Slots: 0---

Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

URGENT - Need Players (potentially)

Post by musclecarlover07 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:15 pm

With Brian leaving our Extinction Curse campaign is going to have to be put on hold as we only have 2 players total. If we can find 1 player at minimum we can continue. We are on Book 2 chapter 3. So new players will be 7th level. We play once a month for sure on Friday nights. It is considered a home campaign but if someone wants credit for Society play we can definitely assist with that.

As it stands if we don't find any new players for this by the First week of July then we will be running a 1st Edition Campaign as interest in 2E seems to be very low and not very well received. So we will be running Ruins of Azlant. There will be a max of 5 people. We have 2 confirmed right now with 3 more potential players (awaiting confirmation or denial). If you are interested please post here and if there are any openings will be based on first come. I will be allowing anything that is Paizo published. So a great way to play something you never to play in Society.

Link to the players guide for player info: Player's Guide
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micheal Smith

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 3

Re: URGENT - Need Players (potentially)

Post by Haman » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:24 am

If you are okay with a player who has already run the campaign (over a year ago at this point) I'd be happy to join in.
--Mitch K
PFS # 93914

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:14 pm

I don't see any real problems. My biggest fear is meta gaming. Other than that, we will have 3 players and we can continue with that. As most of the games have been with that and me playing the 4th.

So I am pretty open to what's legal. Anything Paizo Published is legal. I have no restrictions outside of that. If you want to play with rare backgrounds I expect those to be played with roleplaying etc. Also I am using an optional rule if you want. Free archetype feat. So you get a free feat at every even level for an archetype. You cannot sub out the class feat for an archetype feat and vise versa. All other rules still apply. Anything that its rare outside of the backgrounds run it by me first. I don't see an issue with it. Just really want a heads up ultimately.

Right now the party has a Tiefling Oracle and a Dwarven Monk. They had a ratfolk alchemist. My last character that died Wass a Fighter. I will probably bring in another NPC if a 4th player isn't found. Usually have you all run that character in terms of what you all need or want.

We typically run the first week of each month. We start at 1900 and usually go to 2200 - 2300 at the latest. I don't need to see your character for the most part as we are all adults and I have no reason to believe you will cheat. What do you plan on trying to play? Ultimately play what you want and I will make the 4th fill in the gaps of what's needed.
Micheal Smith

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:31 am

Ok with some slight changes in plans. We won't be moving forward with the 2E campaign. We would want for a guarantee of 4 players and there is actually more interest in the Ruins for Azlant AP. So we will be moving forward with that campaign for the time being.
Micheal Smith