PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: January PF2 @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:18 am

Welcome to 2022 Pathfinders,

IF TABLES ARE FULL: Please post your interest and you will be added to the waitlist. If there is enough, interest, I will attempt to get a second table scheduled.

This month we will be running 4 Pathfinder Second Edition games. Additionally, if you want to play a game but the time slot is not good for you, please post and let me know -- the feedback is appreciated.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player, please click on the sign up sheet link under each game (an account on rpgchonicles is NOT required to sign up for a game). You must include your email address and name in order to sign up and receive your chronicle(s) and your name and email address will only be visible to me. (For more info on rpgchronicles, click here)

Additionally, please post on this thread so that I know you've signed up on RPG Chronicles.

To sign up as a GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Finally, don't forget that all games are $2 to play, which the store uses to give the GMs a gift certificate to thank them for their efforts. (currently waived)

NOTE: If you plan to sit down inside the stores, please be ready to show a record of COVID vaccination. Alternatively, a past positive test (and later negative test) will show your immunity to COVID-19. By doing so, along with wearing a mask when possible, we can create a safe environment for even the most vulnerable members of our community. For full details of their policies, visit this page. Failure to follow their policies will result in your removal from the store.

Thursday, January 13, 2022 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 1a: PF2 #3-06: Struck by Shadows (Tier 3-6)
Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries)
[This follows #3-01: Year of Shattered Sanctuaries - I dont think it is vital to play that before playing this scenario -Zach]

Time after time, enemies of the Society have attacked the Grand Lodge in Absalom. Following the sudden surge in disasters befalling the Society's lodges across the Inner Sea, the Society's leadership sought the expertise of one of its strongest new allies—the hobgoblin nation of Oprak—in bolstering the Grand Lodge's defenses. These new defenses prove their worth when they signal a sudden infiltration by shadowy foes. With the Society's forces stretched thin, will the few agents stationed at the Grand Lodge be enough to repel this sudden attack? If they succeed, what might the agents learn about the enemies orchestrating the Society's recent troubles?

Struck by Shadows is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the second scenario in a four-part arc detailing the events taking place in and around the Society's headquarters at the Grand Lodge in Absalom, the City of Lost Omens. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

>> Sign-in Sheet (fill out after posting in this thread) <<
GM: Zach A.
1. Ted W.
2. Andrew M.
3. Ryan M.

Thursday, January 13, 2022 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 1b: PF2 #3-06: Struck by Shadows (Tier 3-6)
Players not set in stone and will be balanced at game time. See above for scenario description.

GM: Jesse B.
1. Judd
2. Sean J.
3. Geno
4. Evan S.

Thursday, January 27, 2022 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 2a: PF2 #3-05: Inheritor's Rite (Tier 1-4)
[This follows The East Hill Haunting - I recommend you don't play this unless you played The East Hill Haunting --Zach]

The Pathfinder Society's lodge at the Cathedral of Aroden in the Andoran city of Almas faces a legitimate legal threat from the church of Iomedae, which seeks to lay claim the storied edifice. The PCs must work with the lodge's venture-captain to prepare a legal defense, as they'll need to sway a panel of judges if the Pathfinder Society is to retain ownership of the lodge and maintain its foothold in Almas. But not all is as it seems, and enemies of the Society—and of Andoran—are preparing to make their move when least expected. The Pathfinders' legal claim to the cathedral is not all that they'll need to defend!

Inheritor's Rite is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the second scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Andoran. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

GM: Christian
1. Andrew M.
2. Joe P.
3. Ben D.

Thursday, January 27, 2022 06:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Table 2b: PF2 #3-05: Inheritor's Rite (Tier 1-4)
Players not set in stone and will be balanced at game time. See above for scenario description.

GM: Jesse
1. Judd
2. Sean J.
3. Geno
4. Kyle P.

Sunday, January 23, 2022 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Table 3a: PF2 #2-13: A Gilded Test (Tier 1-4)

Called to the city of Oppara, a group of Pathfinders quickly find themselves assigned to investigate a clandestine fighting tournament taking place in the city streets. However, there’s more to this tournament than meets the eye, and the PCs must quickly uncover the true motives behind those holding for these brutal bouts. Can the PCs learn the truth before they find themselves too caught-up in the event to escape?

