Name: Eric S Parker
PFS Number: 20781
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 5
GM Novas: 2

ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petrie's Family Games -9 April Player CHANGE 1

Post by ESParker » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:13 pm

Greetings Fellow Pathfinders,

I am Eric Parker, and I am now accepting Player signups for the session at Petrie's Family Games for 9 April at 11 AM  Noon.

NOTE:  The GM for Carrion Hill is currently unable to attend the session on Saturday.  David has graciously volunteered to run the first two "We Be Goblins" scenarios on Saturday.  Please remember the first "we Be Goblins" scenario is replayable, since it is a Tier 1 module (may be applied to any 1st level character that does not already have credit for the scenario.)

Based on the change from the Module back to two four-hour scenarios, I am changing the time back to the normal times.

NOTE:  Special Time!!!  Due to the nature of having a module instead of two scenarios, we are moving the start time to 11 AM from Noon.

We have shifted the schedule to the Second and Fourth Saturdays, and this will be the schedule for the foreseeable future.

As always, we are limited to six players at each table, first come, first served.

Players at Petrie's are not required to pay to play, but a $2 per player per game contribution to store credit for the GM is recommended.  This should not be considered a barrier to players who can't afford the contribution.

GMs also receive a $5 store credit for running a successful game. This will be given per session, and it is only given for a scheduled, publically accessible store event (no pick up games, no private sessions.)

If you want to sign up, just let me know by replying to this thread or emailing me at computerpro82@gmail.com.

Saturday 9 April
11 AM - 9 PM Noon - 4 PM
We Be Goblins  Tier 1  (played with pregen, applies to Tier 1 character)
The Licktoad goblins of Brinestump Marsh have stumbled upon a great treasure-fireworks! Yet unfortunately for them, the tribe member responsible for the discovery has already been exiled for the abhorrent crime of writing (which every goblin knows steals words from your head). To remedy this situation, the Licktoads' leader, His Mighty Girthness Chief Rendwattle Gutwad, has declared that the greatest heroes of the tribe must venture forth to retrieve the rest of the fireworks from a derelict ship stranded in the marsh. In order to prove themselves as the Licktoads' bravest goblins, the PCs must complete a series of dangerous dares, from swallowing bull slugs and braving the dreaded Earbiter to dancing with Squealy Nord himself. Yet even once they've proven their mettle, the adventure is just beginning. For the ship in question is far from uninhabited, and Vorka the cannibal goblin would like nothing better than a few tasty visitors....

GM: David
Players:
1. Kevin
2. Carey
3. Josiah
6. Eric

Saturday 9 April
5 PM - 9 PM
We Be Goblins Too!  Tier 3 (played with pregen, applies to character between levels 2 - 4)
The Licktoads, once the great and fierce goblin tribe in Brinestump Marsh, were defeated by human adventurers! All that remains of the tribe are its four goblin "heroes"-Reta Bigbad the fighter, Chuffy Lickwound the rogue, Poog the cleric of Zarongel, and Mogmurch the alchemist. Homeless and bored, they left their swampy homeland to join the neighboring goblin tribe, the Birdcrunchers.

GM: David
Players:
1. Kevin
2. Carey
3. Josiah
6. Eric
Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon,
Eric Parker
Last edited by ESParker on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 PCs Killed in Action
:( Five PCs killed from the other side of the screen
116 tables PFS 1E credit, 152 tables PFS 2E credit, 46 tables SFS credit
computerpro82@gmail.com
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017

masskill25

Re: ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petrie's Family Games -9 April Player Signup

Post by masskill25 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:16 pm

Save me a spot Kevin

Tron
Newly Confirmed Agent

Re: ANNOUNCING! - Colorado Springs - Petrie's Family Games -9 April Player Signup

Post by Tron » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:03 pm

Two for Carey and Josiah