ANNOUNCING: January PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Host

slate

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

N/A

Event Type

Enchanted Grounds - Littleton

Age range

-- ⁄ --

Participants

Slots: ---

Moderators: Drogon, slate

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: January PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:41 pm

Welcome to 2019 Pathfinders and Playtesters,

This month we will be running Season 10, Season 7 and a Pathfinder Playtest game.

We have the 2018 Regional Support Boons for both players and GMs. This includes both Starfinder and Pathfinder specific boons for players and the GMs the race boons are Aasimar/Tiefling and a creature from Eox, an Elebrian.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player or GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting 'reply' to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Finally, don't forget that all games are $2 to play, which we use to give the GMs a gift certificate to thank them for their efforts.

Thursday, January 10, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-10: The Shattered Shield (Tier 1-5)
When news arrives that one of the shards of the holy relic known as the Shattered Shield of Arnisant have been put up for sale in a Rahadoumi auction, the Pathfinder Society is highly skeptical, particularly since all the shards of the shield are safely accounted for, enshrined in the nation of Lastwall's capital city, Vigil. However, the Society's sources have confirmed that the seller does indeed seem to have a powerful magical relic identical to one of the shards, so the Pathfinders have sent a team to investigate. What secrets might be uncovered in this nation where religion is banned? And who besides the Pathfinder Society and their allies in Lastwall might be seeking the purported relic?

Contents in The Shattered Shield also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

GM: NEEDED
Player 1: Christian
Player 2: Rafael L
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Thursday, January 24, 6:00 PM
Table 1: Pathfinder 2 Playtest - Scenario #3: Arclord's Envy (Level 5)
Among the greatest archmages in Golarion's history is Nex, who created an arcane kingdom that shares his name and survives to this day. Although the archmage disappeared under mysterious circumstances millennia ago, his disciples the Arclords have continued his vision—at least what they can piece together from his surviving writings. The capital of Quantium's now abuzz with the news that another of Nex's texts has resurfaced, and already the owner has died under suspicious circumstances. Hoping to avert a political predicament as various arclords fight to inherit the text, the local authorities have hired the Pathfinder Society to untangle the situation as independent investigators.

No experience needed, pregenerated characters will be provided, but you may also bring a level 5 PC you have built yourself.
To build your own character, please follow the rules as outlined here: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2v9cg?Crea ... -Character
GM: Zach
Player 1: Rafael L
Player 2: Chris P.
Player 3: William
Player 4: Danielle D.
Player 5: Christian
Player 6:

Sunday, January 27, 9:00 AM
Table 1: PFS #7–13: Captive in Crystal (Tier 5-9)
Recent events have left the Master of Spells Aram Zey unable to fulfill his duties, and without his expertise, the Pathfinder Society struggles to resolve pressing arcane matters. The Decemvirate has reopened the decade-old case of the most qualified replacement: Aram Zey's predecessor and former Master of Spells Sorrina Westyr, who disappeared while handling a powerful wayfinder that the Society has since kept closely guarded. It is up to the PCs to track down Sorrina Westyr—and bring back whatever remains.

Content in "Captive in Crystal" also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction.

GM: NEEDED
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Table 2: PFS #7–12: The Twisted Circle (Tier 1-5)
A magical war between the archmages Geb and Nex left the landscape between their nations scarred and wracked by magical anomalies—a barren stretch known as the Mana Wastes. During the conflict, their generals also created countless weapons and defenses that pushed the limits of magic, yet most of these were destroyed in battle or lost forever. Recent investigations suggest that some of this ancient power is at play in an insular town outside Alkenstar, but there the trail runs cold. Can the PCs uncover the truth while braving the residents' eccentricities?

GM: Russ Brown
Player 1: Sheard G
Player 2: Zach
Player 3: Rafael L
Player 4: Marie
Player 5: Ray
Player 6: Brent

Sunday, January 27, 2:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-11: The Hao Jin Hierophant (Tier 5-9)
Seven years ago, the Pathfinder Society acquired the Hao Jin Tapestry, a powerful artifact and gateway to a wondrous yet slowly disintegrating museum-like demiplane. Despite the sacrifices made to preserve the Hao-Jin Tapestry by one of the Pathfinder Society's most influential members, the realm's collapse seems inevitable. The Society has dispatched teams to high-value sites to salvage what they can of the historical treasures and knowledge, and the PCs are one of these first groups. However, their study of an ancient Tian site becomes far more complex thanks to not one but two burgeoning religions. It's up to the PCs to navigate this landscape riddled with hazards both extraplanar and political.

GM: Christian
Player 1: Jimmy H
Player 2: Zach
Player 3: Marie
Player 4: Ray
Player 5: Rafael L.
Player 6:

Again, to sign up to play or GM, respond to this thread or send an email to zachthedm@gmail.com with your requests.

Thanks and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Lieutenant - Denver, CO
Last edited by slate on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:00 am, edited 15 times in total.

slate
Venture Captain

Re: ANNOUNCING: January PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:42 pm

I put the same games up for Sunday this month as I did last month, as I believe they didn't go off due to the proximity to the holiday. If they're still empty by mid month, I'll swap the scenarios to something else.

Pogie
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Re: ANNOUNCING: January PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by Pogie » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:04 am

Isn’t the playtest over?

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 1

Post by Russ Brown » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:46 am

Pogie wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:04 am Isn’t the playtest over?
The scenarios can still be run for credit towards second edition PFS.
Russ Brown

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5

Post by Russ Brown » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:47 am

Zach,
Put me down to run Twisted Circle and play in the Hao-Jin Hierophant on the 27th.

Russ
Russ Brown

sheardg
Initiate of the Society
Name: sheardg
PFS Number: 51441

Post by sheardg » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:28 am

Please put me (Sheard G) down for

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4

Post by CDragos » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:42 am

Please sign me up to GM Hao Jin Heirophant and play Shattered Shield.

Thanks!

Christian D.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:55 am

Hello,

Please sign me up for the following games;

Thursday, January 10, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-10: The Shattered Shield (Tier 1-5)

Thursday, January 24, 6:00 PM
Table 1: Pathfinder 2 Playtest - Scenario #3: Arclord's Envy (Level 5)

Rafael L

Thank you!

DougErvin913
Rookie Field Agent
PFS Number: 172804

Post by DougErvin913 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:33 pm

Please sign me up for the January 24th Pathfinder Play Test 2 scenario. I will bring a 5th level character.

Marie
Rookie Field Agent
PFS Number: 119049

Post by Marie » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:07 am

Please put me down to play the Twisted Circle and The Hao Jin Hierophant on the 27th. Thanks! -Marie

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:51 am

Updated with latest sign ups. Still got room and need a GM and some more players for this coming Thursday! I'm out of town so I won't be able to pick it up.

Pogie
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Pogie » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:28 am

I’d like to play the GAO Jin hierophant-Tim

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4

Post by CDragos » Sat Jan 05, 2019 9:45 am

I would enjoy a CORE game once a month. Season 5 or earlier.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Slate,

Almost forgot... sign me up for this game as well;

Sunday, January 27, 2:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-11: The Hao Jin Hierophant (Tier 5-9)

Rafael L

Highinquisitorlord
Society Field Agent
Name: Chris Mabbutt

Post by Highinquisitorlord » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:11 pm

Hey Zach,

Sign me up for the PFS 2ed game.

Looking forward to getting back to the table.

Chris
Last edited by Highinquisitorlord on Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.