Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

PFS & PFS2 August GM call

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:12 pm

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

Welcome to Season 2 of Pathfinder Society 2E. Kobolds, Orcs, Assimar, Catfolk and more are all now legal for play – please buy the appropriate boon with your AP points and join in. In addition, new classes such as the Inquisitor, Oracle, Swashbuckler and Witch are all now legal for play – get your Advanced Players Guide.

We are getting things back up and going at Enchanted Realms. Please be flexible as people test the waters and begin to return. I’m going to schedule mostly Pathfinder 2E games, but I will leave a slot for anyone who steps up to GM what they want to run. Like usual, if you have a game you want to play, please let me know.
Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

05 Aug 2020

PFS2 #01-12 The Burden of Envy Tier 1-4 GM: Richard
Swindler, rogue, and occasional Pathfinder ally Guaril Karela has approached the Society with an opportunity that Valais Durant, the leader of the Society's Radiant Oath faction, can't refuse. Guaril has been charging refugees to sneak them out of Xin Edasseril, a city ruled by the Runelord of Envy, and now it looks like Guaril won't be able to fulfill his contracts. Society agents are charged with sneaking into the dangerous city and sneaking out with a handful of its citizens before their absence is noticed so that the Radiant Oath can help them find new lives beyond their current ruler's tyrannical reach.

Scenario tags: Faction (Radiant Oath)

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

TBD – If you want to GM I will get it scheduled GM: ?

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

12 Aug 2020

PFS2 #01-00 Origin of the Open Road Tier 5 GM: Mitch

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 5 pregenerated characters.

Over recent decades, numerous incidents at the Pathfinder Society's Grand Lodge in Absalom have damaged the priceless collections, destroying many documents outright. The Society has sent the PCs to Nexus House in the arcane metropolis of Quantium, hoping that the second oldest Pathfinder lodge might contain duplicates of the lost texts to copy and study. Yet the PCs are not the only ones interested in the secrets preserved in Nexus House, and the PCs find themselves on the trail of unlikely criminals.

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

PFS 10-03 Death on the Ice Tier 5-9 GM OJ

A message delivered by an unlikely courier sends the PCs to the Crown of the World. After making a dangerous trek across the icy passes and bays of Golarion's northernmost continent, the PCs must come to the aid of a Pathfinder Society expedition whose archaeological excavations have uncovered far more than they expected to find. Can the PCs unravel the mysteries that lie beneath the gelid glaciers of the Crown of the World in time to save their fellow Pathfinders from a frigid fate?

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

19 Aug 2020

PFS2 01-13 Devil at the Crossroads Tier 3-6 GM:Brian
The Sarkoris Scar still aches from the recently closed Worldwound, but that hasn't stopped the Pathfinder Society and their allies in the Farheavens Clan from maintaining their efforts to reclaim the Sarkorians' ancestral homelands. At a trading post near the southern border of the Sarkoris Scar, the PCs meet their contact from the Farheavens but not all is as it seems. The PCs and their allies will need to unravel the twisted skeins of an infernal plot if they have any hope of avoiding becoming the next victims of a fiendish spirit. This adventure was concepted at Paizo's Adventure Design Workshop panel during GenCon 2019.

Scenario tags: Faction (Vigilant Seal)

Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

TBD – If you want to GM I will get it scheduled GM: ?

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

26 Aug 2020

PFS2 #01-15 The Blooming Catastrophe Tier 1-4 GM: Mitch
The Pathfinders travel to Iobaria, where elven druids and centaur warriors are united against an unlikely threat: a self-propogating horde of corrupted leshys! The source of the Abyssal corruption may be tied to a previous trip to Iobaria by the Pathfinder Society, so it falls to the PCs to seek out the source of the leshy incursion and restore balance to the woodlands.

Scenario tags: Faction (Verdant Wheel)

Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

PFS 09-17 Oath of the Overwatched Tier 5-9 GM: OJ

Deep beneath the Blakros Museum lies a copper gate that no key could open—at least, not from the outside. To the horror of museum curator Nigel Aldain, the gate has begun to writhe and buckle. Whatever lurks beyond it will not remain contained for much longer. Aldain sent an urgent request for aid to Zarta Dralneen, leader of the Dark Archive faction. Dralneen quickly realized that protection would require a divided approach, with some remaining behind to guard Absalom from what pours out and others charging in to deal with the source. With the support of Aldain, Dralneen, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin on guard behind them, the PCs rush beyond the twisted portal. Within, they uncover the true reason why the ancient mage Ralzeros made the place beyond the gate so hard to reach.

Contents in Oath of the Overwatched also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:52 am, edited 7 times in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 3

Re: PFS & PFS2 August GM call

Post by Haman » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:24 pm

I'd be happy to run the listed games on the 12th and 26th.

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: PFS & PFS2 August GM call

Post by WhiteMane » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:08 pm

I will volunteer to run PFS 10-03 Death on the Ice (tier 5-9) on the 12th.
I will volunteer to run PFS 9-17 Oath of the Overwatched (Tier 5-9) on the 26th.

Who else will volunteer to run games on the 5th and 19th?
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...