Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 27 & 28 March

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

March. The days are warming after the chill of winter, fey creatures emerge from their enchanted realms, and for some bizarre reason, bunnies start laying eggs. I know, weird, right?

This month marks a change for our merry band of Pathfinders. In an effort to prepare for the coming of the Pathfinder Second Edition and provide additional support for Starfinder in the local area, we are adding a SECOND NIGHT OF SOCIETY PLAY EACH WEEK! I know this is an abrupt change, but I believe this will eliminate the hard choice of playing Pathfinder; with its dragons, goblins, swords and sorcery, or playing Starfinder, with its LASER wielding dragons, space goblins, energy swords, and digital sorcery. I will schedule at least one game each week and adjust depending on interest and participation. Consider this an experiment. We can be flexible with scheduling so long as it does not overlap the schedule of the other stores in town. Eventually the Venture Officer corps may ask for a new Venture Agent to take over organizing these new events, so if you are curious about this opportunity and the potential bennies, just ask!

I scheduled more Core games so new GMs have an easier time managing the table, more opportunities for both low and high tier play, and I moved all of the Starfinder games to our new night, Thursdays! As always, I tried to fit in as many requests and accommodations as possible, so if you'd like to see a change, let me know.

WE NEED GMS! Without GMs, there is no game. Please step up and volunteer!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
27 March 2019
06-11 The Slave Master's Mirror Tier 3-7 GM: Jonathan
An elusive enemy of the Society has launched a campaign of espionage and intrigue from Stonespine Island, the homeport of the infamous Okeno pirates. The Society must sneak a team of agents through one of the largest slave markets on the Inner Sea and track the slippery mastermind to her base if they are to successfully capture the villain, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin has just the team of Pathfinders in mind for the task. Can the PCs defeat this remote slave ring without becoming slaves themselves?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-99 **SPECIAL** Through Maelstrom Rift Tier 6 Pregens Only GM: Everett (I have maps printed if you'd like!)
Even the limitless Plane of Air is at risk of eldritch instability, and a cult dedicated to the planes’ integrity has sensed an imminent calamity brewing deep within a primal storm. In this special adventure, the players portray a diverse coalition of elemental guardians that must embark on perilous journey into the maelstrom’s heart and avert a disaster that threatens the Inner Sphere.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Jonathan

10-15 Tapestry’s Trial Tier 7-11 GM: O.J.
Remembered as the Ruby Phoenix, the legendary sorcerer Hao Jin disappeared without a trace centuries ago never to be seen since. The Pathfinder Society has spent much of the past decade exploring her vast museum demiplane, yet in recent years the demiplane's very existence has begun to unravel, threatening to cast its contents into the void. The Society's leaders believe that only Hao Jin herself might be able to repair her creation, and a new lead at last reveals where she had gone: the realm of perfect law, Axis. As elite agents, the PCs must track her down and convince her to save the tapestry demiplane and all of the creatures that live there.
Player 1: James
Player 2: Brian
Player 3: Roy
Player 4: Austin
Player 5: Daktylo
Player 6: Hetti

38 Pathfinder Adventure Path #38: Serpent's Skull 2 of 6 Racing to Ruin Tier 4-6 GM: Bill
The heroes strike off into the jungle in a desperate race to reach a lost city before their competitors, but will they survive to claim its treasures? Also includes an overview of the port city of Eleder and the faith of Gozreh, god of nature and the sea, as well as an encounter with some familiar slavers in the Pathfinder's Journal.
Player 1: Randy
Player 2: R.C.
Player 3: Sean
Player 4: Richard
Player 5: Hillary
Player 6: Erin

03-16 Midnight Mauler Tier 3-7 CORE GM: ?
The Decemvirate sends members of the Pathfinder Society to the former crown jewel of Ustalav's royal courts, the decaying city of Ardis. Tasked by the Society to look into the fate of Absalom's former Master of Blades, Vonran Vilk, what they find will lead to exploration, diplomacy, murder, haunted pasts, and tragic love. Can the PCs stop the rampage of the Midnight Mauler before he kills again?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

*NEW* Starfinder Play Dates:
For Starfinder Thursdays, I will be organizing the event and showing up to ensure the game(s) get started, but only if there are players! Show me how much you want to play Starfinder by signing up!

28 March 2019
SFS 01-30 Survivor's Salvation Tier 1-4 GM: Jim H
When a recently returned Exo-Guardian goes missing from their regular meetings at a survivor's clinic, the PCs get called in to assist. What begins as a routine investigation quickly leads into the depths of Absalom Station, where the PCs learn that there's much more than criminals to be afraid of. Content in Survivor's Salvation also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: Nick
Player 3: David
Player 4: James
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, 27 & 28 March

Post by Nilgodmode » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:29 pm

May I please get on Tapestry’s Trial, please?

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:39 am

Please sign me up for Tapestry's Trial. Thank you sir.

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:41 pm

Jonathan would like to gm The Slave Master's Mirror.

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Daktylo: Attending

Post by Daktylo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 am

The reason, wrote:10-15 Tapestry's Trial please! Daktylo

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Hakken: Attending

Post by Hakken » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:46 am

The reason, wrote:10-15 please

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am

*sigh* I was really looking forward to playing Tapestry's Trial...

Put me down to GM it instead, please.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:19 pm

I can probably get Jonathan to run it if you would prefer. He's not really used to high level adventures, though, so if he runs it, please be kind. Please let me know soon to make sure that he has enough time to prepare.
WhiteMane wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am *sigh* I was really looking forward to playing Tapestry's Trial...

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:57 pm

MoffRimmer wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:19 pm I can probably get Jonathan to run it if you would prefer. He's not really used to high level adventures, though, so if he runs it, please be kind. Please let me know soon to make sure that he has enough time to prepare.
WhiteMane wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:20 am *sigh* I was really looking forward to playing Tapestry's Trial...

Thanks for the offer Bill, but I've already downloaded it and started looking it over... of course, if Jonathans game doesn't go off, he's welcome to join my table!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:43 pm

WhiteMane wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:57 pmThanks for the offer Bill, but I've already downloaded it and started looking it over... of course, if Jonathans game doesn't go off, he's welcome to join my table!
Sounds good. With that, please put Jonathan down as a "stand-by" for the Maelstrom Rift. (He really doesn't have anything close to level 7 yet. :) )

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:01 pm

Nick and I would like to play SFS 01-30 Survivor's Salvation.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

pdeltoid
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Mark H.
PFS Number: 334581
GM Stars: 2

Post by pdeltoid » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:54 pm

I am going to have to cancel for this Wednesday.

Mark H.

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Please sign me up for the Starfinder game.

Thanks,
James.