ANNOUNCING: March PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Host

slate

Event Date

N/A

Event Location

N/A

Event Type

Enchanted Grounds - Littleton

Age range

-- ⁄ --

Participants

Slots: ---

Moderators: Drogon, slate

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
GM Novas: 1
Discord: slate_.

ANNOUNCING: March PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by slate » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:28 pm

Welcome Pathfinders and Playtesters,

This month we will be running Season 10 and a Pathfinder Playtest game.

We have the 2019 Regional Support Boons for both players and GMs. This includes both Starfinder and Pathfinder specific boons for players and the GMs the race boons are Dhampir and an uplifted bear, an Ursine.

Below is posted the schedule for Pathfinder Society games at Enchanted Grounds in Littleton.

For directions to the store, see the 'stickied' post in the Enchanted Grounds section of RockyMountainPFS.com.

IMPORTANT: To sign up as a player or GM please email me directly at zachthedm@gmail.com <--Clicking this link will cause your email program or smart phone to generate an email directly to me. Simply hitting 'reply' to this email (the one generated by the announcement) will NOT get your email to anyone. Alternatively you may post a reply in the thread on RockyMountainPFS.com that was generated by this announcement.

Finally, don't forget that all games are $2 to play, which we use to give the GMs a gift certificate to thank them for their efforts.

Thursday, March 14, 6:00 PM
CANCELED[/b][/size]
Table 1: PFS #10-14: Debt to the Quah (Tier 3-7)
The truth about a bungled Pathfinder expedition into what was supposedly Thassilonian ruin has come to light. Instead of being a forgotten ruin from an ancient civilization, the site was actually an ancient and sacred Shoanti mausoleum. After reading about this finding in the Pathfinder Chronicles, members of one Shoanti quah that has become an ally to the Pathfinder Society has given the Society a chance to explain its actions before a tribal council. If they can secure the council's approval, the PCs will have a chance to set things right at the sacred site. After being left open by the previous expedition, the tomb is filled with both opportunistic bandits and unquiet spirits.

GM: Christian
Player 1: Rafael
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Sunday, March 24, 9:00 AM -- CANCELED
Table 1: Pathfinder 2 Playtest - Scenario #3: Arclord's Envy (Level 5)
Among the greatest archmages in Golarion's history is Nex, who created an arcane kingdom that shares his name and survives to this day. Although the archmage disappeared under mysterious circumstances millennia ago, his disciples the Arclords have continued his vision—at least what they can piece together from his surviving writings. The capital of Quantium's now abuzz with the news that another of Nex's texts has resurfaced, and already the owner has died under suspicious circumstances. Hoping to avert a political predicament as various arclords fight to inherit the text, the local authorities have hired the Pathfinder Society to untangle the situation as independent investigators.

No experience needed, pregenerated characters will be provided, but you may also bring a level 5 PC you have built yourself.
To build your own character, please follow the rules as outlined here: https://paizo.com/threads/rzs2v9cg?Crea ... -Character
GM: Zach
Player 1: Doug E.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Sunday, March 24, 2:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-15: Tapestry's Trial (Tier 7-11)
NOTE: Expect this game to run long, maybe to 7pm or so.
Remembered as the Ruby Phoenix, the legendary sorcerer Hao Jin disappeared without a trace centuries ago never to be seen since. The Pathfinder Society has spent much of the past decade exploring her vast museum demiplane, yet in recent years the demiplane's very existence has begun to unravel, threatening to cast its contents into the void. The Society's leaders believe that only Hao Jin herself might be able to repair her creation, and a new lead at last reveals where she had gone: the realm of perfect law, Axis. As elite agents, the PCs must track her down and convince her to save the tapestry demiplane and all of the creatures that live there.

GM: Zach A.
Player 1: Danielle D.
Player 2: Christian D.
Player 3: Dan G.
Player 4: Russ B.
Player 5: Rafael
Player 6: William

Thursday, March 28, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-10: The Shattered Shield (Tier 1-5)
When news arrives that one of the shards of the holy relic known as the Shattered Shield of Arnisant have been put up for sale in a Rahadoumi auction, the Pathfinder Society is highly skeptical, particularly since all the shards of the shield are safely accounted for, enshrined in the nation of Lastwall's capital city, Vigil. However, the Society's sources have confirmed that the seller does indeed seem to have a powerful magical relic identical to one of the shards, so the Pathfinders have sent a team to investigate. What secrets might be uncovered in this nation where religion is banned? And who besides the Pathfinder Society and their allies in Lastwall might be seeking the purported relic?

