Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms GM Call: October 2016

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:46 pm

Greetings Pathfinders!!!

The seasons are turning and vile spirits are on the haunt!  Who ya goin' to call!  PATHFINDERS!

As always, we need GMs!!!  Now, some of you might be asking, "But what are the benefits of GMing?"  I'm glad you asked! 

First of all, you get to help make sure that everyone in this wonderful little community of ours has a lot of fun.  While I realize that this is more than enough of a benefit for most of you, on the more tangible front, anyone that volunteers to GM automatically gets first crack at saying "I want to play in THIS game..."  (Please note that the person who volunteers to GM will be able to reserve their slot now...  they cannot reserve a slot for other people.  If their Significant Other/child/friend wants to reserve a slot early, than they need to volunteer to GM too!)  Second, you get credit applied towards your GM status.  As you get additional stars on your GM status, you gain certain privileges within the Pathfinder Society including the ability to replay games that you've already played for credit!  Third, all of the players donate funds to your store account to help offset some of the costs associated with preparing a game.  Finally, by volunteering to GM, you get the admiration and respect of your fellow gamers.  Yes, you too can have young players look up at you with awe and marvel at your massive GM skills. 

If you have not GMd before, that's OK.  We all had a first time and you can contact me or the other "seasoned" GMs out there for all sorts of advice. (You want to get a gamer talking?  All you have to do is ask their advice about the game...) 

If you would you like to GM (and in the process, reserve your slot), please post under this topic!

Also, if you would like to GM any of the sessions at Kwazi-Con on 15 & 16 October, see this post for details:
http://rockymountainpfs.com/http://test ... ic.php?t=2

Here are the games!

5 October
03-13 Quest for Perfection Pt.3:  Defenders of Nesting Swallow 1-5 GM: Richard
As the Pathfinders approach the village of Nesting Swallow in the Tian nation of Shokuro, they find it besieged by a gang of tengu bandits. Before their contact in the village will aid them in restoring the Iroran relic that brought them hundreds of miles to the isolated town, the PCs must repulse the attackers, using every ounce of tactical mettle and military strategy they possess to train the villagers, augment their defenses, and ultimately face off against the bandits' charge.

Player 1: Hillary
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

04-13 Fortress of the Nail Tier 5-9 GM:?
The Pathfinder Society sends a team of agents into a Hellknight citadel to free a wrongfully imprisoned ally. Among the law-bound knights, however, they may find that getting out of the prison isn't as easy as getting in.
Player 1: Austin
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-11 The Slave Master's Mirror Tier 3-7 GM: Bill
An elusive enemy of the Society has launched a campaign of espionage and intrigue from Stonespine Island, the homeport of the infamous Okeno pirates. The Society must sneak a team of agents through one of the largest slave markets on the Inner Sea and track the slippery mastermind to her base if they are to successfully capture the villain, and Venture-Captain Ambrus Valsin has just the team of Pathfinders in mind for the task. Can the PCs defeat this remote slave ring without becoming slaves themselves?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

05-08 The Confirmation Tier 1-2 GM: O.J.
Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society's rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site's secrets will not only contribute to the society's body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

12 October
00-06 Black Waters Tier 1-5 **CORE** GM:?
The Pathfinder Society seeks the ancient ruby ring of the salamander and it falls to a team of Pathfinders to find it. Last seen in the Tri-Towers Yard, a once elite academy for the youth of Absalom, the ruby ring is now lost in the Drownyard, all that remains of Tri-Towers after it was destroyed a decade ago in the great quake. The Pathfinders must risk the strange black ichors and salty brine to find their prize-will they risk their very souls as well?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

