Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, May GM Call!!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Thu May 02, 2019 6:56 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

May is the time of year when primary and secondary school gets out for many children and we may see a younger demographic at the game table, but never fear. I will put together a book for the store with the basic supplies for any GM to run an evergreen adventure for any nooblettes who join us unexpectedly. Please remember that we are a PG-13 organization and adjust your play and discussions to the demographic of the table :)

This month we recognise the founding of the Society for Creative Anachronism in Berkeley, California on May 1, 1966. This group was largely dedicated to accurately recreating medieval history and culture, however, with only mild fantasy elements, and was mostly influenced by historical re-enactment. However, the seed was planted and this humble beginning helped to influence and inspire earl RPG makers and, if you think about it, cosplayers!

I'd like to send a shout out to our own Jim Henderson who recently published his first two, yes TWO, books on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Jim-Henderson/e/ ... t_ebooks_1 His books follow the adventures of LCDR Ximon Sabo, captain of the retired scout ship 'The Mantis'. I have to wonder if his adventures around the game table may have inspired a few passages in his books...

This month we also mourn the loss of the actor who played everyone's favorite co-pilot from the Star Wars series, Peter Mayhew, aka, Chewbacca. I had the good fortune to get to meet Peter with my daughter at Denver Comicon a few years ago and I for one will miss his gentle smile and humility.

As always, I have tried to incorporate as many requests as possible and if you want to see something changed, just ask!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
With the changes to the website: I'd like to have everyone click the Attendance button in the upper right and list the game you would like to join in the justification statement when you ask to attend. I think this may reduce duplicate messages and get a better head count for our games!

Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
8 May 2019
Module The Emerald Spire Superdungeon Level 11: The Tomb of Yarrix (Slow) Tier 8-10 GM: Bill
For ages untold, a gemstone monolith has pierced the heart of the Echo Wood. Now, as civilization intrudes upon this enigmatic splinter, a strange life once again stirs in the depths—one with ties to undying evils and a might beyond time itself. The promise of wealth and power calls to glory-seekers from across the Inner Sea region, tempting them into a labyrinth of monster-haunted vaults, defiled tombs, arcane laboratories, and worse, as they seek to unveil the secrets locked below the legendary Emerald Spire.

10-19 Corpses in Kalsgard Tier 5-9 GM: O.J.
The great Linnorm King Sveinn Blood-Eagle prepares for his final voyage to legendary Vallenhall, but all is not right in his kingdom. As Sveinn’s unworthy children battle over the soon-to-be-vacant throne, Kalsgard’s gnomes find themselves beset by a rash of sudden deaths. While these deaths appear to be caused by the Bleaching, a dread affliction that saps the life and light from gnomes who succumb to ennui, a gnome Pathfinder and priestess of Nivi Rhombodazzle believes that something more is afoot. She’s recruited the PCs to uncover the affliction’s origins in a city where mighty Ulfen warriors are on the verge of war.

10-16 What the Helms Hide Tier 1-5 GM: ?
Disagreements among the Pathfinders erupted into violence 300 years ago, spurring the Society's leaders to don helms that hid their identities and protected them from assassins. These ten members of the Decemvirate have remained anonymous to this day, but a recent discovery may uncover new information about this dangerous part of the Society's history. With a unique window into the past, it falls to the PCs to identify these original leaders and the secrets they buried before donning the helms—in the process helping to unveil a hidden threat to the Society.
What the Helms Hide includes four 1-hour adventures that send the PCs across the Inner Sea region to uncover the secretive Decemvirate's past. The series includes a finale adventure, but players can experience the other parts in any order.

04-21 Way of the Kirin Tier 3-7 GM: ?
On the eastern continent of Tian Xia, the Pathfinder Society remains a small player in the greater political landscape, but Amara Li, head of the Lantern Lodge in the teeming city of Goka, has plans to change that. In order to secure the Pathfinder Society's place as an influential organization on the far side of the world from the Grand Lodge in Absalom, she must orchestrate an alliance with the mysterious Way of the Kirin. But the longtime rival of the Pathfinder Society, the Aspis Consortium, has plans to form an alliance of its own, and if the consortium succeeds, the Pathfinder Society's hopes of cementing their place in the Dragon Empires could be dashed forever.

9 May 2019
SFS 01-33 Data Breach Tier 3-6 GM: Jim H.
Following up on previous intelligence about a broad conspiracy against the Society, the PCs undertake a daring raid against a fortified complex near a city within the Pact Worlds. With only a limited amount of time to breach the site and retrieve valuable data before an automated system scrubs the files, the PCs need to use all their skills in order to complete this mission in a race against the clock.
Content in Data Breach also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles faction.
Player 1: O.J.

