Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS December GM Call!

Host

Sir.Gryphon

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

Enchanted Realms

Event Type

Enchanted Realms

Age range

8 ⁄ 99

Participants

Slots: 235

Moderators: MoffRimmer, jbane, lochinvar_1971

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS December GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:54 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

December, rumor has it that an elderly overweight man who hangs out with a crew of gnomes might be attempting break-ins later this month, so lock your doors and be aware. Maybe even set up a watch at night just incase...

This month, in the spirit of giving I have added a Special event for the 19th, our last Wednesday of gaming for this year. I will be running the True Dragons of Absolom because I like you guys and we never seem to have enough opportunity on regular gaming nights to enjoy special events :) Happy Holidays!

As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
5 Dec
07-24 Dead Man's Debt Tier 1-5 GM: ?
Every Pathfinder’s adventures come to an end eventually. When the Society an esteemed venture-captain laid to rest, it was unaware of his outstanding debt to the Ekujae elves of the Mwangi Expanse. The elves have not forgotten, and they expect the Society to make good on the late venture-captain’s promises. Its up to the PCs to brave the Mwangi jungle and the dangers within to salvage the Society’s reputation in the region.

08-09 Forged in Flame, Part 1: The Cindersworn Pact Tier 5-9 GM: O.J.
When an impossibly vile fiend proves too powerful to destroy, the forces of good often resort to banishing or sealing the villain away to be remembered only in fearsome legends. Less common are the instances in which wrongdoers bound benevolent titans and demigods, yet Society agents recently uncovered just such a prison. Few know how to unlock such a jail, much less locate the key. The Society has identified just such a sage: a disgraced efreeti who has sworn to share her priceless knowledge in exchange for the PCs' assistance. The Pathfinders travel to the cosmopolitan melting pot of Zjarra on the Plane of Fire, where they must fulfill the cruel genie's schemes—or find some other way to fulfill the deal.

SFS 01-24 Siege of Enlightenment Tier 1-4 GM: Jim H.
With tensions rising between two Near Space civilizations, the a host of historical sites are at risk of being caught in the ensuing conflict's crossfire. The Starfinder Society's been called in to catalogue one such site, believed to be the ruins of a now-defunct hobgoblin empire that may have ended during the Gap. Speeding into the distant star system, the PCs must navigate the politics of the escalating conflict and reach their target.

10-08 What Prestige is Worth Tier 7-11 GM: Bill
Given the countless powerful relics the Pathfinder Society keeps in the vaults beneath the Grand Lodge, it should come as no surprise when there's the occasional magical outburst. However, the most recent incident involves a powerful talisman opening a portal the Hell, and the head curator Zarta Dralneen believes this event is no mere coincidence. Alongside a band of elite Pathfinders, she intends to travel through the portal to the infernal city Dis in order to close the gateway, in the process uncovering Cheliax's secret history, the follies of House Thrune, and what her role will be in the events to come.
Contents in "What Prestige is Worth" also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.
Player 1: Richard

12 Dec
PF2-01 The Rose Street Revenge Tier 1 GM: Richard
Less than a year has passed since the Fiendflesh Siege, in which Absalom fended off an invading coalition of demonflesh constructs and the living dead. The siege lord offered freedom to any slave in Absalom willing to aid in the city's defense, and since that grand manumission, the city's slave trade has practically disappeared. The Pathfinder Society is one of many organizations that opened its doors to Absalom's newest citizens. However, several of the ex-slaves have been turning up dead, in other cases disappearing entirely. The Society doesn't often investigate serial killings, but one of its newest recruits is the latest victim. It's time for a band of Pathfinders to follow the clues, uncover these crimes, and end this threat.
The Rose Street Revenge is a series of four quests, each of which run about 40-60 minutes and highlight Pathfinder Second Edition rules. The series includes three quests that can be played in any order as well as a finale.

**NEW** Module The House on Hook Street: Return to the House on Hook Street Tier 6-8 GM: Bill
In Old Korvosa, nightmare-spawned horrors begin stalking the district's shiver addicts, sparking a manhunt to bring those responsible to justice. What role does the strange cult known as the Brotherhood of the Spider play in the mysterious deaths, and why is the veil between the dreaming and waking worlds so thin? To solve these mysteries and others, the heroes must walk the unseen paths of Bridgefront's occult underworld, and even enter the Dimension of Dreams itself to unravel the web of intrigue concealing the cult's deadly machinations. But what will happen when the heroes' own dreams turn against them, and what becomes of those who uncover esoteric secrets too terrible to know? Beset by dangers from their own minds, the heroes must race against time to save Korvosa-and their sanity.
Player 1: Hetti
Player 2: Deana
Player 3: Harlie
Player 4: Randy

00-01 Silent Tide Tier 1-5 GM: O.J.
When strange reports of misty undead spread through Absalom, you and your fellow Pathfinders are dispatched to the half-drowned district of Puddles. Notoriously rough, the drooling addicts, flesh panderers, and quick-handed knifers of Puddles are the least of your worries. The night's tide brings with it an ancient armada of some long-forgotten war and you are the only thing between their mist-shrouded ghost fleet and Absalom's utter oblivion.