Contents in The Shattered Shield also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction.

GM: Rafael
Player 1: Christian D.
Player 2:
Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Again, to sign up to play or GM, respond to this thread or send an email to zachthedm@gmail.com with your requests.

Thanks and see you at the table.

Zach
Venture Lieutenant - Denver, CO
Last edited by slate on Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.

CDragos
Store Coordinator
Name: Christian
PFS Number: 17148
GM Stars: 4
GM Glyphs: 1

Re: ANNOUNCING: March PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by CDragos » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Sign me up for Shattered Shield and Tapestry's Trial, please.

Also, could you list the games in chronological order, please? It's somewhat confusing when dates are listed out of order.

DougErvin913
Rookie Field Agent
PFS Number: 172804

Re: ANNOUNCING: March PFS and PF2 Playtest GM & Player Call @ Enchanted Grounds Littleton

Post by DougErvin913 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:58 am

Sign me up for Sunday, March 24, 9:00 AM
Table 1: Pathfinder 2 Playtest - Scenario #3: Arclord's Envy (Level 5)

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5

Post by Russ Brown » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Zach,
Sign me up for Tapestry's Trial on the 24th.
Russ
Russ Brown

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:30 pm

Please sign me up for;

Sunday, March 24, 2:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-15: Tapestry's Trial (Tier 7-11)

Thursday, March 28, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-10: The Shattered Shield (Tier 1-5)

As a GM

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:56 pm

I can GM Debt to the Quah if nobody minds starting at 6:15-ish.

Christian D.

lcnab
Society Field Agent
PFS Number: 2354385

Post by lcnab » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:56 am

Sure, I don't mind the 6:15 start,

Sign me up!

Thursday, March 14, 6:00 PM
Table 1: PFS #10-14: Debt to the Quah (Tier 3-7)

Thank you

Will.i.am
Veteran Field Agent
Name: wilyum
PFS Number: 229362
GM Stars: 1

Post by Will.i.am » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:04 am

Can i come play both on Sunday 24.

grizzlydann
Rookie Field Agent
Name: BearCubDan

Post by grizzlydann » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:21 pm

Ill play the afternoon game on the 24th
-Dan G

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 pm

For Tapestry's Trial on the 24th, I will be bringing either a 7th level Bard Archaeologist or 10th level old-school Wizard (played mostly during seasons 1 thru 4).
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Russ Brown
Seeker
Name: Russ Brown
PFS Number: 803
GM Stars: 5

Post by Russ Brown » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:45 pm

CDragos wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:54 pm For Tapestry's Trial on the 24th, I will be bringing either a 7th level Bard Archaeologist or 10th level old-school Wizard (played mostly during seasons 1 thru 4).
I've got a few choices:
  • Eldritch Knight 8
  • Pathfinder Delver 11
  • Ranger 8
  • Monk/Ninja 10
  • Living Monolith 9
  • Bard 10
Russ Brown

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:00 pm

Russ Brown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:45 pm I've got a few choices:
  • Eldritch Knight 8
  • Pathfinder Delver 11
  • Ranger 8
  • Monk/Ninja 10
  • Living Monolith 9
  • Bard 10
I do have a few other PCs, but, I figured my highly skilled guys would be the best fit on this mission. Also considering on bringing my tapestry traveller & aspis slayer Nagaji ranger.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

CDragos
Store Coordinator

Post by CDragos » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:58 pm

Ok. The 3 characters I mentioned (bard archaeologist 7, wizard 10, and nagaji ranger 9) each have at least two chronicles from a previous Hao Jin Tapestry scenario. Those are my picks for Tapestry's Trial.
Christian Dragos
Venture Agent - Denver

Lusterpurge
Newly Confirmed Agent
PFS Number: 18712
GM Stars: 2

Post by Lusterpurge » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:15 pm

Hey, I need to cancel for tomorrow 3-24-2019.

Marcus

slate
Venture Captain
Name: Zach
PFS Number: 883
GM Stars: 3
GM Glyphs: 4
Discord: slate_.

Post by slate » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:42 am

Ok thanks for letting me know. Dan is now in.

Tomorrow morning's PF2 play test game is canceled.