15 May 2019
Module The House on Hook Street: Return to the House on Hook Street Tier 6-8 GM: Bill
In Old Korvosa, nightmare-spawned horrors begin stalking the district's shiver addicts, sparking a manhunt to bring those responsible to justice. What role does the strange cult known as the Brotherhood of the Spider play in the mysterious deaths, and why is the veil between the dreaming and waking worlds so thin? To solve these mysteries and others, the heroes must walk the unseen paths of Bridgefront's occult underworld, and even enter the Dimension of Dreams itself to unravel the web of intrigue concealing the cult's deadly machinations. But what will happen when the heroes' own dreams turn against them, and what becomes of those who uncover esoteric secrets too terrible to know? Beset by dangers from their own minds, the heroes must race against time to save Korvosa—and their sanity.

10-17 On Sevenfingers's Sails Tier 7-11 GM: Richard
Over the years, the Pathfinder Society has sent several teams into the mist-shrouded Gloomspires to explore the tomb of the legendary pirate Sempet Sevenfingers. Each has contended with unforeseen horrors, but the way to Sevenfingers's final resting place and his treasures has remained hidden and sealed—until now. While Sempet's natural life may have ended, he remains a powerful opponent, one whose mastery over the magic of the Gloomspires has allowed him to reach beyond his tomb into a realm of myths and nightmares in order to seize a frightful new source of power. Can the PCs defeat this wily ancient pirate, or will they become the next victims of Sempet's greed?
Player 1: Mark
Player 2: O.J.

04-14 My Enemy's Enemy Tier 3-7 GM: Nadia (I have maps if you need them!)
Someone in the city of Magnimar is committing crimes and leaving evidence implicating the Pathfinder Society. It falls to the Pathfinders to get to the bottom of it, and what they find may signal the resurgence of an enemy thought long defeated.

01-37 The Beggar's Pearl Tier 1-7 GM: Jesse
When a thief arrives at the Pathfinder Lodge in Almas bearing stolen artifacts and writings pointing the way to a lost dwarven gallery, you are sent into the rugged Aspodell Mountains to find the famed dwarven explorer last known to be searching for the gallery as well as the gallery itself. Once there you find a tangled web of darklands creatures in the thrall of a charismatic cult leader with ties to the darkest shadows of the First Realm.

16 May 2019
SFS 01-36 Enter the Ashen Asteroid Tier 1-4 GM: O.J. (I have maps if you need them!)
When the dwarven miners of Ulrikka Clanholdings unearth a complex belonging to their erstwhile duergar kin on an asteroid in the Diaspora, they call on the Starfinder Society to investigate. As the duergar have very few remaining outposts or ruins left within the Pact Worlds system, investigating the asteroid complex is a rare opportunity to learn about ancient dwarven history. However, the duergar were masters of trap-forging and the creation of harmful machinery that they regularly employed in the defense of their homes. Can the PCs overcome these traps and foes to uncover the truth of the Ashen Asteroid?
Player 1: Jim H.

22 May 2019
10-18 The Daughters' Due Tier 5-9 GM: Richard
Beautiful and influential, the Blakros family rose to prominence in part thanks to an ancient pact they at last broke nearly a decade ago, drawing the ire of the sinister Onyx Alliance. Ever since fighting off these foes, though, the Blakroses and Pathfinder Society largely assumed their enemies defeated—at least until spotting Alliance fetchlings wielding treasures stolen from the Blakros Museum. At considerable cost, the Blakros family has hired the Society to identify the thieves and learn of the Onyx Alliance's plans. Can the PCs separate truth from illusion as their investigation takes them to gloom-shrouded Shadow Absalom?

01-54 Eyes of the Ten - Part II: The Maze of the Open Road Tier 12 GM: Randy
The mysteries of the Woodsedge Lodge continue as you and your fellow Pathfinders are sent to devil-tainted Cheliax and the steamy jungles of the Mwangi Expanse to find two missing venture-captains.
Player 1: O.J. (Fine Flynn)
Player 2: James
Player 3: Nadia
Player 4: Jesse
Player 5: Brandon

00-22 Fingerprints of the Fiend Tier 7-11 GM: Mark
When a retired Pathfinder's nephew goes missing after allegedly discovered the fabled city of Rachikan of the ancient Jistka Imperium, he turns to the Society for help. Now you've been sent to the coast of devil-tainted Cheliax to uncover the missing nephew's whereabouts and to, quite possibly, uncover one of the most sought-after legendary cities on Golarion. But you have to move quick! The Aspis Consortium is rumored to be racing to the site ahead of you and their involvement could spell disaster for the Pathfinder Society.

00-07 Among the Living Tier 1-7 GM: Jonathan
Famed Pathfinder Bodriggan Wuthers disappeared from his dig site beneath the House of the Immortal Son in Taldor's gilded capital of Oppara. Once a grand temple to Aroden, the Immortal Son is now Oppara's most opulent theater. Sent to locate Wuthers, the Pathfinders must attend an opera with members of the Oppara elite in order to gain access to the secretive theater's dig site. When a cult crashes the performance and the nobility change into hideous walking dead, the Pathfinders are forced to choose between finding Wuthers or saving themselves.

23 May 2019
SFS 01-28 It Rests Beneath Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
Dispatched by the Wayfinders' faction leader to a Near Space world, the PCs have orders to assist a local Starfinder research outpost. The outpost's head researcher sends the PCs on a mission to explore a strange calcified region, which soon reveals that there's more happening on this world than first appears. Scenario Tags: Faction (Wayfinders), Vehicle

29 May 2019
Pathfinder Adventure Path #38: Serpent's Skull 2 of 6 Racing to Ruin Tier 4-6 GM: Bill
The heroes strike off into the jungle in a desperate race to reach a lost city before their competitors, but will they survive to claim its treasures? Also includes an overview of the port city of Eleder and the faith of Gozreh, god of nature and the sea, as well as an encounter with some familiar slavers in the Pathfinder's Journal.
Player 1: Sean: K'Vairn Cadwhistle, Flamboyant Bard Arrowsong Minstrel
Player 2: Hillary: Nyx of the Duskstalker Clan, Rogue Gambler
Player 3: RC: Musetouched aasimar aether kineticist
Player 4: Richard: Chamukai, a follower of Irori and enlightened wanderer
Player 5: Randy: Akshetsi, Nagaji Bloodrager with Draconic Bloodline
Player 6: Erin: sylph wizard

06-12 Scions of the Sky Key Pt 1: On Sharrowsmith's Trail Tier 1-5 GM: ?
Weeks have passed since Venture-Captain Nieford Sharrowsmith departed for the Bandu Hills, and having not heard from him since but learned of an Aspis Consortium expedition bound for the same destination, the Society and local allies have grown worried for the aging explorer’s safety. As the PCs travel south on Sharrowsmith’s trail, they must track the venture-captain to the ruins he sought while also dealing with the aftermath of his actions.

03-06 Song of the Sea Witch Tier 3-7 GM: Jesse (I have maps if you need them!)
When an unlucky historian in Absalom uncovers an infernal book from distant Tian Xia, he unwittingly unleashes a terrible evil into the city—the legions of devils imprisoned within its dusty pages. Only the book's holy counterpart can end the threat, and the Pathfinder Society has been called in to assist. Can the PCs locate and retrieve the key to ending the diabolical invasion of the City at the Center of the World, or will Absalom be drowned in the sea of destruction wrought by the Infernal Incantation?

02-14 The Chasm of Screams Tier 7-11 GM: O.J.
When the Decemvirate sends the PCs on a mission into the desolate Mindspin Mountains to retrieve a much-needed alchemical reagent from a hermitic ex-Pathfinder known as the Phitoness of Axioms, the players soon find themselves deep in the mythical howling caves commonly referred to as the Chasm of Screams. Can the brave adventurers survive the harsh environment and defeat the demented thralls of the powerful, icy master of the oft-avoided cavern? Or will their cries of pain join the chorus of tormented voices that already echoes from the Chasm of Screams?

30 May 2019
SFS 01-08 Sanctuary of Drowned Delight Tier 3-6 GM: Jim
In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean. Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.
Last edited by WhiteMane on Sun May 12, 2019 7:56 am, edited 6 times in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

pdeltoid
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Mark H.
PFS Number: 334581
GM Stars: 2

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS/SFS, May GM Call!!

Post by pdeltoid » Thu May 02, 2019 9:12 pm

I'd like to volunteer to GM

00-22 Fingerprints of the Fiend Tier 7-11 on 22 May

I'd like to sign up to play

10-17 On Sevenfingers's Sails Tier 7-11 on 15 May

I might be able to GM on 29 May, but can't commit right now.

Thanks,
Mark

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Fri May 03, 2019 12:24 am

GM
8 May 10-19 Corpses in Kalsgard
16 May 1-36 Enter the Ashen Asteroid
23 May 1-28 It Rests Beneath
29 May 2-14 The Chasm of Screams

Play
9 May 1-33 Data Breach
15 May 10-17 On Sevenfinger's Sails
22 May 1-54 Eyes of the Ten Part 2
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Fri May 03, 2019 6:45 am

I'll GM on the 15th, 01-37 The Beggar's Pearl and on the 29th, 03-06 Song of the Sea Witch.
Last edited by Vulse on Fri May 03, 2019 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:33 am

GM
10-17 On Sevenfingers's Sails Tier 7-11 GM: ?
10-18 The Daughters' Due Tier 5-9 GM: ?
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Fri May 03, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

aidanixi
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 1

Post by aidanixi » Fri May 03, 2019 9:52 pm

I'll GM 4-14 My Enemy's Enemy on 5/15. Maps would be much appreciated. 😁
Nadia
Instigator of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Sat May 11, 2019 6:00 pm

Please sign me up to GM "Sanctuary of Drowned Delight" on 30 May.

Please sign me up to play:
16 May SFS 01-36 Enter the Ashen Asteroid Tier 1-4 GM: O.J

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Sat May 11, 2019 8:39 pm

Please sign up Jonathan to GM Among the Living. Thank you.

Nilgodmode
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Roy

Post by Nilgodmode » Wed May 22, 2019 5:28 pm

I'd like to sign up to run Scions of the Sky Key Pt. 1 please.

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Sat May 25, 2019 9:43 am

Randy, since we have had such a great need for Tier 1 to 5 tables, how about instead of me running the Chasm of Screams I run the Confirmation this week?
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...