PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

Online Game - September 2020

Post by slate » Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:25 pm

Welcome Pathfinders,

This month I will be running a replayable Pathfinder Second Edition scenario on Foundry VTT, using Discord for voice. Haven't used Foundry yet? This is a great chance to give it a try. I can help you create your character in Foundry in advance if you'd like, but it's pretty easy to use.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player or GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smartphone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting 'reply' to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

CANCELED Monday, September 14, 2020 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 1: PF2 #01-25: Grim Symphony (Tier 5-8)
Grand Archive
In the depths of Ustalav, a nefarious doctor conducts foul experiments on creatures both living and dead from his stolen abode in an ancient keep. Now, the parliament of citizens who own the land the keep is built on wish to be free of the grim shadow that waits just beyond their doorstep, and they've offered the Pathfinder Society the ancient library in the keep's vaults as payments for removing its current occupant. Will the Pathfinders liberate the keep and protect the townsfolk from the terrors lurking within its corridors, or will they join the ranks of the undead dancing to Dr. Velshen's grim symphony?

GM: Zach

Last edited by slate on Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.