Pathfinder/Starfinder online

Use this forum to organize Pathfinder Society online games.

Moderator: ESParker

ESParker
Store Coordinator
Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

Pathfinder/Starfinder online

Post by ESParker » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:50 am

Greetings Fellow Pathfinders/Starfinders,

I am Eric Parker, and I am now accepting player signups for an online session on October 23rd 2021
At this time, I intend to leave this announcement open on the RockyMountainPFS server until Monday 6 PM, prior to the game, when I will also post it on Warhorn.net, which will make the game available worldwide. I will start by reserving three seats for local players, with three on-line seats. As we get closer, I will increase the number of on-line seats available if the local seats don't fill up.

Please let me know if there are any others questions or comments.

The game will be held on Roll20 using these URLs:

Game URL
https://app.roll20.net/join/11755123/8Izpig

Voice will be on Rockymountain PFS Discord:
https://discord.gg/6KhjfaGRUB

I ask the players fill out a signup sheet:
https://www.rpgchronicles.net/session/4 ... 7d/pregame

IMPORTANT: To sign up please email me directly at Computerpro82@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting �reply� to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone.

Saturday 10/23/2021
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-02: The East Hill Haunting

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

With pressure mounting against the legal claim on one of their lodges, the Society sends a group of heroes to assist in the defense. Arriving in the Andoran city of Almas, the PCs quickly find themselves doing far more than paperwork when a ghostly specter seemingly accuses the Pathfinder Society of some heinous act. Forced to investigate the ghost’s appearance, it’s up to the PCs to figure out the truth behind the message and what is really going with the so-called “East Hill Haunting”.

The East Hill Haunting is part of the ongoing story of the Year of Shattered Sanctuaries. It is the first scenario in a two-part arc detailing the events befalling a Pathfinder Society lodge in the nation of Andoran. Other arcs explore other locations across the Inner Sea. While the arcs can be played in any order, it is recommended that players experience the scenarios within each individual arc in order.

Written by Nicole Heits

Scenario tags: Metaplot (Shattered Sanctuaries)

Players
Player 1: Carey
Player 2: Josiah
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Standby 1:
Standby 2:

Eric Parker
Event # 2,705,639
Last edited by ESParker on Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 PCs Killed in Action
:( Five PCs killed from the other side of the screen
116 tables PFS 1E credit, 152 tables PFS 2E credit, 46 tables SFS credit
computerpro82@gmail.com
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017