PFS Charity Event - Petrie's Games in Colorado Springs Feb 27, 2016

Postings for Conventions and Special Events here.
WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

PFS Charity Event - Petrie's Games in Colorado Springs Feb 27, 2016

Post by WhiteMane » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:24 am

All...

If you did not have enough gaming at GenghisCon and are interested in signing up for the charity event, we are now accepting signups!

Go to this link http://rockymountainpfs.com/http://test ... ic.php?t=8 to sign up to play in Race for the Runecarved Key or one of the infamous Sleep-Is-For-The-Weak events!

The cost to play at this event is $5 per four hour scenario and $10 per eight hour (give or take) module.  All proceeds will go to charity.  If you do not have time to attend this event but would still like to donate, please show up and we will graciously accept your donations.

I am also happy to introduce some D&D 5th edition games in addition the the PFS tables currently being offered.  Our friends from the 5th Edition Adventurer Leauge were more than happy to join us again for this charity event.

Every player and GM will get one (1) door prize ticket per game.  Additional door prize tickets will be on sale for $5 each.  Actual door prizes include Paizo gift certificates and a very special boon.  I don't want to spoil the surprise, but trust me when I say it is VERY COOL!!!  I'm not even allowed to sign off on it, Tonya Woldridge will be giving it to the winner!  We also have Dominos Pizza gift certificates we will give away before the lunch break, and Discount Certificates from the Coffee shop a couple of doors down from Petrie's for anyone who wants them.  I will even show up early to dsitribute the Coffee coupons before the store opens.

This event will be supporting the Alpine Autism Center in Colorado Springs.  They do a lot of great work helping children with Autism, and the center is still trying to recover from flooding of the facility in August of last year. If you want to know more about them, their web site is http://www.alpineautismcenter.org/
Last edited by WhiteMane on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 4

Re: PFS Charity Event - Petrie's Games in Colorado Springs Feb 27, 2016

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:12 pm

Fantastic Event and congrats to Mark for winning the boon.

Thank you to Petrie's for hosting this event.  Thanks to Eric and OJ for coordinating it. 

Richard
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs