Announcing - June's 2017 GM and Player's Call for Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Moderators: Drogon, slate

Highinquisitorlord
Society Field Agent
Name: Chris Mabbutt

Re: Announcing - June's 2017 GM and Player's Call for Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by Highinquisitorlord » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Got you added Christian.

Chris

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: Announcing - June's 2017 GM and Player's Call for Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by CDragos » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:17 pm

I'll be playing!

2nd lvl Vishkanya Swashbuckler,
3rd lvl Grippli Slayer, or
5th lvl Sylph Sky Druid
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

Post by slate » Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:42 pm

Just so everyone knows tmw, I was voluntold that I have to help present a giant check to someone who is in need of some charity fundraising dollars.  As a result, I have to leave EG at 12:30 sharp. The presentation is at 1pm. I will return to EG after the presentation ceremony.  Fortunately, the place is only 15 minutes away from EG, so it shouldn't require too much commuting!

This means:

1) My 9am game I am GMing will need to be done by 1225.  I will probably just leave my PF gear bag at EG since I know and trust all of you. This will allow me to not have to rush to finish earlier so I have time to clean up and pack up. So if you're playing at that table, please try to be there before 9 so we can start right on time and hopefully wrap up or TPK with no rush  ;)

2) I should be back on time for the afternoon game, but if I am not, I will let Chris know via text with my approximate ETA.  Feel free to start without me.

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

Post by slate » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Oh yeah, shameless plug:  www.dawgnationhockey.org/donate/donate-to-eric-egerter/

The money is being raised for a guy who was on my hockey team. If you can afford to donate, please do so today, as it closes tomorrow!  Dawg Nation (the charity) is matching all donations 3x, so if you donate $5, it magically turns into $20. And best of all, your donation is tax-deductible!

Thanks all -- see you tomorrow.

Highinquisitorlord
Society Field Agent
Name: Chris Mabbutt

Post by Highinquisitorlord » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:31 pm

slate wrote: Oh yeah, shameless plug:  www.dawgnationhockey.org/donate/donate-to-eric-egerter/

The money is being raised for a guy who was on my hockey team. If you can afford to donate, please do so today, as it closes tomorrow!  Dawg Nation (the charity) is matching all donations 3x, so if you donate $5, it magically turns into $20. And best of all, your donation is tax-deductible!

Thanks all -- see you tomorrow.
Hey Zach,

No problem.  We should be okay on timing and I will see you this afternoon. 

Looking forward to the game.

Chris