Seeker
Name: Sir.Gryphon (Randy)
PFS Number: 47387
GM Stars: 4
GM Novas: 1

Enchanted Realms March PFS GM Call!

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:55 pm

[shadow=green,left]Hail and Well Met Pathfinders![/shadow]

March is upon us and the weather is warming. Tis the time of year when a young adventuer's thoughts turn to exploration, travels to exotic lands, and carefree days of treasure finding. This month was a little of a juggling act with a lot more low level tables, a Starfinder return, and a few special requests including a GM special invite event for The Serpent's Skull!

As a note, the restrictions from months prior, about separating Starfinder and Pathfinder GM sign ups is gone, so GMs can sign up to play what they like regardless of what GM slot you volunteered for.

Just as a reminder:
  • We follow D11 closure and early release schedules for bad weather. Stay safe during icy conditions!
  • Games start at 6pm and end at 10pm. Let's be respectful of our hosts and try to end on time!
  • Please make sure that your real name (or at least whatever you'd like me to call you on the schedule) is listed in your post
  • Please do not hot-swap tables!
  • Any sign ups on the day of the game (Wednesday) may not get a slot at the table, but do show up. We will always try to fit you in to a game!
  • GMs: if you need to cancel, let me know ASAP so I can find a replacement!
  • If you want a game scheduled, please ask!
Explore, Cooperate, and Report!
7 Mar 2018
09-02 A Case of Missing Persons Tier 3-7 GM: James
When several Andoren officials vanished, the Pathfinders of the Almas lodge were quick to lend their aid in investigating the disappearances. It's since become apparent that the officials didn't leave; they were abducted, and the captors' trail leads into revolution-torn Galt. The trail grew cold in Woodsedge, where Venture-Captain Eliza Petulengro has gathered a team of agents to renew the investigation. The PCs must rediscover the trail, and in the process they'll uncover a secret that has long plagued the town.
Contents in A Case of Missing Persons also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Liberty's Edge faction.

01-29 Devil We Know Pt.1: Shipyard Rats Tier 1-7 GM: Mitchell
When simultaneous kidnappings of Pathfinder and Aspis Consortium agents rock Cassomir's Imperial Naval Shipyards, the Society orders you to join forces with hated Aspis agents to solve the mystery. Can you work together with the enemies of the Society to uncover the source of the kidnappings, or will you perish in the shipyards of Cassomir?

06-05 Slave Ships of Absalom Tier 1-5 GM: Hillary
The metropolis of Absalom promotes commerce in its many forms, and although slavery is legal, it is increasingly common for citizens to frown on the institution. The practice becomes more questionable when an ally of the Pathfinder Society traces an attempt at supernatural surveillance through a slave. Sent as independent sleuths, the PCs must track down the source of this espionage, which takes them deep into underbelly of one of Absalom's darkest industries.

[glow=blue,2,300]Starfinder[/glow] 01-05 The First Mandate Tier 1-4 GM: O.J.
With a new generation of Starfinders already accomplishing great deeds within the Pact Worlds and beyond, First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo is ready to announce the Starfinder Society's next initiative that will define her tenure. The PCs attend a gathering at the Lorespire Complex to socialize with several visiting dignitaries, each instrumental in the Society's survival following the Scoured Stars Incident. Nothing is as it seems, though, and when Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives faction, uncovers a plot against the First Seeker, the PCs need to step in and ensure the Society's public event doesn't end in disaster!

Content in The First Mandate also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Acquisitives and Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) factions. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing Year of Scoured Stars storyline.

14 Mar 2018
01-30 Devil We Know Pt.2: Cassomir's Locker Tier 1-7 GM: Mitchell
The Pathfinder Society dispatches you to the catacombs called Cassomir's Locker to find the source of a rat cult breeding monstrous vermin. After clearing Cassomir's dank sewers and delving into the dirty dungeons below, will you find the artifact that powers Cassomir's Locker or bring about the destruction of Taldor's most important port?

09-11 The Jarlsblood Witch Saga Tier 5-9 GM: James
The Lands of the Linnorm Kings derive its name from its leaders, each of who can rule after slaying one of the massive, draconic linnorms that inhabit the region. Centuries ago, when a warrior set out to slay a dragon of her own and carve out a kingdom, she returned not with a linnorm's head but that of the local linnorm king. The lone witness insisted she had used ice magic and Irriseni witchcraft to kill the king, an accusation that led to the warrior's execution. It's said that even today, the so-called Jarlsblood Witch prowls the land and snatches up lone travelers.
Player 1: Hillary
Player 2: Richard

Not all believe these tales, most notably the warrior's descendants. One serves as a member of Taldor's Ulfen Guard and has contacted the Society to make a deal: exonerate his defamed ancestor in exchange for intelligence that could shape Taldor's future and avert a disaster. It's up to the PCs to embark into the frozen Lands of the Linnorm Kings to solve an ancient murder mystery, though there's far more at stake than honor.

Contents in The Jarlsblood Witch Saga also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. This is one of several scenarios that also set the stage for and directly tie into the upcoming War for the Crown Adventure Path.

