Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS January GM Call!

Host

Sir.Gryphon

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

Enchanted Realms

Event Type

Enchanted Realms

Age range

-- ⁄ --

Participants

Slots: 0---

Moderators: MoffRimmer, jbane, lochinvar_1971

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS January GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

January, a time for new beginnings, resolutions to be better, and bitter cold temps. What is your resolution? I hope a few of you resolved to try GMing for the first time because I loaded the schedule with low tier games including a few core low-tier games. I also have a few surprises for GalaxyFest at the beginning of February!

As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
2 Jan
04-11 The Disappeared Tier 1-5 GM: James
A powerful ally of the Pathfinder Society has disappeared, and no one but the Pathfinders even remembers that she ever existed. Can the PCs discover the fate of their missing associate, or will all memory of her be erased completely from history?
Player 1: Bill
Player 2: Jonathan

04-21 Way of the Kirin Tier 3-7 GM: ?
On the eastern continent of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society remains a small player in the greater political landscape, but Amara Li, head of the Lantern Lodge in the teeming city of Goka, has plans to change that. In order to secure the Pathfinder Society's place as an influential organization on the far side of the world from the Grand Lodge in Absalom, she must orchestrate an alliance with the mysterious Way of the Kirin. But the longtime rival of the Pathfinder Society, the Aspis Consortium, has plans to form an alliance of its own, and if the consortium succeeds, the Pathfinder Society's hopes of cementing their place in the Dragon Empires could be dashed forever.

05-18 The Stranger Within Tier 5-9 GM: O.J.
Guaril Karela, a close ally of the Pathfinder Society and the leader of the Sczarni faction, made dangerous enemies during his bid for territory and influence, and several of the rivals that he once thought defeated have returned with every intention of ending Guaril’s little empire and his life. The PCs must travel to the dangerous city of Kaer Maga, track down these assassins, and sabotage their efforts in order to save one of the Society’s most reliable spymasters.

SFS 01-05 The First Mandate Tier 1-4 GM: Randy
With a new generation of Starfinders already accomplishing great deeds within the Pact Worlds and beyond, First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo is ready to announce the Starfinder Society's next initiative that will define her tenure. The PCs attend a gathering at the Lorespire Complex to socialize with several visiting dignitaries, each instrumental in the Society's survival following the Scoured Stars Incident. Nothing is as it seems, though, and when Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives faction, uncovers a plot against the First Seeker, the PCs need to step in and ensure the Society's public event doesn't end in disaster!
Content in The First Mandate also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Acquisitives and Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) factions. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing Year of Scoured Stars storyline

9 Jan
01-34 Encounter at the Drowning Stones Tier 7-11 GM: ?
Rumored to be the most desecrated site in the Mwangi Expanse, the natives have long feared its malevolent presence. Rumors of suicide, infanticide, murder, and chaos have always been mentioned in the same breath with these mysterious rock formations. The Society sends you there after the location is discovered by a demonologist working for the Aspis Consortium. The Society fears the Aspis have discovered the source of the Drowning Stones' power and its up to you to insure that they don't get their hands on it.
Player 1: James

08-14 To Seal the Shadow Tier 1-5 GM: O.J.
To most, Mount Shibotai's devastating eruption was a footnote in Tian history. To the shadow-bound wayangs who settled the jagged crater in Minata, the volcano was the reason they inhabited Golarion at all. In their de facto capitol Inahiyi, the wayangs host an annual festival to commemorate the catastrophe that brought them into this world and forced them to ally with their neighbors against a common threat. On especially auspicious anniversaries, the wayangs invite foreigners to contribute to the ceremony, and the Pathfinder Society has negotiated the privilege of having its agents observe the sacred ceremonies as these outside participants. This is no mere anthropological opportunity, though, and the PCs may be all that stands between their world and an unspeakable evil.

Pathfinder Adventure Path #38: Serpent's Skull 2 of 6 Racing to Ruin Tier 4-6 GM: Bill
The heroes strike off into the jungle in a desperate race to reach a lost city before their competitors, but will they survive to claim its treasures? Also includes an overview of the port city of Eleder and the faith of Gozreh, god of nature and the sea, as well as an encounter with some familiar slavers in the Pathfinder's Journal.

SFS 01-06 A Night in Nightarch Tier 3-6 GM: Jim H.
A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle with.

16 Jan
02-01 Before the Dawn Pt.1: The Bloodcove Disguise **CORE** Tier 1-7 GM: Mark
You are sent to Aspis Consortium-infested Bloodcove to gather supplies for a nearly doomed Pathfinder mission nearby. Disguised as ordinary merchants, you have little time to gather what you need and get out before the Consortium discovers and destroys you.
Player 1: Jim H

01-46 Eyes of the Ten - Part I: Requiem for the Red Raven (Part 1) Tier 12 GM: Randy
You and your fellow veteran Pathfinders are sent, along with Venture-Captain Adril Hestram, to revolution-torn Galt to deliver the famous sword, the Pale Maiden, to the newly re-opened Woodsedge Lodge. All is not as it seems, however, when the lodge is attacked during a ceremony and a famous Pathfinder is murdered. The Lady of the Lodge, Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro, puts you on the mission to solving the murder and catching those responsible.
Player 1: O.J. (Fine Flynn)

07-17 Thralls of the Shattered God Tier 5-9 GM: Richard
After two years of blood and bravery, the Fifth Mendevian Crusade has struck a terrible blow to the Worldwound’s demons and reclaimed lost territory. The Pathfinder Society, as one of the crusade’s partners in this endeavor, has earned the right to explore and salvage what it can of the lost Sarkorian sites under Mendev’s control, and it has identified one ruin as a priority. In fact, the site seems to actively call to one agent in particular, a scarred survivor of abyssal experiments. Venture-Captain Jorsal of Lauterbury has asked the PCs to accompany this agent into the wasteland, where perhaps she might learn how to control her demonic half—or purge it completely.

