Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS 24 & 25 April

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:26 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

April showers (and thunderstorms) bring ADVENTURE! This month many students have spring break and Pathfinders will get the same. I am offering a few changes in our normal play schedule so I can include two new offerings: GM 101 for players interested in trying out the game from the other side of the screen, and Mini-painting 101 for those of you who want to learn the fundamentals of painting minis for table-top games.

WE NEED GMS!
The person behind the screen who orchestrates a session is the heart and soul of a good PFS/SFS experience. This week, we are coming up a little shy on volunteers as a few of our more generous GMs are stepping back for some much deserved rest. If you have GM'd before or would like to volunteer for the first time, please let me know. The Pathfinder Society Needs YOU!

As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
24 April 2019
00-22 Fingerprints of the Fiend Tier 7-11 GM: ?
When a retired Pathfinder's nephew goes missing after allegedly discovered the fabled city of Rachikan of the ancient Jistka Imperium, he turns to the Society for help. Now you've been sent to the coast of devil-tainted Cheliax to uncover the missing nephew's whereabouts and to, quite possibly, uncover one of the most sought-after legendary cities on Golarion. But you have to move quick! The Aspis Consortium is rumored to be racing to the site ahead of you and their involvement could spell disaster for the Pathfinder Society.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-16 Faithless and Forgotten, Part 2: Lost Colony of Taldor 1-5 GM: Richard
The Society’s excavations continue, now taking the PCs to the long-contested territory of Kharijite—Cheliax’s southernmost territory, where the great Arch of Aroden bridges the Hespereth Strait and establishes an Avistani foothold in Rahadoum’s backyard. There, an ancient Taldan ruin suggests that empire’s great Armies of Exploration traveled even farther than believed possible. Can the PCs uncover the site’s secrets—and in doing so reshape the Inner Sea region’s history?
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: Alex
Player 3: Erin
Player 4: Sean
Player 5: Hetti
Player 6:

10-16 What the Helms Hide Tier 1-5 GM: Mark
Disagreements among the Pathfinders erupted into violence 300 years ago, spurring the Society's leaders to don helms that hid their identities and protected them from assassins. These ten members of the Decemvirate have remained anonymous to this day, but a recent discovery may uncover new information about this dangerous part of the Society's history. With a unique window into the past, it falls to the PCs to identify these original leaders and the secrets they buried before donning the helms—in the process helping to unveil a hidden threat to the Society. What the Helms Hide includes four 1-hour adventures that send the PCs across the Inner Sea region to uncover the secretive Decemvirate's past. The series includes a finale adventure, but players can experience the other parts in any order.
Player 1: Mandy
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

10-13 Fragments of Antiquity Tier 5-9 GM: Bill
After creating her spectacular museum demiplane, the legendary sorcerer Hao Jin departed without a forwarding address. However, the Pathfinder Society has recently discovered her last known whereabouts on the Material Plane: a Tian Shu library that she later transported to her demiplane to spare it local dangers. Not only could this site shed light on Hao Jin's last accomplishments, but the building's vast contents are a snapshot of a continent's history. The sequestered library holds far more secrets than that, though, and it is now home to the proud Scalebreaker kobolds and a powerful spirit that they dare not anger.
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: Brian
Player 3: James
Player 4: Jonathan
Player 5:
Player 6:
Standby: Mark

Mini-painting 101, (Package to tabletop ready) Coordinator: Randy
Mini-painting 101 is something I have been wanting to do for a while now to teach players the basics for prepping, priming, painting, and finishing miniatures to get them ready for tabletop game use. In this course, I will cover the basics and provide the prepared figures and tools needed to paint a figure for a game. If you want to buy a mini for the event, I recommend Reaper Bones or WizKids minis. Reaper Bones and WizKids minis are packaged as ready to paint, but I suggest you prep the Reaper Bones minis by washing with plain soap and water, rincing completely, and make sure the mini is completely dry before the event. WizKids minis are primed with a quality primer, so no additional prepwork is necessary.
Player 1: Addison
Player 2: Jim K
Player 3: Roy
Player 4: Trystan
Player 5:
Player 6:

25 April 2019
SFS 01-27 King Xeros of Star Azlant Tier 5-8 GM: James
When a relic dating back to the times of Old Golarion docks in a remote space station, the Azlanti Star Empire takes notice and quickly seizes it. The Starfinder Society dispatches the PCs to stop the Azlanti and reclaim the relic: the ether ship known as the King Xeros. With little time to hamper the Azlanti's upgrades on the strange magical vessel, the PCs must overcome the now functional starship. Only by claiming the King Xeros can the Starfinder Society learn more about its predecessor organization's past. King Xeros of Star Azlant is a spiritual successor to the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild scenario, Pathfinder Society #20: King Xeros of Old Azlant. It also works as further content for players who've played, or are in the process of playing through the Against the Aeon Throne adventure path.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS 24 & 25 April

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:22 pm

Please sign me up for Faithless and Forgotten pt 2
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:21 am

I can GM Fragments of Antiquity.

Bill

rwcraigo
Venture Captain
Name: RC
PFS Number: 52753
GM Glyphs: 1

rwcraigo: Attending

Post by rwcraigo » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:09 pm

The reason, wrote:Mini-painting 101, please.
-RC
VA for Game Knight Games in Pueblo, CO

"If everyone is having fun, you're not doing it wrong."

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Daktylo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:37 am

Randy,

I know you probably already have a stack of unpainted minis, but I'm printing up a batch of minis on my SLA printer and am curious to see how they turn out after painting. Can I bring them and let everyone paint them up? Do you want me to prime them before bringing them?

alexdm
Rookie Field Agent

Post by alexdm » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Please sign me up for faithless and forgotten part 2 please

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:16 pm

Hey, Randy,

The GM call for April had the Superdungeon scheduled for this week... Is that not happening anymore?

Thanks,
Nadia
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:23 pm

sign me up for 10=13 please

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:14 pm

I would like to sign up to play 10-13 "Fragments of Antiquity" and 01-27 "King Xeros of Star Azlant."

Thanks,
James.

Daktylo
Rookie Field Agent

Daktylo: Attending

Post by Daktylo » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 am

The reason, wrote:I???d like a spot at Bills table please! Jonathan

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Novas: 4

jbane: Attending

Post by jbane » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 am

The reason, wrote:I would like to sign up to play "Fragments of Antiquity" and "King Xeros of Star Azlant" please.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

Mellysande
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jenn
PFS Number: 308257
GM Glyphs: 2

Mellysande: Attending

Post by Mellysande » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:01 am

The reason, wrote:Add Erik, Patrick and Jenn to the 5-9 fragments of antiquity.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:09 am

Daktylo wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:37 am Randy,

I know you probably already have a stack of unpainted minis, but I'm printing up a batch of minis on my SLA printer and am curious to see how they turn out after painting. Can I bring them and let everyone paint them up? Do you want me to prime them before bringing them?
Sure, you can bring them if you like. I am curious how 3D printed minis will paint up as well. I recommend that most minis get washed and primed before painting and I am not sure how SLA plastic will take primer so you may want to use Vallejo brush on/air brush primer. It is less likely to react with the plastic.
Pathfinder #47387

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:10 am

aidanixi wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:16 pm Hey, Randy,

The GM call for April had the Superdungeon scheduled for this week... Is that not happening anymore?

Thanks,
Nadia
The Emerald Spire event has moved to next week due to the weather closure this month.
Pathfinder #47387

seranan
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by seranan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:15 am

Can you please sign me up for 07-16?
Last edited by seranan on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Erin