ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petries' Family Games - 24 October & 7 November

Moderators: lochinvar_1971, emorrow

ESParker
Store Coordinator
Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petries' Family Games - 24 October & 7 November

Post by ESParker » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Greetings Fellow Pathfinders,

I am Eric Parker, and I am now accepting player sign-ups for the PFS session at Petrie's Family Games on 24 October. 
As always, we are limited to six players at each table, first come, first served.

Players at Petrie's are not required to pay to play, but a $2 per player per game contribution to store credit for the GM is recommended.  This should not be considered a barrier to players who can't afford the contribution.

GMs also receive a 15% discount on Pathfinder products they purchase the day they run a game.

If you want a seat just let me know by replying to this thread or emailing me at computerpro82@gmail.com.

This sessions games reflect the Halloween Theme for the month.  The game and player list follows:

Saturday 24 October:
Noon-4 PM
3-16 Midnight Mauler Tier 3-7
The Decemvirate sends members of the Pathfinder Society to the former crown jewel of Ustalav's royal courts, the decaying city of Ardis. Tasked by the Society to look into the fate of Absalom's former Master of Blades, Vonran Vilk, what they find will lead to exploration, diplomacy, murder, haunted pasts, and tragic love. Can the PCs stop the rampage of the Midnight Mauler before he kills again?
GM: Eric Parker
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Saturday, 24 October,
5-9 PM
5-14 Day of the Demon  Tier 3-7
The Blakros family, long an ally of the Pathfinder Society, has come into possession of a manor house in the imperial nation of Cheliax, where a once prominent noble family was known to practice diabolism before the Age of Lost Omens. The Pathfinders' task is simple: clear the abandoned manor of any remaining threats before the Blakroses move in. Unfortunately, the estate hasn't sat empty as long as the Blakroses think it has, and its recent inhabitants were anything but the devil-worshipers who originally built the manor.
GM: Eric Parker
Player 1:  Glen
Player 2:  Calvin
Player 3:  drew
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

I am also looking for someone to GM either the Silverhex Chronicles or the Phantom Phemonema, during the Petrie's Halloween event on Saturday, 31 October.  The event starts at 6 PM and runs for four to five hours.  If you would like to volunteer to run either of the quests that evening, please contact me and I will put you in touch with Cam, the store owner.

The tentative scenario lineup for 7 November is listed below.  If anyone would like to GM a scenario on the 7th or on another date in the future, please contact me.

7-09 The Blakros Connection  Tier 5-9  GM Eric Parker
4-01 Rise of the Goblin Guild  Tier 1-5 GM Eric Parker

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon,
Eric Parker
Last edited by ESParker on Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 PCs Killed in Action
:( Five PCs killed from the other side of the screen
116 tables PFS 1E credit, 152 tables PFS 2E credit, 46 tables SFS credit
computerpro82@gmail.com
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

HwnKine
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petries' Family Games - 24 October & 7 November

Post by HwnKine » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:31 pm

If this is still happening, please sign Glen and Calvin up for 5-14 Day of the Demon

ESParker
Store Coordinator

Re: ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petries' Family Games - 24 October & 7 November

Post by ESParker » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Greetings,
While we don't have many players signed up, I will still be there to GM, and if we have one more player, we have a table for Day of the Demon.

After all, it is just exploring an abandoned mansion, in a country of Devil Worshipers, where strange noises and occurances have been reported. And it is another mission for the Blackros family.

What could go wrong?
3 PCs Killed in Action
computerpro82@gmail.com

McJeeps
Rookie Field Agent

Post by McJeeps » Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:40 am

Please sign drew up for 5-14 Day of the Demon  Tier 3-7 so we can get a legal table

ESParker
Store Coordinator

Post by ESParker » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:14 am

Thank you!

Anyone else?  I will also be there at Noon in case we can muster enough people for the Midnight Mauler.

It is, after all, it is set in Ustalav, which the Inner Sea World Guide describes as a "Fog-Shrouded Land of Gothic Horror."

It'll be like a walk in the Park, it is just that the park is outside a dark castle in Transylvania. 

3 PCs Killed in Action
computerpro82@gmail.com

McJeeps
Rookie Field Agent

Post by McJeeps » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:02 am

Eric let me know if you get some people show up for the first one cause I can make it up there pretty quick