Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms PFS December GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:48 pm

[shadow=limegreen,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

December: Winter is finally here and it is time for gift giving, feasts with friends, and ADVENTURE!

This month I have again tried to schedule a mix of Pathfinder and Starfinder events and due hustle and bustle of the Holidays, I am giving some of our regularly scheduled groups a break for the month, but never fear! There are plenty of opportunities for glory and treasure!

Again this month, I am trying to give everyone a shot at a table:
If you sign up to GM a Pathfinder game, you can play any Pathfinder game.
If you sign up to GM a Starfinder game, you can play any Starfinder game.
Hopefully this means that all of the Starfinder slots will not get full with our GMs and leave the rest of the games abandoned!

Just as a reminder:
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!

6 Dec 2017
07-07 Trouble in Tamran Tier 1-5 GM: Micheal
Less than a decade ago, the Pathfinder Society established a lodge in Nirmathas, an act that infuriated the nation's expansionist rival Molthune. The latter outlawed the Society soon after, and ever since Pathfinders have relied on smugglers like the Varisian entrepreneur Guaril Karela to slip supplies past the Molthuni blockade for both the lodge and the Society's war-torn neighbors. Something has intercepted those shipments. Can the PCs uncover the culprit and save the Society's reputation in Nirmathas? Content in "Trouble in Tamran" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6-98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.

[glow=teal,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?
Player 1: Jim

01-53 Echoes of the Everwar - Part III: Terror at Whistledown Tier 7-11 GM: Austin
The citizens of the gnome enclave of Whistledown in distant Varisia are being kidnapped by malevolent creatures that stalk the night. You are sent there by the Pathfinder Society to see if this sudden surge of vile activity is linked to the rumors of a hidden tomb near Whistledown that holds the body of a famed Osirion concubine. Can you save the town of Whistledown from certain doom and find the lost tomb of the ancient concubine?

09-08 Birthright Betrayed Tier 1-5 GM: Bill
For all its rich history and heritage, Taldor has not always welcomed the Pathfinder Society's inquiring minds. This is especially true of a small museum in Ridonport, birthplace of the legendary General Arnisant, who confronted the dreaded Whispering Tyrant during the Shining Crusade. However, the Society's ally Lady Gloriana Morilla has secured a small group of Pathfinders a unique opportunity to study the museum's relics. All she needs in return is the Pathfinders' investigative skills to uncover the local earl's indiscretions-an earl who proudly identifies as Arnisant's direct descendant.

Contents in Birthright Betrayed also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. This is one of several scenarios that also set the stage for and directly tie into the upcoming War for the Crown Adventure Path.
Player 1: Richard

13 Dec 2017
05-12 Destiny of the Sands Pt 1: A Bitter Bargain Tier 1-5 GM: James
Amenopheus has learned that the legacy of the Jeweled Sages lies near the Osirian trade city of Eto, and the Pathfinder Society has pledged its support in the Sapphire Sage's investigation of his ancient order; however the lead dried up-that was until a familiar information broker contacted Amenopheus offering an exchange of services. To assist an ally and unlock the secrets of Osirion's past, the Society must deal with a deadly antagonist once more by sending the PCs to fulfill the bargain and collect its due. The only question is what price their foe will demand. 'A Bitter Bargain' is the first scenario in the three-part Destiny of the Sands campaign arc. It is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-15: Destiny of the Sands-Part 2: "Race to Seeker's Folly" and Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-16: Destiny of the Sands-Part 3: "Sanctum of the Sages." All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

Special Request Module Gallows of Madness: The Festering Blot Tier 1-3 GM: Richard
Something wicked-and monstrous-stirs around the rugged Isgeri town of Saringallow, where the hated legacy of noble Chelish diabolists runs deep. With the recent disappearance of several apprentices, the nearby menace of particularly grotesque goblins, and the unsettling rumors about the old Sarini Estate, Mayor Sandra Trinelli knows that she needs help, and she needs it fast! The heroes must confront one of these crises, or all three, if they hope to stem the tide of darkness that looms. Before too long, the heroes discover that villains with ties to the Abyss have set their sights on Saringallow, and won't rest until the settlement and all its innocent inhabitants fall victim to their madness-inducing predations!

07-15 The Deepmarket Deception Tier 3-7 GM: ?
When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium's influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka's Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket's treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium's local ringleader?

06-05 Slave Ships of Absalom **CORE** Tier 1-5 GM: ?
The metropolis of Absalom promotes commerce in its many forms, and although slavery is legal, it is increasingly common for citizens to frown on the institution. The practice becomes more questionable when an ally of the Pathfinder Society traces an attempt at supernatural surveillance through a slave. Sent as independent sleuths, the PCs must track down the source of this espionage, which takes them deep into underbelly of one of Absalom's darkest industries.

