Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 6 Feb 2019

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:09 am

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

It is February and that means that love is in the air... or atleast heart shaped candies and flowers are everywhere. Time to do something you love, ADVENTURE!

This month, there are a lot of low tier games to give our new Pathfinders and Starfinders an opportunity to play more often. We also have multiple events/conventions this month and your GMs and Venture Officers will be busy supporting the Society at large, so this is a great opportunity for a new GM or three to step up and volunteer!

As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
6 Feb
SFS 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth Tier 1-4 GM: Jonathan
A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery. Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
Player 1: Scott McNabb
Player 2: Scott McNabb +1
Player 3: James
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

02-01 Before the Dawn Pt.1: The Bloodcove Disguise Tier 1-7 GM: James
You are sent to Aspis Consortium-infested Bloodcove to gather supplies for a nearly doomed Pathfinder mission nearby. Disguised as ordinary merchants, you have little time to gather what you need and get out before the Consortium discovers and destroys you.
Player 1: Jason
Player 2: Hillary
Player 3: Sean H.
Player 4: Erik
Player 5: Jennifer
Player 6: Jimmi Hendricks

SFS 01-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight Tier 3-6 GM: ?
In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean. Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
Player 1: WHEN THERE IS A GM, PLAYER SIGNUPS CAN BE POSTED.

07-25 Orders from the Gates Tier 5-9 GM: Brian
Ongoing unrest in Cheliax has strained the nation’s military resources, so when the Order of the Gate sensed an imminent disaster brewing in the Menador Mountains, it had to seek outside assistance. The Pathfinder Society has answered the call. After all, the same site the Hellknights identified is one of the ancient ruins the Society has long wanted to study. Can the PCs salvage the site’s historic wonders while also honoring their commitment to the Order of the Gate? Content in “Orders from the Gate” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.
Player 1: Mark H
Player 2: Jesse
Player 3: Brandon
Player 4: Patrick
Player 5: David
Player 6: Richard

Module The House on Hook Street: Return to the House on Hook Street 6-8 GM: Bill
In Old Korvosa, nightmare-spawned horrors begin stalking the district's shiver addicts, sparking a manhunt to bring those responsible to justice. What role does the strange cult known as the Brotherhood of the Spider play in the mysterious deaths, and why is the veil between the dreaming and waking worlds so thin? To solve these mysteries and others, the heroes must walk the unseen paths of Bridgefront's occult underworld, and even enter the Dimension of Dreams itself to unravel the web of intrigue concealing the cult's deadly machinations. But what will happen when the heroes' own dreams turn against them, and what becomes of those who uncover esoteric secrets too terrible to know? Beset by dangers from their own minds, the heroes must race against time to save Korvosa—and their sanity.
Player 1: Hetti
Player 2: Deana
Player 3: Harlie
Player 4: Randy
Player 5: Sean
Player 6: Roy
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 6 Feb 2019

Post by WhiteMane » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:19 am

Deana and I will be out of town on Wednesday... we just found out...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:54 am

I'll be continuing with the Hook Street crew if that's okay?

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

harleyquinn94: Attending

Post by harleyquinn94 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:38 pm

The reason, wrote:I want to continue with the bone chilling nightmare.

SolarSky
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jason Antrobius

Post by SolarSky » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:02 pm

I'd like to sign up for 02-01 Before the Dawn Pt.1: The Bloodcove Disguise Tier 1-7

Jason

Scott McNabb
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by Scott McNabb » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:01 pm

Myself and at least one maybe two other friends would like to play in the yesteryear's truth Starfinder game, if someone would be willing to GM it.

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Please sign Jesse, Brandon and Patrick up for Orders from the Gate. (Not me, just them. :( ).

Thanks,
Nadia
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:52 pm

Please sign me up for Before the Dawn. ~ Hillary

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:02 am

May I please hop on The House on Hook Street: Return to the House on Hook Street.

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:05 pm

I would like to play 07-25 Orders from the Gates please.
Last edited by DavidPetik on Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

Valloc82
Initiate of the Society
Name: Sean

Post by Valloc82 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:48 pm

I would like to sign up for bloodcove please.

Sean H.

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:26 pm

Please sign Erik and Jennifer up for Before the Dawn. Thanks!

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

lochinvar_1971: Attending

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:59 am

The reason, wrote:to play games
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Mindslave1
Initiate of the Society
Name: Jimmi

Mindslave1: Attending

Post by Mindslave1 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:59 am

The reason, wrote:Jimmi Hendricks signing up for before the dawn

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:23 am

If you are reading this you have seen that we have three games scheduled and 18 players signed up on every available player slot. This is great and I love that we have so much interest in the games we have offered...

But, there are also two games that were scheduled with no GMs to run them. This means that even though I have gotten private messages from players who'd like to play, I cannot schedule them for a game without a GM. The potential players are disappointed, but this is also an opportunity for new GMs to step up and try their hand at running a game.

If you are interested in becoming a Society GM, there is no special training required, no initiation ritual, and no creepy oaths to take. You simply need to understand the rules, have a few basic materials (maps, minis, a printer for chronicle sheets, etc), and the time to prep and run an event. Heck, most of our GMs are willing to share their supplies if you just ask; I have piles of custom maps printed from the scenarios so I may have exactly the maps needed for running an event.

In exchange for running a Society event, you can earn store credit for each player at your table, start earning rank and notoriety within the Society, and start building your skill set to run more games! While I appreciate and enjoy gaming with all of you, and I especially like our GM cadre, we really need new GMs to step up and shoulder the burden too. New GMs bring in fresh perspectives and help our other GMs avoid burn-out so they can still run games. Consider running an event today!
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018