Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 20 & 21 Mar 2019

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

March. The days are warming after the chill of winter, fey creatures emerge from their enchanted realms, and for some bizarre reason, bunnies start laying eggs. I know, weird, right? Last week was just a little reminder that Mother Nature is still in charge, so let's be careful out there and pay attention to the weather.

This month marks a change for our merry band of Pathfinders. In an effort to prepare for the coming of the Pathfinder Second Edition and provide additional support for Starfinder in the local area, we are adding a SECOND NIGHT OF SOCIETY PLAY EACH WEEK! I know this is an abrupt change, but I believe this will eliminate the hard choice of playing Pathfinder; with its dragons, goblins, swords and sorcery, or playing Starfinder, with its LASER wielding dragons, space goblins, energy swords, and digital sorcery. I will schedule at least one game each week and adjust depending on interest and participation. Consider this an experiment. We can be flexible with scheduling so long as it does not overlap the schedule of the other stores in town. Eventually the Venture Officer corps may ask for a new Venture Agent to take over organizing these new events, so if you are curious about this opportunity and the potential bennies, just ask!

I scheduled more Core games so new GMs have an easier time managing the table, more opportunities for both low and high tier play, and I moved all of the Starfinder games to our new night, Thursdays! As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
20 March 2019
00-27 Our Lady of Silver Tier 5-9 GM: Hillary
You and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to Katheer, the shining capital of Qadira, to witness the wedding of Pathfinder Faireven to the wealthy and beautiful Lady of Silver and bring back a trove of relics given to the Society as part of the wedding dowry. When the wedding is disrupted by unscrupulous thieves, you soon find yourself dodging double-crosses, accusations of grave robbery, and worse. You must find the relics soon, or risk facing the eternal expulsion of the Society from the treasure-filled deserts of Qadira.
Player 1: Jason
Player 2: Jonathan
Player 3: Sean H.
Player 4: O.J.
Player 5: James
Player 6:

04-21 Way of the Kirin Tier 3-7 GM: James
On the eastern continent of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society remains a small player in the greater political landscape, but Amara Li, head of the Lantern Lodge in the teeming city of Goka, has plans to change that. In order to secure the Pathfinder Society's place as an influential organization on the far side of the world from the Grand Lodge in Absalom, she must orchestrate an alliance with the mysterious Way of the Kirin. But the longtime rival of the Pathfinder Society, the Aspis Consortium, has plans to form an alliance of its own, and if the consortium succeeds, the Pathfinder Society's hopes of cementing their place in the Dragon Empires could be dashed forever.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Module The Dragon's Demand Part 1: The Blood Vow Lair Tier 1-3 **CORE (by popular request!)** GM: Mark H.
Founded by a famous dragonslayer, the small town of Belhaim has become a sleepy rural community just off the beaten path, a settlement where everyone knows everyone and strangers are the talk of the town. But when Belhaim’s peace and quiet is shattered by the sudden collapse of the last standing tower of its founder’s castle, things quickly bloom out of control. Why were there bodies of kobolds amid the rubble? What’s the sinister secret behind the strange sounds of flapping wings in the night? And what’s happened to local wizard Balthus Hunclay, who’s not answering knocks on his door? The collapsed tower had long been an eyesore to the cantankerous old man—could he have had something to do with its destruction? And what of the rumors of strange stirrings in nearby Dragonfen? Has Belhaim’s ancient draconic nemesis returned?
Player 1: R.C.
Player 2: Jim K
Player 3: Miriam?
Player 4: Trystan?
Player 5: Brian
Player 6: Addison?