20 Dec 2017
05-15 Destiny of the Sands Pt 2: Race to Seeker's Folly Tier 1-5 GM: James
The Pathfinder Society has discovered the location of a powerful Osirian artifact secreted beneath the sands, but they are not the only ones who seek its power. The Pathfinders must endure the scalding Osirian desert, brave its inhabitants, and watch for hidden dangers if they are to survive. Can the PCs reach the ruins before their rivals claim the prize? 'Race to Seeker's Folly' is the second scenario in the three-part Destiny of the Sands campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-12: Destiny of the Sands-Part 1: "A Bitter Bargain" and is followed by Pathfinder Society Scenario #5-16: Destiny of the Sands-Part 3: "Sanctum of the Sages." All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

05-13 Weapon in the Rift Tier 5-9 GM: Bill
Dire need begets great innovation, and Ghalcor, a cleric of Iomedae, created a revolutionary new weapon to fight the demons that poured out of the Worldwound at the end of the First Mendevian Crusade. Unfortunately, the fiends overwhelmed Ghalcor and his assistants before they could arm and trigger the weapon, but complex fail-safes sealed off Ghalcor's tower and kept the device from falling into abyssal hands. As the Fifth Mendevian Crusade rages on, Ghalcor's secret weapon could be the factor that turns the tide, so the Pathfinder Society has agreed to find a way past the indiscriminate safeguards to secure the device for the crusaders-a task complicated by their pushing past enemy lines.
Player 1: Austin
Player 2: Micheal

06-02 The Silver Mount Collection Tier 3-7 GM: ?
The esteemed Blakros family-famous for their museum in Absalom-receives a large shipment of artifacts from Numeria but fears that the ever-vigilant Technic League will attack to reclaim its "stolen" property. When they request the help of Pathfinders to help guard the collection, the PCs discover that the Technic League is the least of their worries.

[glow=teal,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-03 Yesteryear's Truth Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
A Starfinder expedition's dusty data from an orbital scan shows signs of active technology on a distant, war-ravaged planet. Following up on this old lead, the Society dispatches a team of Starfinder to investigate the far-off world. Between making first contact and exploring the ruins of a dead civilization, long-buried secrets of the past are ripe for discovery.

Content in Yesteryear's Truth also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

27 Dec 2017
05-19 The Horn of Aroden Tier 1-5 GM: ?
For months Taldor faction leader Lady Gloriana Morilla has mustered a small army to aid the Mendevian Crusade; however, without a powerful, unifying icon to rally around, progress is slow. When her agents learned of a dormant relic that might be awakened, she petitioned the Pathfinder Society for its aid in recovering this so-called Horn of Aroden, knowing that the Society would benefit from her army's hastened arrival. The PCs travel to Brevoy, a fragmented land of dueling, cold, and conquest to secure this horn, though in doing so they join an ongoing plot of politics and intrigue.

07-09 The Blakros Connection Tier 5-9 GM: Jesse
A recent attack on the Grand Lodge became all the more heinous when one of the invading agents employed an eldritch relic to abduct a high-ranking Pathfinder. In order to release the captive, the Society must understand the relic and track down the fleeing operative-a mission that leads the PCs into Absalom's most prestigious archives to uncover a dark secret.

Content in "The Blakros Connection" also ties into a special metaplot element from Pathfinder Society Special #6-98: Serpents Rise. Players who have completed that special event are encouraged to bring its Chronicle sheet when playing this adventure.
Player: Richard

09-07 Salvation of the Sages Tier 7-11 GM: Alex
For millennia an order of scholars known as the Jeweled Sages catalogued the wisdom and lore of northern Garund's greatest minds within crystalline artifacts. Though these sage jewels have recently resurfaced, so too has the new generation of sages learned that something else dwells within besides ancient memories. The entire order gathers where the Jeweled Sages truly began in order to confront their hidden past, purge an ancient evil that has haunted them for ages, and define the future of the Scarab Sages faction.

Contents in Salvation of the Sages also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.
Player 1: Austin

[glow=teal,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-07 The Solar Sortie 1-4 GM: Jim
When Historia-7, the leader of the Dataphiles faction, uncovers the first hints of a conspiracy operating against the Starfinder Society, the PCs must assist her in uncovering the truth. Sent to a corporate space station orbiting the Pact Worlds' sun, the PCs must earn favor with the hedonist son of a corporate CEO to gain access to the confidential files Historia-7 needs. However, the PCs are stuck in the middle when this corrupt dilettante's proclivities and shady associations emerge to thwart the Starfinders' covert infiltration.