GM: Evan H.
1. Zach A.
2. Joe S.
3. Ryan M.
4. Tim F.
5. Andrew M.

Sunday, January 23, 2022 09:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Table 3b: PF2 #2-13: A Gilded Test (Tier 1-4)

Called to the city of Oppara, a group of Pathfinders quickly find themselves assigned to investigate a clandestine fighting tournament taking place in the city streets. However, there’s more to this tournament than meets the eye, and the PCs must quickly uncover the true motives behind those holding for these brutal bouts. Can the PCs learn the truth before they find themselves too caught-up in the event to escape?

1. Sean B.
2. Judd
3. Geno
4. Sean A.
5. William

Sunday, January 23, 2022 02:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Table 4a: PF2 #3-04: The Devil-Wrought Disappearance (Tier 3-6)
One of the most urgent letters to reach the Grand Lodge in the recent flood of troubling correspondence contained grim news indeed: a renowned Pathfinder Venture-Captain vital to the Society's operations in the oppressive nation of Cheliax has gone missing! Fearing the worst, the Society dispatches experienced agents to the venture-captain's home in search of any clue as to what might have happened.

The Devil-Wrought Disappearance is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the first scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Cheliax. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

GM: Zach A.
1. Evan H.
2. Joe S.
3. Andrew M.
4. Ryan M.

Sunday, January 23, 2022 02:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Table 4b: PF2 #3-04: The Devil-Wrought Disappearance (Tier 3-6)
One of the most urgent letters to reach the Grand Lodge in the recent flood of troubling correspondence contained grim news indeed: a renowned Pathfinder Venture-Captain vital to the Society's operations in the oppressive nation of Cheliax has gone missing! Fearing the worst, the Society dispatches experienced agents to the venture-captain's home in search of any clue as to what might have happened.

The Devil-Wrought Disappearance is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the first scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Cheliax. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

1. Judd
2. Geno
3. Sean A.
4. William

Thanks and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Captain - Northern Colorado
Last edited by slate on Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 32 times in total.

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach

Re: ANNOUNCING: January PF2 @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:21 am

Corrected the dates -- I forgot to update the year from 2021 to 2022, so the dates were showing incorrect days of the week :)

Ted Webster
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Ted Webster » Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:41 pm

Sign me up for the Thursday runs, please.

jsteve5270
Initiate of the Society

Post by jsteve5270 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:56 pm

In for everything please!

Joe S.
Last edited by jsteve5270 on Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:42 pm

Correction to Table 1 -- we ran Echoes last month. 3-06 Struck by Shadows is replacing that table.

minott
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by minott » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:50 pm

All of those, please

jbutz
Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1

Post by jbutz » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:02 pm

Judd and I for both Thursdays please.

Lord_Pretzels
Rookie Field Agent

Post by Lord_Pretzels » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:25 pm

Sean J. And Geno O. for Thursdays please.

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:44 pm

I have a second GM for both Thursdays -- could use 2 or more players to have fuller tables!

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:31 pm

Updated top post with the additional tables. If you have friends that want to play, let them know!

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:47 pm

Hey Slate,

Sign me up for both games for Sunday 23rd, I already did the sing-up sheet.

Thank you

Rafael L
Last edited by lcnab on Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AlcorStarforge
Newly Confirmed Agent
Name: Sean B.
PFS Number: 266241

Post by AlcorStarforge » Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:08 pm

If a spot opens for the early Sunday game, I would like to be in. I would love to get my luchador in and he’d be perfect for a scenario with a fighting tournament!

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Post by CDragos » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:20 pm

I'll take a spot at Inheritor's Rite.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

slate
Venture Captain

Post by slate » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:54 am

I was looking at my calendar and realized I have concert tickets on the 27th. Christian has stepped up to take over GMing for me for one of the tables.

jbutz
Store Coordinator
Name: Jesse!
PFS Number: 9656
GM Stars: 1

Post by jbutz » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:30 pm

Zach, Judd for both tables next Sunday. I can GM if we're able to split them into two tables.