ANNOUNCING: December PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Host

slate

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

N/A

Event Type

Enchanted Grounds - Littleton

Age range

-- ⁄ --

Participants

Slots: ---

Moderators: Drogon, slate

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: December PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:07 am

Welcome to December Pathfinders and Playtesters,

This month we will be running Season 10, Season 7 and a Pathfinder Playtest game this month.

We have the 2018 Regional Support Boons for both players and GMs. This includes both Starfinder and Pathfinder specific boons for players and the GMs the race boons are Aasimar/Tiefling and a creature from Eox, an Elebrian.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player or GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting 'reply' to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Finally, don't forget that all games are $2 to play, which we use to give the GMs a gift certificate to thank them for their efforts.

Thursday, December 13, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-08: What Prestige is Worth (Tier 7-11)
Given the countless powerful relics the Pathfinder Society keeps in the vaults beneath the Grand Lodge, it should come as no surprise when there's the occasional magical outburst. However, the most recent incident involves a powerful talisman opening a portal the Hell, and the head curator Zarta Dralneen believes this event is no mere coincidence. Alongside a band of elite Pathfinders, she intends to travel through the portal to the infernal city Dis in order to close the gateway, in the process uncovering Cheliax's secret history, the follies of House Thrune, and what her role will be in the events to come.

Contents in What Prestige is Worth also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

GM: Christian D.
Player 1: Zach (Level 10 or 11 hunter)
Player 2: Tim
Player 3: Rafael L (Level 7 Pregen)
Player 4: Marcus (Level 10 psychic)
Player 5:
Player 6:

Thursday, December 27, 6:00 PM
Table 1: Pathfinder 2 Playtest - Scenario #2: Raiders of Shrieking Peak (Level 5)
Although most of the Society's discoveries come from distant lands and enter through Absalom's harbor, some of the greatest discoveries appear in the metropolis's backyard. When an extraordinary relic surfaces in the nearby town of Diobel, the Pathfinder Society dispatches an agent to recover and transport it back to the Grand Lodge. That strategy fell through when the agent disappeared along the road to Diobel. The Pathfinders must learn what befell their comrade and recover the shipment—a task that will take them into the dangerous wilds of the island's interior.

No experience needed, pregenerated characters will be provided, but you may also bring a level 5 PC you have built yourself.
To build your own character, please follow the rules as outlined in this thread.
GM: Zach (unless someone else wants to give it a go!)
Player 1: Christian D.
Player 2: Doug E.
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Sunday, December 23, 9:00 AM
Table 1: PFS #7–13: Captive in Crystal (Tier 5-9)
Recent events have left the Master of Spells Aram Zey unable to fulfill his duties, and without his expertise, the Pathfinder Society struggles to resolve pressing arcane matters. The Decemvirate has reopened the decade-old case of the most qualified replacement: Aram Zey's predecessor and former Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr, who disappeared while handling a powerful wayfinder that the Society has since kept closely guarded. It is up to the PCs to track down Sorrina Westyr—and bring back whatever remains.

Content in "Captive in Crystal" also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction.

GM: NEEDED
Player 1: Zach
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Sunday, December 23, 9:00 AM
Table 2: PFS #7–12: The Twisted Circle (Tier 1-5)
A magical war between the archmages Geb and Nex left the landscape between their nations scarred and wracked by magical anomalies—a barren stretch known as the Mana Wastes. During the conflict, their generals also created countless weapons and defenses that pushed the limits of magic, yet most of these were destroyed in battle or lost forever. Recent investigations suggest that some of this ancient power is at play in an insular town outside Alkenstar, but there the trail runs cold. Can the PCs uncover the truth while braving the residents' eccentricities?