SFS 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet Tier 1-4 GM: ?
Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

23 Jan
02-26 The Mantis' Prey Tier 7-11 GM: Richard
The Red Mantis have a contract to assassinate Grandmaster Torch, and the famed Absalom information broker calls in a favor from the Society to prevent his untimely demise. You must locate the Red Mantis assassins sent to kill him and eliminate the threat before they strike.
Player 2: O.J.

06-08 The Segang Expedition Tier 1-5 GM: ?
Rumors of a lost shrine in the Segang Jungle draw the Pathfinder Society’s attention, but the prohibitive cost of sending a team into the wilds of Jalmeray threatens to shut down the expedition before it even begins. Fortunately, a wealthy patron has offered to fund the PCs travel expenses in return for their help in his decades-old quest. Can the Pathfinders balance this new obligation with their exploration of the archaeological site?

The House on Hook Street: Spiders and Flies Tier 5-7 GM: Bill
In Old Korvosa, nightmare-spawned horrors begin stalking the district's shiver addicts, sparking a manhunt to bring those responsible to justice. What role does the strange cult known as the Brotherhood of the Spider play in the mysterious deaths, and why is the veil between the dreaming and waking worlds so thin? To solve these mysteries and others, the heroes must walk the unseen paths of Bridgefront's occult underworld, and even enter the Dimension of Dreams itself to unravel the web of intrigue concealing the cult's deadly machinations. But what will happen when the heroes' own dreams turn against them, and what becomes of those who uncover esoteric secrets too terrible to know? Beset by dangers from their own minds, the heroes must race against time to save Korvosa—and their sanity.

SFS 01-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight Tier 3-6 GM: James
In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean.
Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction

30 Jan
02-02 Before the Dawn Pt.2: Rescue at Azlant Ridge **CORE** Tier 1-7 GM: Mark
With supplies in hand, you rush from Bloodcove to the Pathfinder expedition site at Azlant Ridge only to find it under siege. You must brave the newly discovered halls beneath the ridge in order to find the key that might save everyone.

00-27 Our Lady of Silver Tier 5-9 GM: ?
You and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to Katheer, the shining capital of Qadira, to witness the wedding of Pathfinder Faireven to the wealthy and beautiful Lady of Silver and bring back a trove of relics given to the Society as part of the wedding dowry. When the wedding is disrupted by unscrupulous thieves, you soon find yourself dodging double-crosses, accusations of grave robbery, and worse. You must find the relics soon, or risk facing the eternal expulsion of the Society from the treasure-filled deserts of Qadira.
Player 1: O.J.

05-17 Fate of the Fiend Tier 7-11 GM: Richard
Years after the Pathfinder Society delved deep into the Jistkan ruins of Rachikan in western Cheliax, archaeological investigations continue to uncover ancient wonder. Reports recently ceased after scholars reported finding a sealed chamber believed to contain cadres of battle golems untouched since the Jistka Imperium’s collapse. The Pathfinder Society hopes to recover the golems for study and possible use in the Worldwound, but can its agents reach the sealed storeroom before the constructs fall into enemy hands?

06-11 The Slave Master's Mirror Tier 3-7 GM: ?
An elusive enemy of the Society has launched a campaign of espionage and intrigue from Stonespine Island, the homeport of the infamous Okeno pirates. The Society must sneak a team of agents through one of the largest slave markets on the Inner Sea and track the slippery mastermind to her base if they are to successfully capture the villain, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin has just the team of Pathfinders in mind for the task. Can the PCs defeat this remote slave ring without becoming slaves themselves?
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:53 am, edited 9 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS January GM Call!

Post by jahenders » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:51 pm

I will GM (on 9 Jan): SFS 01-06 A Night in Nightarch Tier 3-6

I will play (16 Jan) 02-01 Before the Dawn Pt.1: The Bloodcove Disguise **CORE** -- I haven't used my core character for a year or more.

Jim H
Last edited by jahenders on Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:44 pm

I will GM:
2 Jan 04-11 The Disappeared Tier 1-5
9 Jan 08-14 To Seal the Shadow Tier 1-5

Please sign me up to play Fine Flynn in the Retirement Arc.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:02 pm

I would like to sign up to run the following games:

1/2/19
PFS 04-11 The Disappeared Tier 1-5
1/16/19
SFS 01-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight Tier 3-6

I would like to play the following games:

1/9/19
PFS 01-34 Encounter at the Drowning Stones Tier 7-11
1/23/19
PFS 02-26 The Mantis' Prey Tier 7-11
1/30/19
PFS 05-17 Fate of the Fiend Tier 7-11

Thanks,
James.

WhiteMane

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:19 am

Since James has asked to run 4-11 The Disappeared, I will run 5-18 The Stranger Within
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:50 pm

Please sign up Jonathan and myself up for 04-11 The Disappeared Tier 1-5. Thank you.

Bill

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:20 pm

I can run

07-17 Thralls of the Shattered God Tier 5-9 GM: ?
02-26 The Mantis' Prey Tier 7-11 GM: ?
05-17 Fate of the Fiend Tier 7-11 GM: ?
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

WhiteMane

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:13 am

Since I have already signed up to run several games...

Please sign me up to play:
23 Jan 02-26 The Mantis' Prey Tier 7-11
30 Jan 00-27 Our Lady of Silver Tier 5-9
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

pdeltoid
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Mark H.
PFS Number: 334581
GM Stars: 2

Post by pdeltoid » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:27 pm

I'll sign up to run the 2 core scenarios on the 16th and 30th.
Mark
Last edited by pdeltoid on Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.