Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

PFS & PFS2 04 Aug 2021

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:36 am

Hail and Well Met Pathfinders!

Please Note: There have been substantial changes to the PFS2E Organizational Play. Please review the following link to familiarize yourself with these changes and the impact they may have to your character. Pathfinder Society (Second Edition) Guide to Organized Play

Things to note.
- Enchanted Realms is limiting tables to 10 players - since our maximum for PFS1 is 7 and PFS2 is 6 we will be able to comply with their requirements.
- Please be cognizant of your fellow Society Agents - while masks are not required it will be a table decision - meaning if one member feels unsafe in an unmasked situation, please have your mask available and be prepared to wear them at the table. To make people feel more comfortable this will be a blind census.
- Please don't come to game if you feel ill.
- Any other concerns about this please contact me via PM.

We need GM's!!!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • We follow the D11 weather closure schedule; if D11 is closed on Wednesday, PFS/SFS is canceled for the night. Please be safe and plan accordingly.
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post. If your account is ChunkyLover53 and you don't list your real name, you will be christened...
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
So with no further adieu here is this weeks game.

PF2E 01-08 Revolution on the Riverside Tier 1-4 GM: James

In the heart of the River Kingdoms, revolution and turmoil boil just beneath the surface. The PCs are called to investigate rumors of an old, abandoned Pathfinder Lodge, but discover that their investigation leads them into a firestorm of danger and intrigue. What starts as a simple task becomes a revolution sweeping a nation, and the PCs' actions will inevitably shape the future of an entire kingdom.

Scenario tags: None

Maps: None

Player 1: Jacob
Player 2: Jacob +1
Player 3: Tyler
Player 4: Blair
Player 5: Sean
Player 6: Harlie

PF2E 02-22 Breaking the Storm: Excising Ruination Tier 7-10 GM: Richard

With allies ready to assist them, the Pathfinder Society enacts a ritual to track down one of its leaders who is now possessed by an evil force. With agents spread across the region in hopes of tracking down their target, things quickly spiral out of control when a threat is discovered to be closer to home than anyone would expect. It’s up to a single group of Pathfinders to track down and confront this new foe, which could lead to a threat against the whole of Golarion!

Scenario tags: Metaplot, Vigilant Seal

Maps:
None

Player 1: Anne
Player 2: Mitch
Player 3: Brian
Player 4: Damon
Player 5:
Player 6:

Backup GM:
I’m also looking for someone each week to have a “backup” scenario planned. My suggestions would be 01-01 The Absalom Initiation (I have 3 of the maps – Haunted House, Museum and Ship), 01-06 Lost on Spirit Road, 01-14 Lions of Katapesh, or 02-11 The Pathfinder Trials (Note this is a level 1 only scenario). I’m not going to list this as a sign up option, just would appreciate someone having it prepared in case we have an overflow of players. All of the scenarios above are entry level repeatable scenarios.[/b]
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Alecak
Rookie Field Agent

Re: PFS & PFS2 04 Aug 2021

Post by Alecak » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:36 am

Please sign myself and my nephew for the 1-4. If a 3rd Table is needed. You can move both of us to it, as this will be my nephews first game. Thank you.

ttownley
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Tyler

Post by ttownley » Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:59 am

Hello,

Please sign me up for PF2E 01-08 Revolution on the Riverside Tier 1-4 GM: OJ. I haven't played 2E in a while, so please be forgiving of my mistakes. :P

Thanks,
Tyler

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:59 am

Please put me down for O.J.s table.
Thanks,
James.

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:52 pm

sign me up for richards table please

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Stars: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by Haman » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:40 pm

Please sign Annie and I up for Richards table, please.
--Mitch K
PFS # 93914

ttownley
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Tyler

Post by ttownley » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:40 am

Hello All,

Quick question, and I think I already know the answer. I was hoping to create a new character using a class, ancestry, and versatile heritage from the APG. Unfortunately, if I'm reading the rules correctly, only the classes in the APG are available, not the ancestries or versatile heritages. Is that correct?

