Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Gauging interest in starting up again

Post by Hakken » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:51 pm

I would like to start gaming again at Heros and Dragons. Who all is interested in restarting?
Last edited by musclecarlover07 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Re: Gauging interest in starting up again

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:16 pm

Heck yes. I know Bennett, Carlos, Jimmie and myself have expressed interest. We show up on Thursday’s to play magic.

I have no problem running for awhile. Especially 2nd edition. Been getting quite a lot of playtime online.

Also been trying to get ahold of you Brian. Got some things we need to discuss.

Hakken
Store Coordinator
Name: brian
PFS Number: 36704
GM Stars: 5
GM Novas: 2

Post by Hakken » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:00 pm

ok anything you can have ready for this friday? I can post a sign up sheet if you do. and can do the starfinder ap next friday

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:52 pm

So unfortunately Heroes and Dragons is closed for the time being. Carlos tested positive. I was told that he may be back on the 15th. I do have interest in running some 2E and trying to get that jump started. I have left my phone number if you could give me a call sometime.

Dulon
Society Field Agent

Post by Dulon » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:25 am

I'm up for things whenever the store reopens. Most our regular group has been coming to game nights and to play Magic and stuff anyway so we might as well schedule some Pathfinder games. If we're doing anything new I'll probably need a week or so to make characters and refresh on rules but otherwise am set to continue the home games and stuff.

~Jimmie

TheWonko
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Bennett

Post by TheWonko » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:35 pm

I will say that I'm not in a position to prep anything to run right now, owing to most of my game stuff being inaccessible thanks to construction

also, thanks to instructions from my doctor, basically anywhere I stay for more than, like 15-20 minutes everyone should be masked, thanks to my weird lung nonsense
Last edited by TheWonko on Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:31 am

Well after talking it through. I’m going to prep some things to run. I will be doing a 1-4 Starfinder scenario this Friday. I got Bennett, Carlos and Jimmie.

I would like to run a 2E adventure path. Or the new module they are coming out called the Slithering. I think it’s a good fit haha.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:03 am

So I am looking to running 2-21 Illegal Shipment. Not entirely sure what you have or haven’t played Brian. It is a 1-4. As far as I see we will have 3 people plus me. Hopefully you will be able to join. Not sure if you are going to put a signup or not.

I have no problem with running for a few weeks as I miss playing and would really like to get my first nova. Hoping to get enough interest for 2E. I Haeckel played, most of the scenarios.

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:46 pm

Brian,
Was hoping to have seen you tonight. The table didn't go off. We did have a new girl stop by. She found it on the meetup. We actually had several people over that last few weeks. We gave them this site info. We asked her to come back next week.

With that all being said. Is there a way that I can help you update posts? I am hoping that if we can start getting some new people end we can get going again.

If we could get a sign up post for next Friday. I am going to prep a 1E 1-5 and a 2E 1-4, in hopes that girl and the other people that have asked start to show up.

For 1E depending on if you want to play and want one you haven't played, based on our database I am looking at 1 of the following:
8-10 Tyranny of Winds, Part 2: Secrets of the Endless Sky
9-10 Signs in Senghor
10-10 The Shattered Shield

For 2E I am just going to do 1-01. I have played all but like 5. So I can run those a lot more. We really could use you playing at Heroes and Dragons as we are struggling for players.