GM CALL - Denver - February at Enchanted Grounds

Moderators: Drogon, Lord_Pretzels, slate

Drogon
Store Coordinator

GM CALL - Denver - February at Enchanted Grounds

Post by Drogon » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:09 pm

Hello, all,

January is drawing to a close, so I am once again looking for GMs for next month's games (February 2014) at Enchanted Grounds in Highlands Ranch. This is not the open call for those games; that will happen next week after I have all the GM spots full. Watch for it then, if you are not going to GM. If you are interested in GMing for me, read on.

First, I would like to outline the benefits of GMing for Enchanted Grounds:
  1. I can get you the module for free. If requested, I will provide a physical copy of it, along with faction missions and chronicle sheets. In certain cases, I can get you an electronic copy, but those cases are necessarily rare and must be discussed.
  2. You will earn a $10 gift certificate to the store for each game you GM. This helps offset any cost you incur purchasing the scenario or the supplies to run that scenario.
  3. You will be given access to the schedule ahead of the general announcement. For each table you GM I will allow you to take a player seat at another table. This seat is guaranteed, as you will be signing up ahead of the open call.
  4. If you GM ten games at the store (beginning with September 2013) I will give you a Pathfinder Core Rule Book t-shirt. This shirt, when worn at any PFS event, gets you one re-roll of a D20 during a game session.
  5. As Phil McMahon once said so well, you "get to play an ass-hat that everyone can't stand for the entire night; one that everyone gets the satisfaction of killing at the end of the game." Don't sell that short. It's an invaluable benefit, and one everyone appreciates.
  6. All of the inherent benefits of GMing PFS scenarios (character credit, advancement on the GM "star" tier, access to chronicle boons when made available, etc.).
So, with all that in mind, I would like to ask for GM volunteers for the following dates and scenarios:

Monday, February 10th, 6:00 PM:
#45, Delirium's Tangle (tier 1-5)
#5-01, The Glass River Rescue (tier 1-5)
#16, To Scale the Dragon (tier 5-9)
#3-04, The Kortos Envoy (tier 7-11)

Saturday, February 15th
Regularly scheduled PFS games are not happening due to Genghis Con

Monday, February 24th, 6:00 PM:
#3-18, The God's Market Gamble (tier 1-5)
#5-08, The Confirmation (tier 1-2)
#5-13, Weapon in the Rift (tier 5-9)
#20, King Xeros of Old Azlant (tier 7-11)

If you offer to run one, please get in touch with me privately. The email address is Jeff@EnchantedGrounds.com. Click this link and your email program will generate an email directly to me. DO NOT reply to the email that this announcement generated; you will not be replying to anything except a website server. Alternatively you may post in the thread this announcement generates on RockyMountainPFS.com.

Thanks, in advance, for your help.

Jeff
Enchanted Grounds
Last edited by Drogon on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: GM CALL - Denver - February at Enchanted Grounds

Post by CDragos » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:31 am

Jeff, Are the GM slots filled? I haven't heard back from you. (Uh-oh. Did you get my email?)
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Sior

Post by Sior » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:05 pm

Christian, I have not heard back from him either. I'm probably going to wait till Friday till I start being concerned.

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Post by CDragos » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Ok. Thanx, Sior.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Post by Drogon » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:19 pm

I haven't replied to anyone yet. Sorry. I've been slammed with too many things to accomplish, and this is being put in the back seat. Especially since I've only had four offers to run things. Still need four more, folks.

Once I get a couple more replies I'll update. That will happen Saturday.

If I don't get enough GMs by Monday I'll start canceling. So, only worry if you see nothing by Saturday afternoon.

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Post by Drogon » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Replies to requests have been sent.

I now have GMs for all the low-tier games. I need GMs at all the 5-9 and 7-11 scenarios, still. If you are willing to run one (or more) please let me know at Jeff@enchantedgrounds.com.

Thanks

Drogon
Store Coordinator

Post by Drogon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Got all my GMs lined up. February announcement is on the way.