Module The House on Hook Street: Return to the House on Hook Street Tier 6-8 GM: Bill
In Old Korvosa, nightmare-spawned horrors begin stalking the district's shiver addicts, sparking a manhunt to bring those responsible to justice. What role does the strange cult known as the Brotherhood of the Spider play in the mysterious deaths, and why is the veil between the dreaming and waking worlds so thin? To solve these mysteries and others, the heroes must walk the unseen paths of Bridgefront's occult underworld, and even enter the Dimension of Dreams itself to unravel the web of intrigue concealing the cult's deadly machinations. But what will happen when the heroes' own dreams turn against them, and what becomes of those who uncover esoteric secrets too terrible to know? Beset by dangers from their own minds, the heroes must race against time to save Korvosa—and their sanity.
Player 1: Hetti
Player 2: Deana
Player 3: Harlie
Player 4: Randy
Player 5: Sean
Player 6: Roy

02-11 The Penumbral Accords Tier 1-5 CORE GM: O.J. (I have printed maps to share!)
The daughters of Absalom's mysterious Blakros family have long been among the most pursued maidens in the Inner Sea. Now the family's matriarch approaches the Pathfinder Society to help her break a centuries-old pact with the denizens of the Plane of Shadow to save her twin daughters from a life of servitude at the hands of the Onyx Alliance. Heading into the fan-favorite adventuring location of Blakros Museum, the PCs have only a short amount of time to break the Penumbral Accords and solidify the Pathfinder Society's ties to the powerful Blakroses.
Player 1: Addison
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

*NEW* Starfinder Play Dates:
For Starfinder Thursdays, I will be organizing the event and showing up to ensure the game(s) get started, but only if there are players! Show me how much you want to play Starfinder by signing up!

21 March 2019
SFS 01-26 Truth of the Seeker Tier 3-6 GM: Jim H
A prominent Starfinder Society leader that was only just rescued from a year of imprisonment has gone into hiding. Brought together to find this leader, the PCs must explore the kasatha colony ship, Idari, for information on where their target has hidden. From the heart of the Pact Worlds to the very edge of a dangerous stellar phenomena, it's up to the PCs to learn the history of the lost leader and return him safely to the Society.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: David
Player 3: Callie
Player 4: Joan
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 20 & 21 Mar 2019

Post by Pippin » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:05 pm

Hopping aboard to finish up the Hook Street adventure. We shall avenge your death, Tusky Nose Cat!!!

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:21 am

May I please hop on Hook Street.

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Daktylo: Attending

Post by Daktylo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:19 pm

The reason, wrote:00-27 please! Jonathan

AddiSun1909
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Addison Borchelt

AddiSun1909: Attending

Post by AddiSun1909 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 am

The reason, wrote:Sign me up for 02-11 (The Penumbral Accords) please. -Addison

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Nilgodmode » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi. There is a high chance I will not be making it to the House on Hook Street. Please send my regards to the canvas.

SolarSky
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Jason Antrobius

Post by SolarSky » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:50 pm

Our Lady Silver please.

Jason

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Nilgodmode » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 pm

Actually, uh... never mind, plans unchanged. Heh.

greyblade23
Rookie Field Agent

greyblade23: Attending

Post by greyblade23 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:32 am

The reason, wrote:Dragon's demand, please. Thanks, Jim K

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 pm

I would like to play SFS 01-26 Truth of the Seeker, weather permitting.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

rwcraigo
Venture Captain
Name: RC
PFS Number: 52753
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

rwcraigo: Attending

Post by rwcraigo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:56 am

The reason, wrote:I may or may not have Miriam and/or Trystan available for The Dragon's Demand Part 1. Upon asking I've gotten "probably" but since that's not a "definitely" I'll just hope.
-RC
VA for Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:36 am

Given that it is looking increasingly unlikely that my game will go off... put me down as an alternate for Our Lady of Silver.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:14 am

Since, like O.J.s table, nobody has shown any interest in it, please put me down for "Or Lady on Silver."
Thanks,
James.

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:27 am

Just a heads up, I’ll more than likely be a bit late. I was in a rush out the door this morning and completely forgot everything I need to run my table tonight. ~ Hillary

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Novas: 2

Hakken: Attending

Post by Hakken » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:31 pm

The reason, wrote:Dragons demand