06-02 The Silver Mount Collection Tier 3-7 GM: Randy
The esteemed Blakros family-famous for their museum in Absalom-receives a large shipment of artifacts from Numeria but fears that the ever-vigilant Technic League will attack to reclaim its "stolen" property. When they request the help of Pathfinders to help guard the collection, the PCs discover that the Technic League is the least of their worries.

07-21 The Sun Orchid Scheme Tier 1-5 GM: ?
With the power to vastly extend life, the sun orchid elixir is one of the most prized items in the Inner Sea-and as a result one of the most dangerous to transport. After his shipments of sun orchid elixir vanished without a trace two years in a row, the ruler of Pashow is desperate to ensure that his next delivery goes off without a hitch. In order to test its security, Pashow has hired a team of Pathfinders to execute their finest heist and test the convoy's defenses. Are the PCs up to the challenge?

21 Mar 2018
01-41 Devil We Know Pt.3: Crypt of Fools Tier 1-7 GM: Richard
Another kidnapping spree erupts in Cassomir and the Pathfinder Society sends you to the notorious Swift Prison to interrogate a captured cultist about the recent disappearances. With clues gathered there, you must explore Old Cassomir and find secret locations that lead you to the source of the spree: the long lost Crypt of Fools.

02-07 The Heresy of Man - Part II: Where Dark Things Sleep Tier 5-9 GM: Randy
When a Pathfinder team in the godless nation of Rahadoum disappears, the Pathfinder Society sends the PCs to investigate. Deep beneath the sands of the small village of Wadi al-Hesr, a long imprisoned evil-responsible in part for the destruction of an ancient empire-now stirs and threatens the entire region with a deadly plague. Can the Pathfinders survive a sinister game of cat-and-mouse and escape with their lives?

00-23 Tide of Morning Tier 1-5 CORE GM: O.J.
Venture-Captain Dennel Hamshanks sends you to convince an Andoren druid named Hemzel to allow the Pathfinder Society to study his recently discovered lorestone, a minor magical item that unlocks some of the mysteries of the ancient Andoren druid circles. When you arrive and find Hemzel murdered and the lorestone missing, you must race against time to recover the lorestone and stop Hemzel's murderers from using it against the druids of Andoran.

01-09 Live Exploration Extreme! Tier 1-4 GM: Jim H
Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew-not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?

Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1-00: Claim to Salvation.

28 Mar 2018
01-48 Devil We Know Pt.4: Rules of the Swift Tier 1-7 GM: Mitchel
In the conclusion of the Devil We Know campaign arc, you are called once more to Cassomir, where a mass abduction of the residents of Swift Prison has the entire town in a panic. Venture-Captain Hestia Themis once more partners you with an Aspis agent to see what link the Swift Prison event has to the earlier kidnapping of a Pathfinder agent. You will explore an empty prison, delve the tunnels below, and come face-to-face with the source of Cassomir's troubles in a vile grotto deep beneath the city.

07-15 The Deepmarket Deception Tier 3-7 GM: Mark
When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium's influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka's Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket's treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium's local ringleader?

09-07 Salvation of the Sages Tier 7-11 GM: James
For millennia an order of scholars known as the Jeweled Sages catalogued the wisdom and lore of northern Garund's greatest minds within crystalline artifacts. Though these sage jewels have recently resurfaced, so too has the new generation of sages learned that something else dwells within besides ancient memories. The entire order gathers where the Jeweled Sages truly began in order to confront their hidden past, purge an ancient evil that has haunted them for ages, and define the future of the Scarab Sages faction.

Contents in Salvation of the Sages also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.
Player 1: O.J.
Player 2: Mystery Guest

[glow=navy,2,300]Module Pathfinder Adventure Path #37: Souls for Smuggler's Shiv (Serpent's Skull 1 of 6) GM: Bill[/glow]
Only the Strong Survive
A deadly storm shipwrecks the passengers and crew of the Jenivere upon infamous Smuggler's Shiv, an island off the coast of the jungle realm of Sargava. If they're to have any hope of escaping the notorious pirates' graveyard, the survivors will need to band together to outwit the isle's strange beasts and legendary menaces. But can the PCs unite the swift-to-squabble castaways, especially when several seem to have mysterious goals of their own? And does Smuggler's Shiv hide secrets even deadlier than its desperate denizens?"
Player 1: Micheal
Player 2: Hillary
Player 3: Sean
Player 4: Richard
Player 5: Randy
Player 6:
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387
Venture Captain for Southern Colorado

GM for the "Lemming Leap" 2017...
Hugger of molten guardians, GalaxyFest 2018

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Re: Enchanted Realms March PFS GM Call!

Post by WhiteMane » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:06 pm

Please sign me up to:
GM
SFS 01-05 The First Mandate 7 Mar 2018
PFS 00-23 Tide of Morning 21 Mar 2018
PFS 09-07 Salvation of the Sages 28 Mar 2018

Play
PFS 09-11 The Jarlsblood Witch Saga 14 Mar 2018
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent
Name: Sir.Bearington
GM Stars: 3

Post by musclecarlover07 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:51 pm

Beat me to it again Oj, with SFS. No new SFS?

