a little later on Halloween to make extra time for the Modules I have scheduled, but we'll have to see what the shop says.

Pathfinder 2nd Edition Playtesters: To the GMs and players at these events, thank you for your efforts to work out the bugs in the system. I have seen more feedback from Paizo about the playtest than I have for other products in a very long time. Your efforts are appreciated and noticed; thank you. I have not forgotten you on the schedule. As GM slots are taken I may reschedule events, specifically, I may add additional playtest events if there are no GMs for normal events. I realize the playtest is a new and changing game environment, but if there are any additional GMs willing to step up and run a playtest table, I will make room for it, guaranteed.

As always, without our fantastic GMs, there would be no Society play at all. Thank you all!

As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
10 Oct
Pathfinder 2nd Edition scenario 2 (PF2-02) Doomsday Dawn Part 4 (continued): The Mirrored Moon Tier 9 GM: Richard
In 4718, a rare planetary conjunction, in combination with the power of ancient artifacts erected in the desert kingdom of Osirion thousands of years ago, will create a massive portal between Golarion and the hostile planet of Aucturn, at the far edge of the solar system. If this portal appears, it will allow the ravenous aliens of the Dominion of the Black to harvest brains from the peoples of the Inner Sea region on a devastating scale and provide an opportunity for a nascent entity of great power awakening from eons-long gestation to feast upon the world of Golarion. Fortunately, hints of this imminent apocalypse have emerged from the sands of time over the past decade, affording a desperate chance to avert this doom. These hints and clues have become known as the Aucturn Enigma, and unless multiple groups of heroes rise to the challenge of opposing this catastrophe, it could destroy one world forever while simultaneously creating another.
Player 1: Jim K
Player 2: Sean
Player 3: Jerod
Player 4: Hillary
Player 5: Miriam
Player 6: Alex

00-05 Mists of Mwangi Tier 1-5 GM: James
Pathfinder Lugizar Trantos recently returned from the Mwangi Expanse with haunted eyes and a pack full of strange idols. Absalom's famed Blakros Museum purchased his pieces and Lugizar vanished. The strange monkey idols he pulled from the misty jungles of Mwangi carry with them a fell curse, and now their power has laid claim to the museum. Can the Pathfinder Society uncover the source of the curse in time, or will the Blackros Museum be forever lost to the mists of Mwangi?
Player 1: Andrew
Player 2: Harlie
Player 3: Jonathan
Player 4: Ben B
Player 5:
Player 6:

02-17 Shades of Ice Pt.2: Exiles of Winter Tier 1-5 GM: R.C.
Following the trail of the insidious Shadow Lodge from Trollheim to the icebound city of Whitethrone in the witch-ruled nation of Irrisen, the PCs must locate the hidden lodge of their contact's kidnapper. Can they get past the city's defenses, infiltrate the Shadow Lodge headquarters and rescue the Pathfinder Society's valuable ally, or will they-like so many before them-find their bones ground to make Baba Yaga's bread?
Player 1: Owen
Player 2: Sarah
Player 3: Nick
Player 4: Charity
Player 5: LaShawn
Player 6:

07-19 Labyrinth of Hungry Ghosts Tier 3-7 GM: Austin
Following a successful mission into the mist-shrouded and shifting Gloomspires, the Pathfinder Society sent another team to explore the tomb of the legendary pirate Sevenfingers. Unfortunately, this team never returned. The spires have momentarily halted, allowing a new team to brave the tomb's many dangers, hopefully rescuing their allies in the process.
Player 1: Hetti
Player 2: Randy
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

09-11 The Jarlsblood Witch Saga Tier 5-9 GM: Brian
The Lands of the Linnorm Kings derive its name from its leaders, each of who can rule after slaying one of the massive, draconic linnorms that inhabit the region. Centuries ago, when a warrior set out to slay a dragon of her own and carve out a kingdom, she returned not with a linnorm's head but that of the local linnorm king. The lone witness insisted she had used ice magic and Irriseni witchcraft to kill the king, an accusation that led to the warrior's execution. It's said that even today, the so-called Jarlsblood Witch prowls the land and snatches up lone travelers.
Not all believe these tales, most notably the warrior's descendants. One serves as a member of Taldor's Ulfen Guard and has contacted the Society to make a deal: exonerate his defamed ancestor in exchange for intelligence that could shape Taldor's future and avert a disaster. It's up to the PCs to embark into the frozen Lands of the Linnorm Kings to solve an ancient murder mystery, though there's far more at stake than honor.
Contents in The Jarlsblood Witch Saga also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. This is one of several scenarios that also set the stage for and directly tie into the upcoming War for the Crown Adventure Path.
Player 1: Erin
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Do we need a 6th table?
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS, 10 Oct 2018

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:15 am

There is an opening for a healer in the Serpent Skull adventure path group if anyone is interested, please PM me or speak with me after Wednesday night announcements! go to the Adventure Path forum.

Replies were moved here.
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

FadingGrin

Post by FadingGrin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Put Andrew down for Mwangi please!

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

Post by harleyquinn94 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:03 pm

Can you please sign Harlie up for Mists of Mwangi?
Thank you.

owen.d.martin
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by owen.d.martin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:35 pm

Owen, Sarah, Nick seeking revenge on 02-17 Shades of Ice Pt.2: Exiles of Winter
with Charity & LaShawn coming with to help us manage our post traumatic stress.

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Daktylo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:33 pm

Sign me up for mists of mwangi!

Jonathan

Lord of the Trinkets

Post by Lord of the Trinkets » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:23 am

Signing up for Mists of Mwangi.

Ben B

seranan
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by seranan » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Please sign me up for 09-11.
~Erin

pdeltoid
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Mark H.
PFS Number: 334581
GM Stars: 2

Post by pdeltoid » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Please sign me up for: 00-05 Mists of Mwangi. thanks!
Mark H.

owen.d.martin
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by owen.d.martin » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:29 am

LaShawn has had to head out of town for a family emergency. Please pull her off of Exiles of Winter.

Thanks,

Owen

meganspond
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Megan
PFS Number: 224750

Post by meganspond » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am

Please sign me up for exiles of winter.
Thanks,
Megan

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:00 pm

Hey Randy. Just needed to let you know, I will not be making it tonight. Some personal issues have arisen involving my girlfriend. I'm very sorry this being last minute. I will be there next week for the 5-9 my friend.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:09 pm

Can I hop on Mists of Mwangi please.

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:48 pm

Should Erin and I bring 3-7 characters also?