Thanks,
Tyler

Alecak
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Alecak » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:44 pm

Which are you looking for? Some are legal like the kobald is legal now, but others are only legal if you have a boon to use them.

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:06 pm

To expound a bit on Jacob's explanation:

So with Society Play for Pathfinder 2E there are a lot of changes - and alot of these changes are not documented, so it’s imperative that you review them on a regular basis. And none of them are in the same place!

The first place you are going to want to go is here https://www.organizedplayfoundation.org/pfs2/

This is a link to the PFS2E Guide to Organize Play (Note: if you are a Starfinder player there is a similar document, I’m just one level down on the main site.) Here are the main three links: 1. Is to the actual guide (which is a nightmare to navigate in and of itself) 2. A link to the Character Options and 3. An FAQ (haven't read it yet).

Clicking on the Character Options tab it will take you to the Paizo site (https://paizo.com/pathfindersociety/characteroptions) and on this page, if you scroll way down is a list of all of the released for PFS material. Clicking on the arrow next to the book will show you all of the options in three categories.

1. Standard - These are available if you own the book, These are generally the “common” features throughout the book
Note: There is a blurb about ancestries - which are essentially Limited items.
2. Limited - These require a boon to access - I’ll talk about where you see this in the next section.
3. Restricted - Will probably be only accessed in Society by an incredible rare boon or not at all.

Ok after that has all been you will need to go to the main Paizo site and log into “My Organized Play” drop down of the “Organized Play” tab.. They have added a fourth tab called boons. After refreshing several times and relogging a couple of more you should be able to see a jumbled list of boons - initially divided by Pathfinder 2E and further down Starfinder. Then divided into several other sub-categories. At the top should be a note that says “You have xx.xx Achievement Points”. Below this is the AcP (Achieve Point) cost of each ancestry and possibly a caveat - for example you can only buy the Cat Folk one time. If you have the points to purchase the boon, be very careful, I’d refresh again after you select the character you wish to AcPply the boon to, since I’ve clicked on an ancestry boon before and when it did it’s thing I had bought one I didn’t want. (You will have to enter a character number for a new character before buying the boon, since the character number will be printed out on the sheet)

So how do you earn AcP? Go back to the original link above and click on the “Guide to Organize Play” (you should go through this document anyways, since it talks about everything related to the Society rules). Cross your fingers and you should come to a screen with the following tabs: “Getting Started” , “Players”, “Game Master” (not Dungeon Master) and “Volunteer”.

On the “Players” tab you will see at the bottom of the list of links “Player Rewards” Clicking this link and scrolling down you should see a section on AcP. This will detail how much AcP you get for being a player and a gm and depending on the session (Standard Events like Enchanted Realms, Premier Events like B-Con, and Premier+ Events like Gencon). As far as earning these points, it’s imperative that you get your character registered on the organized play tab of the Paizo site and also that either the GM or Coordinator gets this posted.

I know there was some smarminess in this, and it’s not even the beginning of the myriad of web pages that are required to play Society Play, but I do hope it helps. Any other questions, please let me know.
--Richard
PFS # 160719

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:35 am

I'd like to join OJ's table, please.

DamonSch
Society Field Agent
Name: Damon Schoonover

Post by DamonSch » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:05 am

Hello

Sign me up for Breaking the Storm please.

Thank you

Damon

harleyquinn94
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Harlie
PFS Number: 212050

Post by harleyquinn94 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:51 pm

Can you please sign me up for OJ's table?

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:56 pm

All...

I REALLY hate to do this, but I just discovered that I have a prior engagement on Aug 4. Can someone else pick up running this table for me?
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Goldenretriever
Initiate of the Society
Name: Blair
PFS Number: 2398535

Post by Goldenretriever » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:11 pm

Please sign me up for the PF2E 01-08 Revolution on the Riverside Tier 1-4 GM if there is a spot still available.
-Blair

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

The Reputation period has opened

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:00 am

The Reputation period for this event has now opened!

If you have attended this event, now is the chance to give your opinion about it.
You can give out Reputation by clicking on the link in the upper right corner.

This is an automated message.
--Richard
PFS # 160719