Randy, we were looking at doing a module for our next scenario. I think we will hold off this month as we need to discuss things.

GM
21 March: 00-23 Tide of Morning

Play
7 March: 09-02 A Case of Missing Persons
14 March: 09-11 The Jarlsblood Witch Saga
Micheal Smith

Fyre Vyxsin
Society Field Agent
GM Stars: 2

Post by Fyre Vyxsin » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:00 pm

I'll gm The Slave Ships Of Absalom.

I'd like to play The Jarlsblood Witch Saga. ~ Hillary
Last edited by Fyre Vyxsin on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hillary Slosky

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719
GM Glyphs: 4

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:10 pm

I'll run a case of the missing persons and the devil we know pt 3.

Want to play the jarsburg witch saga
Last edited by lochinvar_1971 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

Haman
Venture Lieutenant
Name: Mitch
PFS Number: 93914
GM Novas: 3

Post by Haman » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:33 pm

I'll run The devil we know parts 1 and 2
--Mitch K
PFS # 93914

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:01 am

Sir.Bearington wrote: Beat me to it again Oj, with SFS. No new SFS?

Randy, we were looking at doing a module for our next scenario. I think we will hold off this month as we need to discuss things.

GM
21 March: 00-23 Tide of Morning
O.J. signed up to run that one just before you, do you have another pick to GM? Oh, and the SFS scenario is one that has not been played recently so I am giving it a second chance to let players catch up to level 3 for some of the new content.

and
lochinvar_1971 wrote: I'll run a case of the missing persons...
James asked specifically to run that one since he did not get to run it at the convention. I have you signed up for the other game though!
Last edited by Sir.Gryphon on Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pathfinder #47387

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:21 am

So I guess I am not running this month, As that is the only one I planned on running. Tired of missing all the season 9s. REMOVE ME FROM 09-02 A Case of Missing Persons.

Well, I guess you have to remove me from the rest of the player spots. Hopefully I can make it to the player sign ups or I won't be coming this month.
Micheal Smith

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:52 am

Sir.Bearington wrote: ...
Well, I guess you have to remove me from the rest of the player spots.
I'll leave you on the Bonekeep group signup so other players know that sign-ups for that are already set.
Pathfinder #47387

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:55 am

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote:
Sir.Bearington wrote: ...
Well, I guess you have to remove me from the rest of the player spots.
I'll leave you on the Bonekeep group signup so other players know that sign-ups for that are already set.
Ok, Bonekeep group is NOT playing this scenario.

Can I swap Heresey of man part 2 out for something? Or did part 1 go off last month?
Micheal Smith

Sir.Gryphon
Seeker

Post by Sir.Gryphon » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:10 am

The Bonekeep group is not playing that scenario? That was the last one of the scenarios that I had on my notes so if that is not correct, please let me know what should be scheduled in it's place.

The Heresy of Man Part I was last played 28 Jan 2018 and part II got bumped in Feb so I thought I should finish off the series as soon as possible.
Pathfinder #47387

musclecarlover07
Veteran Field Agent

Post by musclecarlover07 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 am

We have 1-1.5 exp before we HAVE to play Bonekeep. We are looking to play a module. We need to discuss if we want to play the current planned module. We played this module at GalaxyFest as standard and it was stated it usually takes 10-12 hours to get through. We need to rediscuss the plan is. I will let you know when we come up with the plan. Till then hold off.
Micheal Smith

lochinvar_1971
Seeker
Name: Richard Bannister
PFS Number: 160719

Post by lochinvar_1971 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:23 am

James asked specifically to run that one since he did not get to run it at the convention. I have you signed up for the other game though!
No problem, put me down to play it then.
--Richard
--Venture Lieutenant- Colorado Springs, Colorado
PFS # 160719
GM stars:****
GM Glyphs: ****

Enchanted Realms - Colorado Springs

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:34 pm

O.J. Pinckert wrote: Please sign me up to:
GM
SFS 01-05 The First Mandate 7 Mar 2018
PFS 00-23 Tide of Morning 21 Mar 2018
PFS 09-07 Salvation of the Sages 28 Mar 2018

Play
PFS 09-11 The Jarlsblood Witch Saga 14 Mar 2018
Hey O.J. any chance that I can take over doing Salvation of the Sages? It was one of the scenarios I had signed up to run at the con but didn't go off. I got it all printed out, maps bought, and still ready to run it myself.
Thanks,
James.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.

jbane
Seeker
Name: ShadowtheRogue
PFS Number: 152024
GM Glyphs: 1
GM Novas: 4

Post by jbane » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Sir.Gryphon (Randy) wrote: James asked specifically to run that one since he did not get to run it at the convention. I have you signed up for the other game though!
Also wanted to run Salvation of the Sages as well. Hopefully O.J. will let me.
James

(NOTE: I modified your entry to fix the quotes that were all jacked up because of a missing bracket... no content of your post was changed. --OJ)
Last edited by jbane on Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Society Field Agent.
Colorad Springs.
There is no right or wrong. There is only fun and boring.