Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Pathfinder Module Saturdays

Post by WhiteMane » Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Hey all...

So I was thinking about how in our normal Pathfinder Society sessions, we play a 4 hour scenario and apply it to our characters.  It seems like the only time that we have the opportunity to play any of the longer Pathfinder modules is at conventions or special events.  As I ruminated on this (yes, ruminate is a word) I thought that we should see about having some other options.  All of this having been said, I would like to put it out to you, humble folk, is this something that you would like to have as an option?

Here is what I am proposing, once a month, we will hold an event at Enchanted Realms where you will have the opportunity to play a Pathfinder Module.  By playing one of these modules, your character will get 3 experience points (so they will go up a level), 4 prestige points, and ALOT of gold.  Of course, the reason that you get so much is that a module is significantly larger than the scenarios we normally play.  They normally take about 8-10 hours to play.

I've already talked with Brian, and he has agreed to let us use Enchanted Realms on Saturday May 17th.  The game would start when Enchanted Realms opens at noon (probably closer to 12:15 by the time everyone gets settled) and last until the end of the module.  I'm thinking that if we do this, we will do it once a month.

I want to know what everyone thinks about this.  If there is enough interest, then we will set it up and make it happen.  So, if you want to see this happen, comment on this post or shoot me an e-mail!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Alecak
Rookie Field Agent

Re: Pathfinder Module Saturdays

Post by Alecak » Fri May 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Games are already offered on Saturdays at Petries and gamers haven. Petries is always the first Saturday and the second and fourth Saturday is at gamers haven. We don't offer games on the 3rd Saturday because that is EGs games are held
Jacob 'Alecak' Minner
jacob.minner@yahoo.com

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Fri May 02, 2014 12:42 pm

That's why I was wondering about offering a module on the third Saturday...  my thought being that it might appeal to people that don't want to drive up to Denver for a game...

I'm only throwing this out there as a possibility...  if we get enough interest than I think we can make it happen...  if not, than we won't.

Everyone, please pipe in as to your thoughts on the matter...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

TharanDanlon
Rookie Field Agent

Post by TharanDanlon » Fri May 02, 2014 1:19 pm

While I like the idea, I doubt I could commit to it regularly.
Brandon Harper

Alecak
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Alecak » Fri May 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Problem is we rarely have enough people signing up as is in Saturdays. Often the saturday games get cancelled
Jacob 'Alecak' Minner
jacob.minner@yahoo.com