05-23 Cairn of Shadows Tier 5-9 GM: ?
The innumerable cairns and burial mounds of Barrowmoor in northern Nidal contain untold treasures and terrors, and the local taboos and Nidalese theocracy are typically enough to keep any but the boldest from exploring the site; however, when the Blakros family informs the Pathfinder Society that their shared enemy is in pursuit of a dangerous artifact, the PCs must brave the shadow-stricken region to keep this object from falling into the wrong hands.

19 Dec
06-99 True Dragons of Absalom Tier 4 (pregens) GM: Randy
For several years, the Pathfinder Society has enjoyed a mutually beneficial alliance with the Sewer Dragons, the dominant tribe of kobolds living beneath Absalom. When an elite patrol discovers a wounded member of the Society with a desperate message, the Sewer Dragons must move quickly intercept an extraordinary threat from seizing their territory—if not Absalom itself! In this special adventure the players portray kobolds as unlikely defenders of the City at the Center of the World using 4th-level pregenerated characters.
Player 1: Richard

08-11 Forged in Flame, Part 2: Cleansed With Fire Tier 5-9 GM: O.J.
Few places on the Plane of Fire are as rich in folklore, opportunities, and material wealth as the City of Brass, and it is there that the disgraced efreeti Qalkami aims to reestablish her credentials with the Society's help. Only by teaming up with this genie—at least in name, if not in spirit or practice—can the PCs both secure the secrets she owes the Society and help topple a major fixture of the City of Brass. None are better equipped than Pathfinders to infiltrate forbidden districts, crush an evil operation, and make the most of the chaos that ensues, but in a metropolis built largely of superheated metal, can the PCs take the heat

SFS 01-25 The Beacon Code Dilemma Tier 3-6 GM: Jim H
The Church of Triune approaches the Starfinder Society with a stunning discovery: a centuries old Society starship has been found in the Drift! The PCs must search the Lorespire Complex for all the information they can on this starship before heading into the Drift and uncovering what befell the lost vessel.
The Beacon Code Dilemma is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to threats and terrain that trained Starfinders regularly contend with. With randomized mechanical and story elements, when you play this scenario, you'll never play the same scenario twice."

01-45 Delirium's Tangle Tier 1-5 GM: Haman
The Pathfinder Society owes Grandmaster Torch a favor and he's calling it in. It seems he misplaced Nuar Spiritskin, the famous minotaur prince of Absalom, and Torch needs you to find the prince before the city discovers that the minotaur is missing. He sends you deep beneath Absalom into a maddening maze of malign shapes, hideous creatures, and secrets that haven't seen the light of day for more than a thousand years.

26 Dec
No games scheduled due to the holidays. I appreciate you all and wish you all the best for the upcoming year!
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS December GM Call!

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:27 am

Randy, I can run a couple of sessions of Rose Street Revenge for people interested in seeing the Playtest rules. It is a basic 4 part adventure which provides a game play walkthrough.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:36 pm

Randy... I'll volunteer to run Forged In Flame parts 1 and 2 in December. (8-09 and 8-11)
Last edited by WhiteMane on Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:00 pm

I'd like to run

5 Dec: SFS 01-24 Siege of Enlightenment
19 Dec: SFS 01-25: The Beacon Code Dilemma

If both won't fit in the plan, I'd prefer to do SFS 01-24 as I already prepped that.

Jim H

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:01 pm

I got all of the requested events on the schedule and I added a high tier event and a spacial for the end of the month!
Pathfinder #47387

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Go ahead and sign me up to run Silent Tide on the 12th...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:56 am

Please sign me up to play

10-08 What Prestige is Worth Tier 7-11 GM: ?
06-99 True Dragons of Absalom Tier 4 (pregens) GM: Randy
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:44 am

I can run 10-8 this week.

Bill

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:47 pm

Hey, Randy, looks like neither Jesse nor Brandon will be able to play the Superdungeon on the 12th. Any chance we can reschedule?

Thanks,
Nadia
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Stars: 3

Post by Haman » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:28 am

I'd be happy to run Delirium's tangle on the 19th.

meganspond
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Megan
PFS Number: 224750

meganspond: Attending

Post by meganspond » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:15 pm

The reason, wrote:umm. i want to? Marrs is hungry for experience points.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:16 pm

aidanixi wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:47 pm Hey, Randy, looks like neither Jesse nor Brandon will be able to play the Superdungeon on the 12th. Any chance we can reschedule?

Thanks,
Nadia
I can, but it will not be until after the new year. Is that OK?
Pathfinder #47387

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:30 pm

Sir.Gryphon wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:16 pm
aidanixi wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:47 pm Hey, Randy, looks like neither Jesse nor Brandon will be able to play the Superdungeon on the 12th. Any chance we can reschedule?

Thanks,
Nadia
I can, but it will not be until after the new year. Is that OK?
Yep, that'll work.
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017