00-24 Decline of Glory Tier 1-7 GM: Bill
When the son of a famous Pathfinder gains control of his father's holdings in Taldor, the Pathfinder Society decides to build a new lodge there as a base to explore the many ruins of that crumbling empire. Unfortunately, the Taldan Phalanx has its eye on the holdings and an ancient curse has turned many of the residents into the walking dead. Can you survive the tangled web of Taldor's politics and fight off the echoes of the past or will you, too, see your glory decline?
Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-07 Valley of the Veiled Flame Tier 5-9 GM: Hjal
For years a Pathfinder team has surveyed Qadira's Zho Mountains in an attempt to reconcile its twisting valleys with a series of old maps recovered years ago on the Silken Way. When the team disappears soon after reporting a strange illusory effect in a mountain pass, the Society sends the PCs-funded by an unusual benefactor-to uncover whatever is hidden in those peaks and rescue the agents.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

01-40 Hall of Drunken Heroes Tier 7-11 GM:?
Something is afoot at Cayden's Hall, the carousing temple-pub in Absalom where Cayden Cailean's faithful pay homage to their Drunken Hero. Pathfinder agent Osprey and his demonologist companion send you to investigate the truth behind a long-rumored demonic lab said to exist beneath the temple-pub's sticky floors. A trail of murders led Osprey to Cayden's Hall and his demonologist sees clues that denizens of the Abyss are involved. It's up to you to find out what demons want with the Drunken Hero's largest temple. Bar fights, revelry, song, and drink await within the Hall of Drunken Heroes.
Player 1: Austin
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

19 October
00-07 Among the Living Tier 1-7 **CORE** GM: Bill
Famed Pathfinder Bodriggan Wuthers disappeared from his dig site beneath the House of the Immortal Son in Taldor's gilded capital of Oppara. Once a grand temple to Aroden, the Immortal Son is now Oppara's most opulent theater. Sent to locate Wuthers, the Pathfinders must attend an opera with members of the Oppara elite in order to gain access to the secretive theater's dig site. When a cult crashes the performance and the nobility change into hideous walking dead, the Pathfinders are forced to choose between finding Wuthers or saving themselves.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

06-10 The Wounded Wisp Tier 1-2 GM: Hillary
More than 400 years have transpired since the Pathfinder Society began in a humble tavern that has quietly weathered the centuries without incident. When a routine errand there uncovers a clue left behind by one of the founding Pathfinders, it's up to the PCs to solve a puzzle whose pieces are scattered across Absalom-and whose prize dates back to the Society's darkest years.
Player 1: Richard
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

08-01 Portent's Peril Tier 1-5 GM: Austin
Even in an age where prophecy rarely comes true, many in Varisia hold the mysterious Harrow cards and their predictions in high esteem. The Pathfinder Society's ally Zeeva Foxglove recently received a Harrow reading as repayment for her generosity, but a rare card appeared and portended imminent doom. Now that these terrible predictions are coming true, Zeeva realizes she cannot weather this storm alone. It's up to the PCs to save this friend and philanthropist-perhaps by changing fate entirely.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Ruins of Bonekeep Level 1: The Silent Grave Tier 3-7 GM: O.J.
An enemy of the Pathfinder Society recently found a hidden dungeon in a centuries-old siege fortress, but despite his best efforts to convert it into his base of operations, he failed. When a pair of Pathfinders encounter disaster while scouting out the entrance, the party must explore the first level of the dungeon to determine not just what attacked their comrades but also what dark power their nemesis nearly acquired.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

26 October
02-25 You Only Die Twice Tier 5-9 GM: Mark
The Pathfinder Society sends you into the undead-ruled nation of Geb for an undercover mission, not disguised as undead, but temporarily transformed into a shambling, zombie version of yourself. Can you survive the ordeal to return to the land of the living, or will your final grave be among Geb's bones?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

07-10 The Consortium Compact Tier 1-2 GM: Richard
The Aspis Consortium pays well, but few can stand its underhanded tactics for long. One operative fed up with the Consortium's practices has contacted the Pathfinder Society with a tempting offer: assist her in leaving the organization, and she will supply the Society with years of insider intelligence about their longstanding rival. It's up to the PCs to navigate Diobel-a proud town run by cutthroat smugglers-earn the defector's trust, and deal a telling blow to their Aspis foes.  "The Consortium Compact" is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the Pathfinder Society, the Isle of Kortos, and one of the Society's longstanding rivals.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

