Moderators: Hakken, musclecarlover07, lochinvar_1971

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

10 Mar 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by DavidPetik » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:59 am

Games at the new location for Heroes & Dragons 4408 Austin Bluffs Pkwy start at 7pm (1900 for military) and run to 11pm (2300) but can run later. To sign up please reply to this post with your name and what game you want to play. If we get any more GMs I will post those tables. As always if there is a game you would like to run just let me know what it is and I will add it. We have room for 2 tables which will be different scenarios.

Table 1: #8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose (3-7)

When the necromancer-king Tar-Baphon rose as a lich and threatened to conquer all of Avistan, Taldor rallied its neighbors and led the Shining Crusade, a glorious campaign that defeated the Whispering Tyrant's armies and sealed him away. For the better part of a millennium, Lastwall has guarded Tar-Baphon's prison and fended off the orc tribes to the north, rarely sparing a second thought to the rich archaeological secrets that lie just below the soil. A local venture-captain has found a lost chapter to the Tome of Righteous Repose, which chronicles the demise of countless heroes of the Shining Crusade. At long last, this has earned the Society Lastwall's blessing to uncover these lost sites, lay to rest the fallen crusaders, and repatriate the family heirlooms they carried to battle.

"From the Tome of Righteous Repose" is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to provide a flexible adventure that confronts the PCs with a variety of threats more common to higher-level characters-all while uncovering the history of one of Avistan's greatest conflicts. Depending on which lead the PCs take, they might explore the proud crusader nation of Lastwall, travel into the gloom-shrouded mountains of Ustalav, or risk an expedition into the orc-ruled wastes of Belkzen in pursuit of lost history.

GM David P
1. Nick P
2. Carlos
3. Nichole
4. Bennett
5. Hjal
6. Hillary
7. Micheal
Last edited by DavidPetik on Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Re: 10 Mar 2017 Player Sign Up

Post by Hjal Nelson » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm in!
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

Hjal Nelson
Veteran Field Agent
PFS Number: 34277
GM Stars: 5

Post by Hjal Nelson » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:35 pm

BTW David, if you don't own the flipmat I can bring it.... being an oversized map can make it a royal pain to draw...
Proud survivor of the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

DavidPetik
Veteran Field Agent
Name: David Petik
PFS Number: 98293
GM Stars: 3

Post by DavidPetik » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Hjal Nelson wrote: BTW David, if you don't own the flipmat I can bring it.... being an oversized map can make it a royal pain to draw...
Yes please. I would be eternally grateful, I just looked at the maps and you are not joking about the size.
David Petik
From the planet of the "Puddin Brains"

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:46 pm

Micheal and I would like to join, if you don't mind seven players. ~ Hillary
Hillary Slosky