GM: NEEDED
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Sunday, December 23, 2:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-11: The Hao Jin Hierophant (Tier 5-9)
Seven years ago, the Pathfinder Society acquired the Hao Jin Tapestry, a powerful artifact and gateway to a wondrous yet slowly disintegrating museum-like demiplane. Despite the sacrifices made to preserve the Hao-Jin Tapestry by one of the Pathfinder Society's most influential members, the realm's collapse seems inevitable. The Society has dispatched teams to high-value sites to salvage what they can of the historical treasures and knowledge, and the PCs are one of these first groups. However, their study of an ancient Tian site becomes far more complex thanks to not one but two burgeoning religions. It's up to the PCs to navigate this landscape riddled with hazards both extraplanar and political.

GM: Zach
Player 1: Christian D.
Player 2: Tim
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Again, to sign up to play or GM, respond to this thread or send an email to zachthedm@gmail.com with your requests.

Thanks and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Lieutenant - Denver, CO
Last edited by slate on Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:28 am, edited 8 times in total.

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: ANNOUNCING: December PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by CDragos » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Sign me up for Hao Jin Heirophant on the 23rd, please. I'll have to see what my schedule is like closer to the 13th, but i might be able to GM #10-08. Unless, of course, someone else can GM.

Christian D.

Pogie
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Re: ANNOUNCING: December PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by Pogie » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:59 am

I’d like to play what prestige is worth and Hao Jin -Tim

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Hello,

Please sign me up to;

Thursday, December 13, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-08: What Prestige is Worth (Tier 7-11)

Rafael L

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Sign me up for the playtest, please. Could you post a link to the 5th level pregens? I can't find them.

Thanks in advance!

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:57 pm

CDragos wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:00 pm Sign me up for the playtest, please. Could you post a link to the 5th level pregens? I can't find them.

Thanks in advance!
They're all in the Pregenerated Characters pack on https://paizo.com/pathfinderplaytest

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 am

I am willing to GM 'What Prestige is Worth', but, we need at least 5 "elite pathfinders", one of which should be Dark Archive.

A tier 7-11 in the city of Dis.
In Hell.
High level.
Devils.

Pharasma opens her arms to you.

>:D

Oh! And what prestige is worth? Raise Dead is 16 PP. Greater Restoration is 16 PP. Resurrection is 32 PP.
Last edited by CDragos on Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pogie
Society Field Agent

Post by Pogie » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:00 am

CDragos wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 am I am willing to GM 'What Prestige is Worth', but, we need at least 5 "elite pathfinders", one of which should be Dark Archive.
Curious why 5? Usually 5 is the hardest due to 4 player adjustment.

Lusterpurge
Newly Confirmed Agent
PFS Number: 18712

Post by Lusterpurge » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:34 am

Can I play in the December 13 game?

Level 10 psychic

Marcus

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:40 am

Pogie wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:00 am
CDragos wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 am I am willing to GM 'What Prestige is Worth', but, we need at least 5 "elite pathfinders", one of which should be Dark Archive.
Curious why 5? Usually 5 is the hardest due to 4 player adjustment.
I am hoping for 6. I hear it's rough for 4.

Pogie
Society Field Agent

Post by Pogie » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 pm

We need William to bring his Paladin to fight devils in Hell. One of the most iconic pieces of art from the AD&D DM Guide “A Paladin in Hell”
670A3E7C-CD8A-4744-BB56-97D795A72AE8.jpeg
670A3E7C-CD8A-4744-BB56-97D795A72AE8.jpeg (41.16 KiB) Viewed 9170 times
Last edited by Pogie on Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:09 pm

After reading several pages of the scenario so far, I was going to suggest to not bring a paladin to the city of Dis.

If anyone wants to, though, that's their decision.

Ray
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Ray W.
PFS Number: 260527

Post by Ray » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Hey, William......he's daring you!!! Besides, I think that Pally is now 12th lvl.
I want to play on 12/13, however my work schedule will dictate my ability to do so. I will not know my availability until late on Thursday afternoon. I have a Magus 8 who desperately wants a main tank to get the aggro so I can perform hobo voodoo. If playing up, I probably don't belong in this one @ 8th.

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Up to you Ray, not gonna turn you away :)

Hey that rhymed.

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Hopefully you can join us, Ray.
Awesome scenario. I guess I am daring anyone to bring a paladin, or a cleric of a good diety, for that matter.