08-02 Ward Asunder Tier 3-7 GM: Randy
The legendary sorceress Hao Jin transferred many abandoned historical sites to her museum demiplane, though even her magic had limits, forcing her to transport only part of an architectural treasure. The half of a temple she left behind in the jungles of Dtang Ma has developed a haunted reputation in the centuries since. Now an unlikely ally has approached the Society with tales of unspoiled historical secrets and hidden treasure left within the shattered sanctuary of Yamatsumi, the mountain god.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

08-03 Captives of Toil Tier 5-9 GM: CasanovaSOS
Two years ago, the Pathfinder Society concluded its extended campaign to find, reclaim, and explore the lost sky citadel Jormurdun. After ousting the vile demons and duergar within, the Society turned over control to their dwarven allies, who have defended the ancient fortress ever since. A recent raid by duergar slavers has captured some of Jormurdun's dwarves, who have disappeared into the Darklands and bound for the cruel capitol of Hagegraf. Only the Pathfinder Society is equipped and able to launch a daring rescue into the lightless depths, intercept the slaver convoy, and save these dwarves from a grisly fate.
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

01-49 Among the Dead Tier 1-7 **CORE** GM: Hjal
Several years ago, a Taldan Zyphus cult took over a famous Oppara opera house, murdered a Pathfinder, and turned dozens of Taldor's wealthiest citizens into the walking dead. The Pathfinder Society has finally tracked down their hideout and sends you to Oppara for one purpose: revenge. Can you face the servants of Golarion's god of accidents unharmed or will you find yourself among Zyphus's cursed souls?
Player 1:
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms GM Call: October 2016

Post by WhiteMane » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:03 pm

I will GM The Confirmation and Bonekeep...

I would like to play Valley of the Veiled Flame and Ward Asunder.

Thank you
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:32 pm

I would like to GM  Portent's Peril. I would like to be signed up to play Fortress of the Nail, Hall of Drunken Heroes, and Captives of Toil please. Thank you sir.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:06 am

So...shocker, I would actually like to try my hand at this GMing thing. I'd like to get signed up to GM The Wounded Wisp.

I'd really like to play Quest for Perfection part three and Captives of Toil.
Hillary Slosky

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277

Post by Hjal Nelson » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:38 am

I can run valley of flame.  I just prepped it last month anyway ;)
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:45 am

I would like to GM -- The Confirmation and Among the Living.

Thank you.

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Novas: 1

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Sorry Bill, O.J. had already signed up to run The Confirmation but I put you down to run Among the Living.
So...shocker, I would actually like to try my hand at this GMing thing.
Excellent Hillary!  If you need any materials or help, just let us other GMs know.
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
Sorry Bill, O.J. had already signed up to run The Confirmation but I put you down to run Among the Living.
Ooops.  Thought I had checked everything.  Ok -- Go ahead and put me down to GM the Slave Master's Mirror.

Thanks.

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:49 pm

I'd like to gm the consortium compact and play the wounded wisp and decline of glory.

Richard
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Cohma
Society Field Agent

Post by Cohma » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:23 pm

Throw me in to GM You Only Die Twice.  You guys will probably die way more than that though.
Mark Cohen
Paizo #125178

Sorry bro. Crits are crits.

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277

Post by Hjal Nelson » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:02 pm

Cohma wrote: Throw me in to GM You Only Die Twice.  You guys will probably die way more than that though.
That's one of my alltime favorite ones to run.... however I don't curse you for snatching it up since you solved me of the turmoil as to whether I'd rather run that or the Night Of The Living Dead core table.
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Cohma
Society Field Agent

Post by Cohma » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:18 pm

Haha my pleasure Hjal.
Mark Cohen
Paizo #125178

Sorry bro. Crits are crits.

CasanovaSOS
Newly Confirmed Agent

Post by CasanovaSOS » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:56 pm

So posted this before in the wrong place, but I could run 08-03 Captives of Toil on the 26th.
Keith Senart