Content in The Solar Sortie also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles faction.
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms PFS December GM Call!

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:21 pm

I would like to sign up to run Starfinder #1-02 on the 6th and 1-03 on the 20th.

Please sign me up to play in the Core game on the 13th.

Thank you!
Last edited by WhiteMane on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

KatanaEdge316
Society Field Agent

Post by KatanaEdge316 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Please sign me up to run Echoes of the Everwar please. That said, could we switch it to Prt 3 sir. I'd like to play Weapon in the Rift and Salvation of the Sages please. Thank you sir.
To every land I've seen, to all people I've met, to every swing of a sword, to every life I've taken and all those I've blessed, all done in search of an answer that I don't want to know.

-Austin

jahenders
Society Field Agent
Name: Jim H
PFS Number: 177013
GM Novas: 2

Post by jahenders » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:32 pm

Please, sign me up to run. Starfinder 01-07 The Solar Sortie on the 27th.

Please, sign me up to play:
- Fugitive on the Red Planet on the 6th
- Gallows of Madness on the 13th

Jim
---
Jim H
PFS # 177013
SFS GM Novas:â—‹

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:50 am

Please sign me up to run Gallows

I'd like to play
Birthright Betreyal
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:33 am

Sorry didn't finish my post this morning.

I'd like to play:
09-08 Birthright Betrayed Tier 1-5
07-09 The Blakros Connection Tier 5-9 GM: ?

I'll GM
05-19 The Horn of Aroden Tier 1-5 GM: ? as well
--Richard
PFS # 160719

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:32 am

lochinvar_1971 wrote: Sorry didn't finish my post this morning.

I'd like to play:
07-09 The Blakros Connection Tier 5-9 GM: ?

I'll GM
05-19 The Horn of Aroden Tier 1-5 GM: ? as well
The Blakros Connection and The Horn of Aroden are being offered the same week. You are good, but I don't think you can GM and play different games in the same week :) Which is your first choice?
Pathfinder #47387

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:36 am

jahenders wrote: Please, sign me up to run. Starfinder 01-07 The Solar Sortie on the 27th.

Please, sign me up to play:
- Fugitive on the Red Planet on the 6th
- Gallows of Madness on the 13th

Jim
Since you volunteered to GM a Starfinder game I can sign you up to play a Starfinder game, but without running a Pathfinder game you'll have to compete with all of the other Pathfinders for a slot. The Gallows of Madness is also the third of three parts and priority will be given to players who have completed the first two parts.

That game has been very popular and I had another GM who asked to run it so I will likely offer it again in January.
Pathfinder #47387

MoffRimmer
Society Field Agent

Post by MoffRimmer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:49 am

Please sign me up to run --
07-15 The Deepmarket Deception Tier 3-7

I know that I'm not allowed to sign up for it yet, but I'd like to play in Yesteryear's truth. I haven't been able to sign up for a Starfinder game yet and feel it's time to get my feet wet. Hopefully there will be room for me when it opens up.

Thanks,

Bill

Vulse
Rookie Field Agent
Name: Jesse Brodeur
PFS Number: 166129
GM Stars: 3

Post by Vulse » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:57 am

I'd like to GM "07-09 The Blakros Connection" on the 27th.

Bill just sniped my other one ::)

Thanks!
Jesse Brodeur
- Last Leaper in the Legendary Lemming Leap of 2017.

lochinvar_1971
Seeker

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:16 am

Sorry wasn't paying attention,

I have been wanting to play Blackros for some time, so I'd prefer to play. However, you can list me as a backup if you need to.

--Richard
PFS # 160719

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:18 am

I will follow-up this post with an announcement on Wednesday to give prospective GMs a chance to sign up then I will jump in for some of the events too.
Pathfinder #47387

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:10 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: Since you volunteered to GM a Starfinder game I can sign you up to play a Starfinder game, but without running a Pathfinder game you'll have to compete with all of the other Pathfinders for a slot.
Oops... I forgot about that when I requested to play in the Core game. Since I'm running two Starfinder games and haven't volunteered to run a Pathfinder game, please take my name off the Player list for the Core game. (I'll compete with the other Pathfinders for the slot like I should...)

Thanks!
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:09 pm

Randy,
Run
6 Dec: 7-07 Trouble in Tamran

Play
20 Dec: 05-13 Weapon in the Rift

Dang OJ, beat me to the GM sign ups for Starfinder.
Micheal Smith

alexdm
Rookie Field Agent

Post by alexdm » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:53 pm

I will GM the salvation of the sages of the 27th
Are you sure you want to split the party? I mean what's the worst that can happen in a world full of monsters..... So I ask again are you sure? (GM Hint)